Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Narasimha MurthyYour feedback matters!
I am from chennai. We are married for six months. My wife yet to get pregnant. We did sex repeatedly after her period. Which started on sep 22. We did during ovulation too. Now she missed period for the third day. But some light vaginal discharge. Few drops only. Does it mean pregnancy or period?
She is four week pregnant, our doc took first hcg test which came around 305, so I need to know is it normal? We underwent 2nd hcg test also whose report we will get on monday. So is it compulsory tht hcg should double after 48 hours. Our gynac also recommended to take hcg injection. So it viable to take that.
Hello Doctor, Please Help me with this. I had only entered very little amount of my penis inside her vagina. And had 2-3 stokes only. Is there chances of pregnancy? What should I do? Please help.
I am having thyroid since birth. Right now my thyroid is controlled. Want to conceive baby. please give me tips to get pregnant.
I had a 6 cm ovarian cyst in left side but have removed from laparoscopy. But still have result in ultrasound result of pcos. But I want to conceive now so my Dr. Given these medicine mychiro, ovifert and duphaston. Please tell me this is right medicine for me. And any harmful effect of these medicine?
I'm Garima a 18 years old teenage girl. My periods date was 4th December and I still did not get periods. I had unsafe sex last month after my periods were gone. I wanna know how to get periods? Or if I am pregnant What to do to avoid this unwanted pregnancy? Any home remedy for this.
I am 20 years old and my periods has been delayed by 12 days already but I have not got periods yet. I feel slight cramping and pain in my lower abdomen and waist similar to pre menstrual cramps. I am not sexually active so pregnancy is definitely ruled out. Normally I get regular periods with a good flow. Please suggest some tips aur medicines to start my flow as soon as possible as this tension is affecting my studies and daily life. Please help as soon as possible.
I am suffering with breast pain which frequently comes from one month but I have this from 13 now my age is 20. Can you give me suggestions please ?
Garlic is used as a home remedy for most of the ailments in this world. Since it is a wonder home remedy, it treats nightfall too. Garlic will help you to get rid of the problem because it has a special ingredient in it.Allicin which is present in garlic helps in raising the blood flow to a man’s penis. If you chew raw garlic for few days, your nightfall problem will go away on its own. You can also saw the garlic cloves but make sure you drink a glass of water right after that.
I and my husband is going 2 have sex; on 5 june almost after 3 months, we both are very excited and want to enjoy. So pls guide in this gap what should we do what food should we have to last long. What should I give him before sex for lasting long. Also we are planning for a baby now so what to do.
Hi, I am 25 years old. I got an abortion last month 10th in my 8th month pregnancy. Dew 2 long bones shorten in the baby. Diagnosed on scan skeletal dysplasia and polyhydramnios. Now when should I plan for my 2nd pregnancy and is there any chances of same issues for 2nd baby also.
I am married since 2 years and my age is 31 years and I am trying for baby since my marriage all my reports are normal and so are my husbands Siemens report but I am not able to conceive. please guide me what I do?
1. It keeps your immune system at great -- sexually active people take fewer sick days. People who have sex have higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders. Studies found that college students who had sex once or twice a week had higher levels of certain antibody compared to students who had sex less often.
You should still do all the other things that make your immune system happy, such as:
Eat right- balance diet.
Stay active - do morning workouts.
Get enough sleep- at least 6-8 hours.
Always use a condom if you don't know both of your std statuses.
2. It boosts your libido -- having sex will make sex better and will improve your libido. For women, having sex ups vaginal lubrication, blood flow, and elasticity, she says, all of which make sex feel better and help you crave more of it.
3. It improves women's bladder control -- a strong pelvic floor is important for avoiding&nbsp;incontinence, something that will affect about 30% of women at some point in their lives.
Good sex is like a workout for your pelvic floor muscles. When you have an orgasm, it causes contractions in those muscles, which strengthens them.
4. Can be counted as an exercise -- sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something.
Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching tv. It gives you a one-two punch: it bumps up your heart rate and uses various muscles.
So get busy! you may even want to clear your schedule to make time for it on a regular basis. Like with exercise, consistency helps maximize the benefits.
5. It lowers your blood pressure -- research suggests a link between sex and lower blood pressure. There have been many studies - one landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure. That's the first number on your blood pressure test.
6. Can lower heart attack risk -- a good sex life is good for your heart. Besides being a great way to raise your heart rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance. When either one of those is low you begin to get lots of problems, like osteoporosis and even heart disease.
Having sex more often may help. During one study, men who had sex at least twice a week were half as likely to die of heart disease as men who had sex rarely.
7. As a pain-reducer -- before you reach for an aspirin, try for an orgasm. Orgasm can block pain -- it releases a hormone that helps raise your pain threshold.
Stimulation without orgasm can also do the trick. It has been found that vaginal stimulation can block chronic back and leg pain, and many women have genital self-stimulation can reduce menstrual cramps, arthritic pain, and in some cases even headache.
8. Reduces the chances of prostate cancer -- men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times a month) were less likely to get prostate cancer. You don't need a partner to reap this benefit: sexual intercourse, nocturnal emission, and masturbation were all part of the equation.
However it is still not clear that sex was the only reason that mattered in this aspect. As lot of factors affect cancer risk. But more sex won't hurt it rather.
9. It improves sleep -- you may nod off more quickly after sex, and for good reason. After orgasm, the hormone prolactin is released, which is responsible for the feelings of relaxation and sleepiness.
10. Stress reliever -- being close to your partner can soothe stress and anxiety. Touching and hugging can release your body's natural feel-good hormone. sexual arousal releases a brain chemical that revs up your brain's pleasure and reward system.
Sex and intimacy can boost your self-esteem and happiness, too.
It's not only a prescription for a healthy life, but a happy one.