Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Narasimhaiah KYour feedback matters!
I had US last Friday. I was diagnosed with 4 mm stone in left ureter. Can it damage my kidney anyway? Do I need to see a doctor or drinking too much water will help?
I have itching on anus, since December 2015. I apply an ointment on anus (Clobetamil G). If I don't apply it I have first itching and then pain, And I can't touch that area. And since one month I have itching near my both armpits, but that is not severe. please suggest me.
I have plies problem and swellings in anus outside. Sometimes blood in toilet. I have take so many medicine then blood are stop but swelling issue in still. May need an operation otherwise medicine remove them the swelling. Pls help me what I do.
I' ve a real bad pain at my anus when I sit. While passing motion I don' t feel that pain. But while driving I feel that pain a lot. Kindly help.
I am 24 years old female. I have one lump from inside anus to pernium. When I touche the lump it is a thick skin .inside that at one side feels like something is there.in lower part one is developing, it is like sheat. Earlier blood was in stool, I applied nitroglycerin ointment, now there is no pain or blood in stool. I think my stool has varying size. Please tell me what I have to do to eliminate lump permanently. Is surgery is the only solution. If surgery is done how much time will take to get better.
Had dripped 10 ml of blood after passing a sharp stool yesterday. It really did hurt my anus while coming out. The next day I took a lot of water and had a not tough stool without any pain or blood. I have constipation. Have bowel movements once in 2-3 days.
I'm 21 year old male. My urine smells more and there is some pain during urinating even though I drink plenty of water. When I urinate after masturbation the pain is more. I feel lazy and tired all the time. Also I feel like I have to sleep more even when I sleep for 9 hours. previously I had piles which were removed by surgery and eye infection now my vision is sometimes blurred. Is this all due to excessive masturbation or piles or uti? What I have to do now to reduce these without any medicines.
I'm 50 years old and have BP of 135/90 and taking anlodipine 5mg, but I feel more comfortable from heavy head by taking dart tab. Or paracetamol. Do taking such medications have bad effect in kidney or cause kidney failure due to taking dart or paracetamol? Kindly recommend me correct medicine of high BP. There is palpitations in my left side of my head back side above my ear during tense situation and BP rises. I'm taking low sodium salt and law sugar as well low fat diet though I feel heavy head and palpitations in quick succession.
Sir my urine is looking yellowish since last 15 days. What is the reason. Please reply solution for it.
What is the Life span of receipant a kidney transplanted patient if the Donner is outsider non relative.
Some white liquid comes at the end of urine. I masturbate too much. Is that the result of that? And that liquid gives burning sensation.
Recently, my father took treatment for sugar test. And the report says that he has 142 mg/dl on fasting blood sugar and 218 mg/dl on post prandial blood sugar. Reports of urine test says fasting urine sugar is green colour ppt and post prandial urine sugar is yellow colour ppt. What does it mean?
Hi i am having Before some days of mensuration irritation occurs at the time of urination. Please help
I am a 36 yr old. I am female and I have a problem of stone 16mm in left kidney. So what should I do?
I am 54 years old having problem of slow urine discharge frequently since last one year. I consulted one of the urologist and he described the reason as increase in prostate gland. He has prescribed me HARNAL OCAS 400mcg (tamsulosin hydrochloride) tablet which I am taking every night. I am afraid if I stop this medicine I will not be able to discharge urine. My father had also this problem and he under gone operation a few years back. I am diabetic also from last 10 years and now take GALVUS MET tablet 50mg /1000mg daily one tablet morning and night before food and Diamicron 60mg half tablet at lunch time. My weight is 65 kg and height is 5 feet and 4 inches. I would like to have your view and permanent treatment for both these problem without undergoing surgery for prostate. Please advice me treatment and its duration.
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.