Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NarasammaYour feedback matters!
I am a boy of 18 years, I have been in the eye of the black circle. If this is a household remedies? through which I can delete the circle.
Hii. M 23 years old I have 47 kg weight and height is 5'4" Is it okay according to my age? Because all my relatives and frnds said m looking very weak and slim. So please tell me what I add in my daily diet so m looking good according to my age. Please tell me a balance diet chart according to me.
I have stomach ache from last few days. And anything I want to eat its not digest. What should I do.
I have been facing fatigue for past three days. I have no kind of any accompanied systemic illness nor any diseases. Whats the fast way to gain my energy back please? any recommended foods or fruits.
I have problem with Acnw, And scars for 4 years, kindly suggest me to stop this and repair my skin also skin is so oily, suggest me to take care of This.
I am drinking wheat grain scotch whiskey since I was 20 years old but now I'm 42 years and I've got addicted to it so I've started daily drinking I.e.only one pack or sometimes two. What will be its consequences and how to overcome it please guide me.
Hi, I am 25 year old male. I am having left knee pain from last 15 days. I am using volini for the time being. I am not sure it is a muscle pain or bone ache exactly. But it pains slightly wean ever I unfold my leg. Kindly suggest me how to get rid of this.
I am 31 years old I have cervical pain from last 5 years but cervical bonn is found ok in X-ray. What should I do.
Suffering from pimples on forehead from past 1 year. I have used all English medicines and ointments. Rite nw I'm using homeopathy. BUT there is no improvement. Plz suggest any good medicines. Suffering a lot With bloody pimples. I'm taking healthy food diet. I just avoided oily foods BUT there is no use. Plzz help mee.
My health is so poor please help me otherwise I am unable to push my body health is underweight causes lots of health problem ?
My face fill with acne, and pimple with heavy oil, sometime irritation, and little blood come out from pimple, so what I do.
It's not a problem actually bt I have healthy cheeks. It's looking so bad now a days in college. How should I get rid off it? I was a heavy smoker bt from d month may hv quitted it (sometime wid drinks it can be taken) is it d only issue?
I take around 4 Nutri digestive biscuit manufactured by Britannia Co which claim to contain high fibre. I am not over weight nor have diabetes. I take one Ecosprin 75 daily for cholesterol as per doctor advice. I take biscuits to get instant energy when I am hungry. Please let me know if it is harmful.
I am a software employee and in the last 2 years my weight has gone upto from 72 to 85kgs. I want to lose my weight please help me.
Fast Food, by and large, is detrimental to the health. Multiple studies have shown this in the past decade. It aggravates many diseases and is responsible for medical conditions such as obesity, respiratory problems, cardiovascular diseases and hypertension. Amidst multiple negative qualities, many fast foods are actually not that bad for the body. If taken in right proportions, some of the fast foods mentioned below can be extremely useful for the body.
- Popcorn: Apart from being one of the best accompaniments for movies, popcorns greatly helps in curbing hunger. Home-made popcorns have fewer calories and are a very good antioxidant. The good part about popcorn is the fact that it is not heavy as other fast foods and doesn’t make you feel lethargic. However, it should be ensured that more than one bowl of popcorn is not consumed at a time.
- Baked snacks: Baked snacks are a much-preferred choice in the snacks category these days. Owing to their low fat and carb content, they not only serve as tasty snacks but are good for the overall health as well. The fact that baked snacks are made up of whole wheat, makes it a more attractive offering. Baked snacks, when prepared with a dash of spice, can be a good alternative to other unhealthy snacks in the market.
- Processed Cheese: Processed cheese contains Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). The latter is found to have anti-carcinogenic properties. A recent study showed that the CLA found in processed cheese is much more than other dairy products. Processed cheese is also a good antioxidant. This being said, too much intake of processed cheese can be harmful to the body.
- Dark chocolate brownie: If dark chocolate is consumed with whole wheat brownie, it acts as a good ingredient for patients suffering from cardiovascular diseases. When consumed with a few nuts, dark chocolate brownie becomes a power house of fibre. People with a sweet tooth can find this preparation a good alternative for other fast food items such as chocolate, ice cream and pastries.
- Chocolate Bars: This is another treat for a person with a sweet tooth. Dark chocolate bars are rich in antioxidants. It brings down blood pressure level and is found to be effective for the heart. This should not be consumed more than 100 grams per day.
- Stout Beer: Dry stout beer with its rich creamy content is as good as a dose of aspirin. This form of liquor improves blood circulation level and reduces the risk of cardiac arrests. One pint of this beer every alternate day will serve the purpose of quenching your alcohol thrust while ensuring that no harm is caused to your health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.