Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Narasimha Kumar KYour feedback matters!
I have lost my memory what I do sir I have much pain in my head everytime I think very bad in my future bec my future is uncertain what I do sir please hrlp me.
I am unmarried person and My penis is little bit bend to left side, does it effect to intercourse please reply me.
I am 22 year old and i am suffering from mouth ulcers frequently from 7-8 year. I took medicine but it is work only few days. I am non vegetarian. And according to my height and age i am under weight. I wanna to know these all are reason behind my ulcers problem? What should I do? Suggest me some medicine and diet?
I am a patient of insomnia a sleep disorder. I take very strong pills to sleep. But now pills also do not work. Please tell me home remedies to get deep sleep.
I am suffering erection of penis problem In morning after morning urinal some of white cum also coming After that I feel pain in penis when its trying to erect some how after erection white pre cum come early and again erection go down Kindly suggest Medicine for same.
I am facing skin problem in my hands. The skin of hands becomes hard and than skin cracks and somewhere deep cuts like blood seems to be visible . When I awake in morning , it feels itching. The problem is more swere in tips of the fingers. This had happened from almost 1 month . I had tried several medicines like Halotop s cream Dipsalic cream Diprovate cream But if no use. Kindly suggest what is this happened and why and how to treat it. Thanx.
I am 45 years female From past 1 years I am hving acidity problem I tk razo d in morning Shurshuru me to faraq pada Par ab 3 months se meri acidity Bahut jyada hogi hai Mujhe ek din me eno./ diegene ki 10 tablets/ baking soda lena padta hai tab jake thodi der ke liye acidity rukti hai Major acidity ho rahi hai Abhi ak week se mai dahi ; Li hai to jara sa faraq padta hI Par thodi der me pbir ho jati h aiaciity Mujhe acidity me baking soda se hi farQ padta hai I think mujhe ulcer to nabi hai I am diabetic also w high bp Yesterday I hv ecg Report is normal But I am hving pain in left breast With very high very very major acidity What to do from past one years I am hving this problem.
I am suffering from kidney disease from last 4 year, my sr. creatinine is 1.9 and blood urea is 67, please tell me about treatment of this disease, am take medicine daily telemastarin 40, nodsis 500 mg and attorvastin 10 mg , please tell me is better solution and also tell about damage I mean to say what percent of my kidney damage .
Dear Doctor, I am 46 years old and diabetic. Having E coli in urine analysis with burning while urination, After that levofloxacin have been used and recovered. Now after few days I am having same problem with burning urination. Is any problem to participate in intercourse with wife. It will be attackable to sex partner also. Kindly suggest me how to cure this e coli? Is there any precautionary diet required? With thanks.
I'm 42 year old and suffering high blood sugar since last 10 month and now sugar level is in between 125 (fasting) and 180 (PP). I have taken glycomet 500mg (twice in day) and voglibose (twice in day) for about 6 month. Now I didn't taking any medicine from last 15days. Please advice.
Hello sir/madam. my mom have head ache problem when ever she heard a medium or larger sounds she will be suffered until she take any medicine please can you say precautions for this thank you in advance.
Hi Dr. I have GERD for 6 years now, but I feel most of the symptoms in my throat, not much in stomach. I belch a lot with gas and sometimes with liquid as well. I am looking at surgical cure. I am very close to surgery and thereby something struck em strong that, Is my LES weak that it cannot contract, if so what could be the reason for LES to be weak as no Dr. I have been to explained my problem at all. They all have been giving me medications and that's it. I want to know the reason exactly and also that is there any way to strengthen the LES. My symptoms are: Sore throat,Voice changes, Belching Bloating. If I eat a lot in one meal Very foul smelling gas comes.please help
You want to know the Health benefits of Mint?
Well my guess is YES! - As you are now on this page.
Mint or pudina is an herb that is synonymous to freshness. Use it for seasoning your salad, adding it to your cup of tea or grind it finely to cook 'pudina ki chutney', mint can bring that extra zing and unique flavour to almost anything you cook.
Mint has been a mainstay of cooking for a long time. Like all herbs, mint is better if it's fresh rather than dried. If you're going to be juicing with mint, it will have to be fresh for you to get any juice out of it.
Humans have known about the health benefits of mint leaves for a long time. In the past, mint has been used to treat a variety of illnesses. It is especially effective in treating stomach and chest pains. During the Middle Ages, people used mint to whiten their teeth!
Health Benefits Of Mint Leaves
- Boost Digestion - One of the main mint health benefits is that it aids digestion and helps to remove stomach pains. Mint is a great appetizer and due to its soft aroma, it soothes the stomach. The aroma triggers the mouth to produce more saliva and more digestive enzymes. As you can imagine, this aids digestion tremendously.
- Strengthen Your Liver - When your liver is chugging along slowly, you're going to be feeling pretty dismal. A poorly functioning liver is an energy sap. Thankfully, one of the great mint nutritional benefits is that it is a powerful liver booster. The health benefits of beetroot are also fantastic for the liver.
- Cool Your Body - Mint is a cooling herb. Consuming mint causes your body to slightly lower its temperature. This is one reason that mint goes great in fruity, summery drinks.
- Relieve Asthma - Many people have found that consuming mint produces positive relief for asthma symptoms. Scientists believe that regular use of mint is super beneficial for asthma patients. However, don't go too crazy as too much mint may cause irritation.
- Take Care Of Your Teeth - Why do you think toothpaste is minty? It's because one of the health benefits of mint leaves is that they are good for dental hygiene. First, mint freshens up your breath. This is awesome, especially if you have just eaten a big plate of garlic. Mint also packs a load of germ defense. Mint inhibits the growth of bacteria in the mouth and cleans the teeth and tongue.
- Stop Farting - I know it's an embarrassing subject, but hey, we all do it from time to time. One of the interesting mint nutritional benefits is that it will help us stop farting. Since it eases digestion, the body makes less gas. The benefits of lemon juice are also great for this.
- Defeat Cancer - Like all edible plant food, mint is believed to have potent cancer-fighting powers. This health benefit of mint leaves is probably due to the variety of enzymes that mint contains. Pretty awesome, huh!
- Kick out Acne - Mint juice is great if you're juicing for acne. Why? It cleans the skin like it's a jewel. It's beats infection, soothes the skin and it works like magic when it comes to removing pimples. It's also powerful in reducing wrinkles. If you want to look younger for longer, rub mint juice into your skin once or twice a day.
There is no denying that mint tastes great. While not specifically one of the health benefits of mint leaves, whether you use it in food, juice, toothpaste or something else, mint is pleasant to the tastebuds.