Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am 32 years old male and have a knee pain for last 6 months. I have used pain relief ointments and medicines but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
Is it safe for injecting steroid to gain weight? Is there any major side effect after using it? Actually im 22 years old. Having 54 kg of weight and 182 cm of height. Now I want to gain weight and want to be fit. Is there any solution for solving my problem? Instead of using steroids.
My skin is going darker day by day. But my original skin tone is pure fair. But I'm getting darker. I am suffering from depression for this reason. Please give me some real effective suggestions doctor.
Till 6 months I am suffering skin disease gajjalo and stomach kindha rashes. Pls tell medicins in ayurvedic.
I am feeling to much laziness for a couple of months and get tired very early with any kind of work I am a student so what should I do.
I am 22 years old women. I have black heads in my nose. Can you please suggest any medicine for that.
Hello sir, I continuously feel tired all the day. What should I do for the energy. Should I take any multivitamin capsule?
I have lost two major teeth due to tooth decay how normal biting can be established and dental implant are safe or not.
Hi, I am 26 years old. For past a week I have a white line on inner part of my chick. I mean when I open my mouth I notice this white line on side walls. I feel soreness in mouth whole day. I used to smoke which I quit for a week from now when I noticed this thinking of chances of oral cancer. I had a white path on my lip which disappeared after a week but the soreness and this white line on chick is not disappearing. What can be cause. Please guide. Should I see a dentist or a physician? please give any remedies if possible or I will visit a doctor this weekend.
Sir I have been suffering from fever and I take paracetamol but not any improvement in my body temperature. please give me how do I do.
Hi actually 5 years back I went into depressed condition and for that I am using depression medicines and from last 4 years I am using the same medicine - i, e Sizopride - 100 but I am feeling like my sexual desires has reduced and I am of age 38 years. For this can I know whether I can use this medicine (Sizopride - 100) and what can I do so that to increase my sexual desires . I am not married yet. One more thing I want to increase my beard. Can I know what I can do for this.
Im a migraine patient from 4years im taking treatment but mujhe ek puchna hai jab bhi main ghahri neend main sota hoon mujhe paralise jaise hota hain mera demag chalta or body kaam nhi karti main jor jor se jhatke deneki koshish karta hoon phir kuch seconds baad mera sharir phirse helne lagta hain yeh jo mujhe hora hain sirf ghehri neend main hota hain aisa q? Or thandi main he hota hain 4salo se please solve my question and tell me konsi bimari ho sakti hain plz.
The Benefits of Papaya
1. Digestion - the enzyme papain present in papaya is known to aid digestion by breaking down proteins. Therefore, a glass of papaya juice is often recommended as a home remedy for digestion-related problems or constipation.
2. Anti-inflammatory - apart from papain, papaya also contains other effective enzymes that help against inflammation and promote healing of burns.
3. Heart disease and cancer - papaya is rich in anti-oxidants and phytonutrients that work against free radicals and therefore is said to protect the body from possible heart diseases and cancer.
4. Diabetes - many researchers have found that the consumption of raw papaya could help maintain blood sugar level and cholesterol because of the high fiber content, thereby keeping a check on diabetes. According to a study done by the centre of excellence for biomedical and biomaterials research at the mauritius university, green tea and fermented papaya work together as preventive means for diabetes. In some parts of india, especially the north east, papaya flowers are locally used as a preventive measure against diabetes. The bitter flowers are lightly sautéed in a little oil and consumed as a side to rice on a regular basis.
5. Immunity - papaya is a great source of vitamin a, b, c, and k and is known as an excellent immunity booster. It is great for the growth of body tissues, including hair and skin. It helps in maintaining collagen, the structural protein of connective tissues. It is said that a medium-sized papaya could provide you double your daily requirement of vitamins.
6. Cleansing - beauty experts too, often suggest using slices of papaya as a natural skin cleanser as the active enzymes work wonders to remove impurities.
7. Arthritis - it is also rich in minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and copper. Regular consumption helps in building up the calcium bank in the body and in the long run could help keep a check on arthritis.
8. Dengue - papaya leaves are commonly used in the treatment of dengue to help boost up the count of platelets. Dr. Anju sood, a bangaluru-based nutritionist says, “dengue is an infection which affects the blood platelets massively. A simple remedy to get back the platelets count is to give the patient a glass of papaya leaf juice. It is prepared by grinding the leaves with a small amount of water to extract the juice.” however, dengue can prove to be fatal once it develops into dengue hemorrhagic fever which shuts down the circulatory system.
9. Weight loss - papaya is low in calories and therefore proves to be the perfect option for breakfast. A serving of 140 grams of the fruit contains only 60 calories, with total fat 0.4 gram, no cholesterol, 15.7 gram carbohydrates and 2.5 gram dietary fiber.
I want to increase my height. I have given my bio info above. I am very much cautious about it. So please suggest me. thanks.
Powerful Reasons to Eat Slower:
Lose weight- A number of studies by many researchers have confirmed that just by eating slower, you'll consume fewer calories - in fact, enough to lose 20 pounds a year without doing anything different or eating anything different. The reason is that it takes about 20 minutes for our brains to register that we're full. If we eat fast, we can continue eating past the point where we're full.
Enjoy your food- It's hard to enjoy your food if it goes by too quickly. Make your meals a gastronomic pleasure, not a thing you do rush, between stressful events.
Better digestion- If you eat slower, you'll chew your food better, which leads to better digestion. This can help lead to fewer digestive problems.
Less stress- Eating slowly, and paying attention to our eating, can be a great form of relaxing. When you eat, you should eat. This kind of mindfulness, I believe, will lead to a less stressful life, and long-term happiness.
Eating quickly leads to poor digestion, increased weight gain, and lower satisfaction. The message is clear: Slow down your eating and enjoy improved health and well-being.