Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Narasimha MurthyYour feedback matters!
If there is starting cavity in any boby teeth. Then what should he do for it. Is he concerned to any doctor. There is no any type of pain in teeth or no any problem. This may be first stage of cavity.
Lower jaw left side t6 tooth having cap since ten years. Now it is swollen and dentist said we should do re root canal. Other dentist say the tooth should be extracted. What should I do?
Not comfortable holding lips together. Feel more like opening mouth even though my teeth are not forward or slightly out. I had braces though. And this happened suddenly.
My lower jaw is positioned behind the upper jaw. The facial profile appears convex. And my facial dimension from nose to chin appears to be longer than normal. Is everything normal and if not what should Be done?
Hi. Doctor mere ek teeth mei hole ho gaya hai. Ishme filling treatment hone mei kitna time aur day lagta hai. Approx cost kya ati h.
Sir I have a problem in my teeth when doing brush that time blood coming out, what should I do? Please give any solution.
My daughter has got bad cavity in two teeth, her teeth are breaking and filling can't be done. This is now spreading to oher teeth also. Her age is just 3 years only is this happening because of some calcium issue or some other reason. Daughter does two time brush too. Pls suggest what to do? Even dentist said nothing can we done in these teeth? Milk teeth suppose to stay till the age of 7 years.
We have done a ct scan report for my sister as she has grown a tooth far from her last teeth. The report says everything is Normal but an operation has to be done. The ct scan report says that there are 2 possibilities. 1. Dentigenous cyst and 2. Odontogenic kerato cyst. The doctor said that a full anesthesia is required and 3 days she has to be admitted to the hospital. 1st day admit, 2nd day operation for 2 hrs and 3rd day release. Please suggest what should I do now?
Hello, I am 34 years old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minute I need to water. What should I do?
Dear doc I ve been suffering from front teeth pain for a week now since the moment I ate pickle n then soft drink. May be teeth sore. I am nw taking meds prescribed by my dentist for gum swelling once upon a time. But I do not feel betterment. Doing mouth wash. And rubbing metrogyl on gums. It giving temporary relief bt pain same. Could you please sugest wat I can follow as the visit to see doc aint any near. Thank you 4 your support.
Manual Toothbrush vs. Electric Toothbrush
In a world where every little thing is being automated, why must the activity of brushing your teeth be left behind? Well unless scientists come up with a technique that entirely renders brushing your teeth unnecessary, the only thing we can rely on as of today is easing the activity. And that has been done by bringing in the electronic toothbrushes in the market.
The manual toothbrush was invented in the 1930s. Several upgrades and updates were added to the toothbrush, and in the 1990s, the electronic toothbrush was introduced. Is it better than the manual toothbrush, or is the vintage route more beneficial, let's take a look:
- Cost: Electronic toothbrushes cost significantly more than manual toothbrushes. A manual toothbrush could cost on an average Rs. 30-Rs.40, whereas an electronic toothbrush costs close to Rs.400-Rs.500.
- Features: Unless you have a set timer in front of you, the time you take to brush your teeth manually solely depends on you. Electronic toothbrushes come with a built in timer which you can set at 2 minutes or more (2 minutes being the appropriate time considered for effective cleaning of teeth). This built-in timer saves you from relying on your guesswork and effectively helps you clean your teeth according to the recommended timings.
- Convenience: Manual toothbrushes are convenient to carry while traveling. They have negligible weight and can fit into any travel pouch easily. Electronic toothbrushes, on the other hand, are heavy in weight and need a battery charger to be carried along, which makes them a pain to carry around.
- Effort: Electronic toothbrushes significantly reduce your effort put into the activity. All you need to do is tilt your toothbrush to a 45-degree angle, and let the toothbrush do all the work. Whereas, manual toothbrushes, require you to carefully use proper brushing techniques to get the best results and thus require more effort.
- Options: Manual toothbrushes come with a huge variety of bristles, heads, colors etc. For sensitive gums, one can pick a toothbrush with soft bristles; for kids, one can pick a toothbrush with a smaller head to fit into their mouths. Electronic toothbrushes, as of today do not come in a variety of sizes or bristle types. Thus, the choice and utility are restricted.
And the most important factor-
Oral health maintenance: Electronic toothbrushes are known to give better results in comparison to manual toothbrushes when it comes to removing plaque and gingivitis. Also in the case of children when you cannot ensure whether they are brushing their teeth properly, electronic toothbrushes come to the rescue.
Though electronic toothbrushes give better results with lesser effort, manual toothbrushes have their own conveniences, too.