Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Narasimha Murthy
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Narasimha MurthyYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year man and I am suffering from a serious hair fall from last 3 year. Plzz suggest me some effective solution regarding same.
I am facing dark skin problem in my both hands. I tried all jis se meri dark skin thik hojaye but koi effect nhi hua please doctor koi aacha iilaz batado. Muje bhaot bhura lagta h ki meri hand skin esi dark kiu h. please koi aacha iilaz ya koi home made iilaz batado help me.
I have black spot Nd lots of pimples in my face, I used scars cream bt no result. U suggest me. A better solution.
Dear Mam, I wish to inform you that this darkening of my lips is from a long time not only tanning and no smoke n no drink also. Is this possible that I might have got tanning in winters too?
I am suffering fungal infection near my penis area and on my hand and elbow I have upload the photo it has been around 2 months please tell how to cure it.
What is the reason behind the improper moustache growth in males. Is it can cure properly by therapeutics.
Applying Aloe vera gel with coconut oil prevents hair loss? Is there any side effects? Please give me a solution.
Heelo mam meri age 25 hai. Or mere forhead pr pimples ki problem rehti hai .ye thik ni hote. Please mrko kuch solution btao. Mere chin pr bhi pimles hote hai. Pimples mai se kbhi kbi kuch ni niklta bus pain krta rehta hai or nishan ho jate hai pimples khtm hone ke baD.
Respected sir/mam can anyone tell me how to get model like face I mean how to take care of our skin like a celebrity and how to get a healthy and fair skin.
I am a 17 year old boy who has pimples on my face. My friend suggested me to drink safi. Wil it help me? At what time and in which quantity should I take it?
My name is Smitha Ajith kumar and I am 38 years old. I did volumnising in my hair 4 years back and after that my hairfall started. I lost my hair thickness and now also the same condition is continuing. I have little dandruff too. Please prescribe a solution.
Is using serums good for skin especially face? What are the benefits of using serums? Can it improve skin complexion and make it fairer? If it can, then which serum is the best for the purpose?
I am 22 year old. I have rashes on my back. I am not getting what to do. So provide me a better cure.
The abnormal growth of the endometrium tissue outside the uterus is known as endometriosis. Ideally, the abnormal tissue is supposed to break down and exit the body. However, in this condition, the tissue is unable to pass out of the body. As a result, the surrounding tissue tends to get irritated and leads to the formation of scar tissues.
The various causes of endometriosis include:
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system might render it incapable of destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in the attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Retrograde menstruation: Instead of passing out of the body, under this condition, the blood flows back into the pelvic region via the fallopian tubes. When these cells attach themselves to the pelvic cavity, it causes endometriosis.
1. Pain during sexual intercourse
2. Pain during periods including pelvic pain, especially during periods, lower back pain and abdominal pain.
3. Excessive bleeding during periods
The major complication that results is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent the combination of the egg and the sperm and thus, impairs your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder also tends to increase the risk of ovarian cancer in some women.
How can it be treated?
Endometriosis is usually done using surgery or medications.
- Medication: It usually involves painkillers.
- Hormone therapy: Some of the hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Progestin therapy
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: If a patient wants to become pregnant, surgery is done as much as possible without harming the uterus and ovaries. Suggested procedures include laparoscopy and traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive technologies: An example of this form of treatment is In Vitro Fertilization.
- Hysterectomy: Under severe circumstances, total hysterectomy is conducted in order to facilitate the removal of cervix and uterus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.