Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Narasimha Kumar KYour feedback matters!
I am Moideen, my mother was died 3 weeks ago by heart attack. Now I am also feared about heart attack. What type of pf symptoms are expressed during heart attack?
What natural ingredients I should take for hair protection such as hair growth, hair fall, dandruff and also to increase vitamins.
I am gone thru RGU test in which - narrowing of posterior part of urethra is seen -proximal dilatation of urethra is seen Is this serious issue? Can doctor tell what is this issue? Can it be curable During few days I feel urination is not properly happen and I am taking medicine. So urine is better now .but semen flow from penis and sometimes stuck in my urine. So that urine is not properly gone due to semen stuck please explain me thoroughly .is this an surgical issue? Help me out plz.
Hi My Daughter age 13 years old is suffering from deaf and dump both by birth. Is she cure by homeopathy or naturopathy treatment. Please guide me how to treat the disease with full detail.
My wife is complaining frequent headache on eyebrows. Whom to consult neurologist or a eye doctor first, plzz suggest.
I have suffering from thyroid since childhood. Whenever I am eating or drinking cold things then I am starting Coughing and cold. Please let me know what to do?
Fluoride products for the teeth have immense importance in dentistry. Fluoride is one such chemical, the balance of which is highly required for strong and healthy teeth. However, there is an optimum amount of fluoride needed for teeth. Anything lesser than that or greater than that can cause harm and serious teeth and gum problems and tooth decay. The best option, therefore, is to get a fluoride based toothpaste or mouthwash, which will keep on providing the teeth with the optimum quantity of its daily dose of fluoride.
The benefits of fluoride products:
Before delving into the types of fluoride products available, let's have a look at the benefits of fluoride on teeth. Fluorides actually save the teeth from dental caries. It happens such that fluoride makes a certain mineral bonding on the teeth which is called fluorapatite. This is not normally found in human teeth, but when teeth damage is done, then to heal it fast this compound is needed to repair the damages. This adds to the mineral bonding in the teeth and strengthens the teeth.
The fluoride products:
The various fluoride based products, which you may use are as follows:
- Fluoridated water: Fluoridating water is a simple process where the optimum amount of fluoride is mixed with drinking water so that drinking the water automatically keeps on adding fluoride to the body and keeps in contact with teeth. This therapy alone is enough and needs no more therapies generally. But not all water reserves contain this, and it's not possible to add fluorides to all water reserves. That is why the other fluoride treatments are needed.
- Fluoride toothpaste: This is one of the most common forms for fluoride treatments. Every common daily use toothpaste contains a 0.22 to 0.312 percent of fluoride, and this is highly beneficial to the teeth for healing of decay and fast repairs. It lets the teeth get stronger.
- Mouth Rinses: Fluoride mouth rinses are an option. The sodium fluorides commonly used in the rinses are used in small amounts in the product which is used just like toothpaste and washed off.
- Fluoride foams and gels: The foam and gel are used when the teeth of the child or adult are under high risk of cavities. The foam or gel is rubbed on the teeth, and kept for a while and then washed off. The typical application time is 30 minutes.
- Varnishes: The fluoride varnishes are just like gels, and they are also used on the tooth surface similarly. It's the choice of the dentist or patient as to which one they want to go with. Besides, these slow fluoride releasing devices, medical supplements and lozenges are also there, which slowly release the optimum amount of fluorides to keep the teeth strong and healing.
Hi I am saurav my sister is having high fever from five days. She also has body pain. She is having difficulty in breathing also. I want to know that what is this.
I am 21 year old male. I am suffering from spermatorrhoea. Please explain this disease in detail to me. Please suggest a good medicine and a diet chart too.
There is any substitute of phalotop if it is not available in common medical shop for making penis harder and tight.
I have constipation problems every day I have to go to poty 4-5times please help me out even I have headache and neck pain frequently.
Any sort of change in the nails, like discoloration, swelling or pain should be reported to a dermatologist.