Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Narasimaiah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. NarasimaiahYour feedback matters!
I have a urinary problem there are certain drops left after I finish urination is this a disease is it effective for my life.
Good evening to all. I am 31 years old, somewhere around 15 days back when I was suffering from urine infection and I was on antibiotics, I went for my hba1c test and in that report my hba1c % value was 5.9, however, I was taking alcohol (1quarter whisky) every night since last 3 months, and I used to have rice in my dinner most of the time. I have been suggested to go for my OGTT test. I god the report yesterday, number are as below. Fasting - 86.5 After taking 75 gm of glucose. After 1 hour - 158 After 2 hours - 134 After 3 hours - 109 Earlier my 2 hours fasting result was 114 but I asked the lab technician to put it on repeat and he has done the same, when he put it on repeat it came as 134. So the numbers are in normal range, I just want to know whether I am prediabetes or I am in a normal range. I have read a lot and found it that if you have any infection in your body or you are on antibiotics your glucose level can increase. Can't go for hba1c as I was continuously taking alcohol and rice in the evening since last 3 to 4 months, hba1c shows last 3 months of sugar level in your body so obviously it will show the higher range. In my family there is no diabetic patient. Please reply I need your suggestions! Each and every reply will be highly appreciated.
Sir. There is 9.4 mm stone in lower right side in kidney to my 76 years old mother. What should I do. Local doctor says that stone is its 3grade level. I do not know what is this. Kindly help me. Sachin gupta. Mandi.himachal pradesh.
Sir ,I have a problem that under the nipple I feel something like stone, what I can do for the treatment of this please help.
Prostate enlarge so burning in urination and bed wetting in sleepy mode day or night. Gastric problem too.
I am a 29 year old girl. An unexpected thing happened with me last night that I suddenly urinate on bed. This is very much unusual a I stopped bedwetting in my childhood decades ago. I am getting very upset now about this matter. And my question is that is this a symbol of any health problem? Or do I need to get precaution from now to get rid of such health problems?
Hello sir, My father is 65, and recent sonography test detected that he has mild prostate enlargement with significant post void residual urine. What treatment he should go please tell me?
Benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH is a condition where the prostate gland gets enlarged. This is mostly common in men who are ageing. When the prostate gland gets enlarged, the flow of urine through the urethra gets blocked, and hence, several problems related to urination may occur. BPH occurs as a result of hormonal imbalance. If untreated, BPH can lead to severe bladder and urinary health conditions.
There are several symptoms and signs of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Here are 7 common symptoms:
- A frequent need for urination: Men affected by BPH feel an increased need to urinate frequently. This gets enhanced during the night and is called nocturia. The patient may even need to urinate more than eight times a day. Due to the enlarged prostate gland, more pressure is put on the urethra, which leads to uncontrollable urination.
- Urinating difficulties: The act of urination becomes difficult. Because of enhanced pressure on the urethra, the flow of urine to the penis from the bladder gets blocked. This makes a urine stream hard to start. The urine stream gets weak and interrupted, and more difficulty may be experienced during the end of urination.
- Pain during urination and ejaculation: Due to pressure on the urinary tract and reproductive system, pain can accompany urination and ejaculation. Some patients tend to push urine out, which results in pain. The pain may also occur because of infection during BPH.
- Blood in urine and an unusual color/smell: Urine may take a dark color and have an unusual smell due to urinary retention. Unpleasant urine smell signifies urinary tract infection. Blood in the urine may also result because of dilated veins present on the surface of the enlarged prostate.
- Urinary retention: When a patient is unable to pass any urine, it is called urinary retention. Such a condition requires immediate treatment, and you need to consult a doctor immediately.
- Urinary tract infections: Bacteria may start growing in the bladder when the bladder is not fully emptied of urine. This bacterial infection causes darkening of the urine, and emission of a foul odor.
- Bladder stones: Bladder stones may develop because of the inability of the bladder to empty itself completely. This is a major symptom of BPH. Hard lumps of minerals or bladder stones are formed when the urine present in the bladder gets highly concentrated, which causes the crystallization of minerals. Bladder stones may cause infections, result in blood in urine, cause bladder irritation and may also block urine flow.
So you see that benign prostatic hyperplasia involves the enlargement of the prostate gland, and results in several problems related to urination and different symptoms. Hence, immediate treatment is advisable. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!