Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Narasimha Kumar KYour feedback matters!
My masturbation ejaculation last only 10-20 secs and I'm masturbating from past 9 years tell me what to do.
I ejaculate within 10 seconds while intercourse my age is 28 and my wife is 29 & I have been married from last 9 years I have two kids but I can't satisfied my wife nor my self please help idont have any disease nor any problem.
I am 25 years old man my problem sir I from 2 months i have cold cough and fever sir help me what I can do ?
I use to masturbate 3 times in a day I have stopped but now. I have erection problem please help wat shud I do any duet or nothing specific vegetable I shud eat please help.
I have been undergone angioplasty in august 2006 .now I do not have any problem but I also undergone c t angiography in 2014 which shows 45 to 50 blockage in arteries but I am taking medicines regularly. Pls advise me what should I do now to keep heart healthy.
I am suffering from acidity n also I have taken rantac150 for acidity then also it's not getting relief what should I do now.
Me and my girlfriend are planning to have sex. Both of us will be 20 when the intercourse is supposed to take place. She has normal menstrual cycle of avg. 31 days. We are planning to have sex on 25th may 2016. Her last period begun on 24th march. We don't have any problem to have sex during periods. We would use on condom definitely, but still there are somethings I want to know. 1. After what minimum time can we take a pregnancy test reliably? Because the Emergency Contraceptive pills will world best only within 3 days. And what can be done in case of positive pregnancy (Knowing the result ASAP). Does the situation become very critical or can it be resolved easily by Doctors, and what would be the cost of treatment in that case? 2. What are the chances of pregnancy during periods? 3. Can You tell me about oral contraceptive pills, their dosage and recommend an OCP.
I am 16 years male. I have migraine from past 11 years. I have taken lots of medicine like sibilium, saridon, decil, dispirin, paramet, Arden, nice. I have also wear specs for 1 year but nothing happened. I also take a sound sleep of 8 hours and I take a balance diet. I take meal after 2 to 3 hours. I avoid myself to go under the sun and when I go I wear dark sunglasses along with a hat. I do not eat any kind of junk food. When my head aches I have also tried hot and cold fermentation. I had also done ct scan. Trying all this nothing happened what should I do.
Getting pain and hard to release stool and also blood bleeding along stool .please prescribe me medicine.
Dear sir, I really confused regarding my question HIV by Oral sex like licking vagina (Clitoris only), giving penis on her mouth (No cut on my penis) and fingering on vagina. Some of the doctor saying no test required and some of the doctor saying do a rapid HIV please clear it. I am outside India, I can not test here. We have to give visa medical every 2 years only.
I am experiencing headache and feeling stressed for many days. I am not able to concentrate on my studies. I am not able to remember the things that I had learnt. Can you please help me with this problem.
The skin is not removing from the top, while my Penis. So it is painful while doing intercourse. Please help me in this.
Males and females are afflicted by several types of impotency and dysfunctions which can negatively impact their relationship with their partners.
Erectile dysfunction, orgasm/ejaculation disorders or low libido are some examples of male impotency.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED): Medical conditions such as diabetes or high blood pressure, or anxiety about having sex can lead to ED. Other contributing factors to ED are depression, fatigue and stress.
- Ejaculation Problems: These include ejaculation that occurs early during coitus and the inability to ejaculate at all. Some of the causes for this can be history of sexual trauma, strict religious beliefs, antidepressants and anxiety about sex.
- Low Libido: Decreased hormone levels, illness, and medication side effects, and psychological issues like stress, depression and anxiety about having sex can lead to decreased or no sexual desire.
Loss of interest (low libido) in sex, difficulty in reaching orgasm, vaginal dryness and tightness causing pain during sex are some of the sexual problems that affect females.
- Low Libido: Lower levels of the oestrogen hormone can cause absence of sexual desire. Certain medications like antidepressants, fatigue, depression and anxiety can also lead to low libido.
- Difficulty achieving orgasms: Not being able to achieve orgasms or delayed orgasms can affect both men and women. Again, certain medications like antidepressants can cause orgasm disorders.
- Vaginal dryness: Sex can get painful if the vagina is not properly lubricated which in turn effects libido, arousal and desire. Hormonal changes during menopause and breastfeeding as well as psychological issues like anxiety about sex can cause vaginal dryness.
- Pain during sex: Vaginal dryness or endometriosis causes pain during sex.