Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Narasimhaiah KYour feedback matters!
Which is more better treatment for urethral stricture, Surgery or Uttarabasti in Ayurveda My age is 22.
Hi, after having sex last night I felt problem in urination (like burning of urine) I was very distressed can know what causes this problem? Also suggest some home remedy to cure the problem.
Looks like i've piles. I find pea like thing all over my anus. It hurts after bowel movement and sometimes blood comes out. Please suggest me some medicines. Ointment & tablets.
Last day night I have sex with my wife with extra doted condom so after intimate some doted red mark been on anus sported. I have tried to rub pr wash twice but those mark are not going. So what to do sir. I have already sex many times but never have this mark earlier. This tym I sex after 1 week So please tell how to remove these marks from anus.
I feel that I am suffering from prostate problem and my age is 62. so, please tell what can be done?
I have a prostate problem .which are the medicines that I can take for an early relieving from the problem. I have more strain while urinating.
I am a 45 years old, and I am suffering from backache and kidney stones problem. Size 9mm -1 4mm-1 6mm-1 3mm -1, in both kidneys. Please help me and suggest aurveda medicines.
My prostate wall is thicker than normal and doctors say it needs surgery, when I pass urine it sprays many stream, this is the only difficulty I face, please tell me whether my doctors are right,
My huby have multi stones in left kidney largest measuring 17mm and ultrasound reports showed hydronephrosis in left kidney and grade 3 fatty liver and he is suffering from fever from last 15 days. So please tell me what to do in this condition?
Sir when I go for toilet the urine is coming pale yellow or brown, it is happening for two weeks and I am afraid of what is happening to me. Please let me know the reason sir and suggest me the medication. Thanking you.
Am 28 years old. Having frequent urinating. When I go to doctor I found grade 1 prostatomegaly with high pvru. And frequency also low. Doctor say me prostate enlarge is very mild. Here to find out how the pvru is high. I take 3 month Alfoo10 & 15 days alfusin within 1 year. And the problem not solve & last 3 month I found my iron also infection. From 1 to 2 year my urin colour is also yellow. What should I do.
My father is Bed ridden, he was getting fever from past three four days, yesterday in his routine check-up every thing was fine except his urine culture is shows urine infection. Kindly suggest some medicine and precaution to be taken for.
Kidney stones are caused when certain minerals of your urine are retained and are not fully released, causing them to amalgamate and form a stone. Passing a kidney stone is one of the most painful experiences you may face physically. Its magnanimity is often compared to childbirth, and those who are suffering from kidney stones dread having this experience. If you are not yet affected by kidney stones and do not want to, read further to know what type of diet you need to follow in order to prevent it.
- Drink lots of water: On an average, a person must be drinking at least 3 liters of water every day. If you live in a more hot and humid climate, your water intake must be even more than that, so that on an average, 2.5 liters of urine is passed throughout the day, which decreases the chance of unnecessary retention of minerals from the urine and release them more easily from the body.
- Continue eating foods rich in calcium: It is a common misconception that calcium accelerates the formation of kidney stones. Calcium is digested by the intestine, only excess calcium cannot be digested by the intestine and is sent to the kidney. Continue consuming calcium rich foods unless your doctor prescribes you against it. Make sure your diet includes enough dairy products such as milk, cheeses, etc., or other calcium rich foods, such as oats and broccoli.
- Limit intake of oxalic acid: Oxalic acid is mostly found in foods obtained from plants. It restricts the absorption of calcium in the intestines and as a result, more calcium is passed into the kidneys; thus, forming calcium oxalate, or oxalate stones. Try to avoid foods, such as rhubarb, Swiss chard, nuts, tea, sweet potatoes, etc.;mainly leguminous plant products.
- Decrease the ingestion of sodium salts, sugar and meat protein: Salts and sugars, mainly found in packaged foods are used to prevent them from expiring. They increase the release of calcium and oxalates into the blood, which thus increases the chance to develop kidney stones. Meat contains fibers which affect certain nutrients in the kidney, thus aggravating the formation of stones.
- Increase the consumption of insoluble fibers: Insoluble fibers are those rough fibers which are not soluble in water during the process of digestion. They are found in rice, wheat, barley, etc., and are found to decrease calcium absorption in the kidney. They attach themselves to the calcium and oxalates, which enable them to be released as stool instead of urine.
Related Tip: "4 Types Of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms"