Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am 25 years male and have a stone problem on my kidney for last 2 wreaks. what should I do give your suggest?
While doing sex .stones in the kidney wil be eliminated is it true. If not how to eliminate stones in the kidney.& if we drink beer stones in the kidney will be eliminated.
I feel a small lump after defecation. But sometimes I do not feel any lump. I noticed blood on the stool at the end of defecation in very small amount which mixed with stool. Burning present after defecation. And its some time irritated when sitting or walking. All time I feel a irritation in the anus. So what happened in my anus? And what is the remedy to cure this problem. It is occurred in only two months I feel that problem.
I am feeling prostate pain and on tip of penis while urinate and masturbate. I have no UTI and STD. I am taking antibiotics tablets and also ayurvedic Chandraprabha vati but did not helped. I am also now started pain and burning under anus. Please suggest as I am going to marry soon. It irritates a lot.
In my kidney I have stones from six months. Size is 5.8 maximum. I ask just if am I doing abs exercises and running then. Is there any chance of infection in my stomach or kidney.
I was feeling pain while urination and for that I consulted a doctor, several tests were done and it was mentioned in a report that it is prostate. I want to know how can I cure it, is it a serious issue. Please suggest me.
I am suffering from prostate b.p.h. P.s.a.is o.o9 nd prostate size is 36 c.c.nd difficult urination it takes around 10 mins for urine to pass. I am a sugar patient and my sugar levels are around 150 to 180 after meal please kindly suggest me the medication.
My urine color is yellow over 3 day after driking 1 ltr of water its become normal what I should do?
My relative have stone problem one side 9% and other side 68% so he want surgery so please advice which surgery is best precautions and what there cost.
A kidney stone may not be as big as the stones in your garden, but can be quite a pain. Kidney stones are actually mineral crystals that are usually a combination of calcium and phosphates. The size of a kidney stone ranges from the size of a sugar crystal to a ping pong ball.
Following are treatment options for kidney stones:
- Pain relievers - There might be a considerable amount of pain and discomfort associated with passing the stone through urine. Your doctor may recommend pain killers like Ibuprofen, Naproxen sodium or acetaminophen.
- Drinking water - Drinking around 3 liters of water a day will regulate your urinary system and can effectively eliminate small stones. Unless your doctor advices otherwise, drinking ample amount of fluids, usually water, is one of the commonest way to get rid of small kidney stones.
- Medical therapy - In order to eliminate the kidney stone, your doctor may administer medical therapy. Medication like alpha blocker helps in passing the kidney stone with least pain and more quickly. It relaxes the muscles in the ureter and makes the process relatively easy.
Large stones with severe symptoms:
- Surgical removal of kidney stones Surgical removal of stones is done with the help of a procedure called nephrolithotomy. It uses small telescopes and other instruments which are inserted in your back through a small incision. It is generally done in case of large stones and when ESWL fails.
- Using sound waves to break up stones In this technique, a procedure called Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL), is employed. ESWL uses the help of sound waves to create vibrations which breaks the stones in smaller pieces. This procedure takes about an hour and can cause mild pain and discomfort. Your doctor may administer sedatives to reduce your sensitivity. ESWL has side effects like blood in urine or bruising in the abdomen. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.