Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Hi, A portion of my left breast has hardened and as a result, i am experiencing pain . I delivered a baby boy about 5 months back and currently lactating. Could you please explain the cause for the hardening ?
My son is 14 months old and do suffer from wheezing again n again. I am nebulising him twice a day with budecort .5 mg from past 8 months. His doctor says its a prevention medicine. He has never got any severe cough etc its just wheezing in chest which always bother. He is otherwise a normal n happy child born on due time n I had a normal delivery. He is a breastfeed baby throughout. Pls help if I can give him some syrup to avoid wheezing since now winters are coming n I am scared again. What precautions I can take. Pls help. Is ayurveda safe for such a small child. His weight is around 9 kgs.
Hello Doctor. My son is 16 months now. He is extremely hyperactive child, showing the following symptoms- 1) He doesn't like to play with toys. He just likes climbing on tables, chairs and window grills. 2) If we get him new toys, he will just see it for a few minutes and then throw it away. 3) He wants to be out of the house all time. He cry's to go with any unknown person when they are leaving the house. 4) If we keep him out, he will just start walking. He will not even care to see if we are there with him or not. 5) He is very impatient for something he likes. For example he is very restless while feeding him oranges. He will not allow you to peel it. He just wants it immediately and will hit you if you don't give him fast. 5) Although we keep talking to him, till now he doesn't utter any words, no actions like'bye' etc. He only yells aloud. 6) He just cannot sit in one place and needs someone constantly. If you don't play with him even for a few minutes, he will put his head on the floor and start moaning in frustration. 7) He has been a troublesome child right from birth. Hardly used to sleep for just a few minutes during the whole day and night. Now, although his sleeping pattern has improved during the nights. During the day he still sleeps less. Probably around 1 hour if at all he sleeps. 8) When he was smaller, around 9-12 months, he used to watch television advertisements with great attention. He would not blink his eyes even if you nudge him or pat him lightly on his head. This is the only thing that grabs his attention, even now. Doctor, is my child showing signs of any disorder or is it too early to predict? Does he need any treatment? please help. Thanks.
Dear sir my son is 4 months and 26 days old. His weight is 5 kgs and 516 grams. Is he having normal weight? How can I feed to get increase the weight? please send me thorough information.
My baby boy is 8 month old he has continuous cold cough and running nose and sometime fever what medicine should I provide him pls tell me.
My kid having 18 months. I do not know what perfect diet have to follow to her can you please suggest me. Can I give jaggery in her milk if it is how many times can I give. She is thin having 10 kgs. How to increase her weight which food have to add her in her diet.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.