Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Narasimaha RajuYour feedback matters!
Massage Vitamin E with olive oil on upward direction.
Gentle massage with onion juice with honey.
Massage with banana pulp with cream .
You will get wrinkle free glow fresh face daily.
Hello Doctors, From last one and half year, I started observing dark marks on my both cheeks, I tried many home remedies to cure this. But still black marks are there, and it is getting dark day by day. I used to do threading on my cheeks, but from last 1 and half year I am not doing this, but when I started feeling marks I stopped to do threading. Please guide me what I should do? One of my friend suggested me to use Nometasone Furoate crameam on these marks. Is it ok to use this or can you suggest me some ways to cure it
I am 26 year old, female. Because of hereditary reasons I am having very thick and blunt hair on my chin. From past 2 years I have seen that growth of hair has been spread to more wider area, which is giving a man look. This seems totally abnormal. Even if I remove it from root, it comes back in lass than a day. Can you please suggest a solution to get rid of this and stop growth. I have never been on any medication for menstrual problems. And my menstrual cycle is always regular. I have been sexually active from 1 year. (not conceived yet). Also if I take medication for this, will it cause hormonal changes which will impact fertility in anyway. Please suggest suitable solution.
I am 20 years Old, in my neck back side. Skin colour is black. How did I cure this to back my skin color to normal color. Normally my skin tone is fair.
I have under eye dark circles and I am suffering alot with this ,whenever I get sweat my face become dull and the darks circles get more visible, please make me out of this hell ,i am requesting you guys to give good suggestion and also sides of my noise becoming black due to Whiteheads not (black head)
Hello sir/ma'am there is some black spot on my chick. It started with a big red spot with highly burn after some days color changed into light dark. I used many medication but still thing is same. My face is to oily with black heads. Now I am using clean and clear face wash and medimix soap. Also I tried onion juice, lemon and aloevera but it was not effective suggest me suitable path of treatment.
I am having too much wrinkles below the eyes and forehead. I am am smoker. Is there any medicine or face lotion for it ?
My baby is 1 years old, when shi born she was much fairer but now her skin tone changes to darker, what is d reason? Which lotion use for her skin, and which hair oil is better for her?
I am 27 now I want to ask that some time I have pain in my left brest due to a small nods inside it what should I do?
Hii Dr. Meri age 27 years h mere face pr spots ho rhe the to maine skin Dr. Ko dikhya tha Mbbs DvD M.Dherm. Unhone mjhe lomela cream lgne ko likha tha maine 2 month use kiya uske baad se mere face pr acne nikl rhe h yeh abhi june se nikl rhe h bhut Dr. Ko dikha diya koi faida nhi ho rha h plzz mjhe kuch btyiye jisse mera face pehle jaisa clean ho jye plzz Dr. Mai bhut pareshan hu.
I have been diagnosed with mild prostrate enlargement about 5 years ago. At that time I met concerned specialist in Hospital. He asked me whether I get up for urination in the night after sleep. I have informed that I do not get up in the night. As of now except for frequent urinary urge I have no issue. I am 61 years old. Once a year I am getting PSA test done Please advise.
Ayurveda is an age old life science, that is known to work medical marvels. The best part about this field of medicine is that it blends the everyday remedies that touch the root cause of the issue before curing the same. Aging is an aspect that plagues one and all with its various signs hitting the skin, senses, body and hair.
So how can you use Ayurveda to turn back the aging clock of your system? Read on to find out!
- Herbs and Vayasthapana: Vayasthapana or the anti-aging effect is a herbal formula with herbs like Gotu Kola, which are known for their anti-aging properties in the field of Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is also used in this concoction. Other herbs like Amla, ginger, turmeric and Galanga are also used to create this anti-aging effect. The oil of cloves can also be used on the massage table for anti-aging.
- Radiance and Varnya: Varnya is the Ayurvedic effect of maintaining or bringing out the glow or radiance of the skin. The Varnya herbs include flame of forest, silk cotton tree, rose petals and Indian redwood. This concoction can help you retain a youthful glow on your skin, which will also keep fine lines at bay.
- Deep Healing and Branropana: With the help of Gotu Kola and other sensitive herbs, one can heal the body deeply and also enhance the skin. The herbs used here can also help in strengthening one's digestive system so that there is no Ama or toxin build up. The other herbs one can use here are turmeric, rose petals and cotton silk tree.
- Yoga: Yoga is a known method of keeping the body and senses vital and well functioning. There are a number of Yogic postures and poses that can help in the anti-aging process. These include equal standing for better balance, the tree pose, the squat pose, the downward dog pose, the plank pose for core strength and the seated twist.
- Diet and Lifestyle: Ayurveda is a science that touches every day in order to effectively heal and prevent. So, it is important to follow the Ayurvedic tenets of following a proper balance of eating, resting and activity even as you ingest regular meals at a set time with all the food groups in perfect balance.
Ayurveda can be used in order to take good care of the body even if you are not suffering from any ailments. The herbs can be ingested on a daily basis as seasoning for your food while Yoga can be practiced routinely. This will help you in delaying the aging process.
Related Tip: "4 Really Simple Ways To Prevent Premature Skin Aging"