Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NarasimhaYour feedback matters!
My two months old son used to do potty once in a day as per routine, in morning only. But now after his vaccination I am observing he does potty 3-4 times a day. And his diet and feed demands has also increased. Is it a positive sign in his growth or some problem is there, as elders used to say that as the baby grows he does lesser potty, usually once in a day or in two days? Kindly help.
I am 17 years old male I have digestion problem food doesn't digest like common man in general digestion time, and I feel very weakness and laziness and I have itches in some of body parts like neck, hand, chest since 8 months and I tried many medicine but nothing happen.
My son is having fever and khansi from 19/8/16 first four five day fever come every 4-6 hours and then it comes 8-10 hours now it is coming after 18- 24 hours and his all test reg dengue, wide test malaria, and CBC all test showing normal and I have done chest x ray all are showing normal his platelets are 140000 today tell me how the fever will go and how much time it will take.
Can newborn babies have leukoderma? Can they be born with leukoderma? How early can one get leukoderma? What are the other diseases which we can confuse with leukoderma?
I am giving semi solid food to my 6 months baby. And we are using plastic spoon for it. So do we need to sterilized every time?
What can be the cause if a six year child dont show any interest towards study? is this to be taken much seriously?
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SID) refers to the unexplained and sudden death of a seemingly hale and hearty baby. This condition tends to occur when the baby is asleep and that's why it's also known as crib death. Although the reason for the condition is still not known, many experts have attributed the cause of the condition to abnormal development in the parts of the baby's brain that oversees breathing and awakening from sleep. Nonetheless, there are ways that can prevent the problem from occurring and which are:
- Always place your baby on the back to sleep - Sleeping on the back is the safest position that your baby should be in, whenever he or she sleeps. You shouldn't let your child sleep on the sides as he or she can roll onto the stomach, and may hamper the breathing process. You can place your baby on the stomach when he or she is awake.
- Place your baby on a firm surface to sleep sans of any objects - It's best to place your baby on a firm mattress to sleep while avoiding thick and feather padding like a thick comforter. At the same time, objects like toys, stuffed animals or pillows should be removed from the crib as they may get in the way of your child's breathing by pressing on his or her face.
- Make sure your baby doesn't become very hot - For keeping your baby warm during sleep, it's best to opt for sleep clothing or blanket made of light material so that it doesn't make him or her feel very hot. If using a blanket, it should be placed loosely over the baby and one should also remember to not cover the baby's head during sleep.
- Use a pacifier - Research suggests that the use of the pacifier can reduce a baby's chance of dying from SIDS. This is because the pacifier helps in preventing the baby from rolling over onto his or her stomach during sleep. At the same time, it's also believed that the instrument helps in keeping the baby's tongue positioned in a manner that keeps his or her airways open.
- Breastfeed your baby - Breastfeeding your baby for a minimum of 6 months can help in preventing the occurrence of SIDS. Several studies have revealed this beneficial aspect of breastfeeding.
Related Tip: 4 Worst Foods Ever To Feed Your Baby!