Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Narasa ReddyYour feedback matters!
I'm 25 years old guy. I have dark dry patches on my face. These started cause I never liked to use a cold cream in winters but now I can't get rid of them, now the skin of my face is uneven please guide me what should I apply to get rid of dark patches.
My face nearly starts burning very easily in the sun. Later I find a lot of pimples on my forehead and light red and black patches on the face. What should I do to heal it and prevent it in future? And will it be beneficial if I go for de-tanning in a salon?
I have oily face due to which my colour of face's skin only is getting dark and have lots of black dots on my nose. Please tell me how can I get rid off my oily skin and get my fairness back?
I'm facing extreme itching onto my pubic hair since 5-6 days. Im unable to sleep at nights because at night it itch very much, I keep on itching it as get problem. I used dettol as well but am very upset as m unable to keep hands out off my pants. Kindly time if there any precise remedy. Itching it continuously small small would has occurred. Kindly help me.
Hello Doctor I am 38 years old and suffering from hyperpigmentation since 8-9 years now taking taraxacum q 30 drops twice advice by a doc from months but not getting any result what should I do please help these dark brown patches are on my back and it looks very ugly, of course it's not health related but beauty related.
Does masturbation affects the weight of a man. Does it make a man skinny. Or doe it make skin dark and wrinkles in face. Does masturbation make you unsleepy.
He was suffered and cured prostate gland in 2013 through surgery and till that time to now he was OK but three months ago he had a problem of extra urine or we can say frequently urine problem I, e 15 times in a night. We have consult urologist and also have done so many tests but problem is as it is. He only feel relieve during medicines. Now the major problem arises now a days is insomnia and huge swelling on face and all. Doctors told to consult no one. What should we do? We don't understand please give advice us.
I have a dark spots on my face what can I do I have used so many creams but no effecting till now what should I do can you suggest good example to remove pimples and dark spots I am having a oily skin.?
I recently got red colored rash on upper body, chest and near area of arm pits. Kindly help it's been itching very much.
I was suffering from fungal infection tinea curitis in my groins for long time later they got cured but I. Loosing my nails now I am under medication taking terbinafine and using anti fungal cream it's been a month but they are healing very slow.
I have black dots in my face from two years give some natural tips to solve these problem healthily.
My mother is having dark spots on her face she is only of 38 but that fades away her beauty tell me and please give me some solution so I can remove them that are not so much dark but they can be easily seen.
Hello sir, I used melapik cream along with Lumiedge soap by dermatologist advice for pimples. But I had darkness caused due to dry ness and itching on my face. Again doctor suggested me use kojiglow forte cream. I used it for one month. But I don't have any result. My face becomes very dark. please suggest me to glow my face and reduce the darkness around with and chin and under eyes.
Dr. Sahb meri chehre par kuch dane nikalte rahte hain 3 ya 4 sal se nikalte hain phir khatam ho jate hain lekin unke nishan chehre pe rahte hain. Maine kafi lagane wali aur khane ki dawa use ki lekin zyada faida nhi hua. please Dr. sahb mujhe iska sahi ilaj ya to gharelu ho ya phir dawai se ho zarror batade. Shukriya.
5 Ways to prevent skin conditions in athletes
Given their nature of work, athletes are at an increased risk of acquiring skin infections. These infections can lead to serious consequences if they are left untreated.
Here are 5 ways in which skin conditions in athletes can be prevented.
1. Keeping the bruises clean and covered - It is important for you to keep the cuts and scrapes clean as well as covered with bandages until they heal because such openings in the skin weaken its defence against germs and increase the possibility of infections.
2. Taking care of the blisters - Make sure that you prevent blisters as much as you can because they make your skin susceptible to infections. Use gels, sprays, ice pads etc. and try to avoid getting sunburnt to prevent dangerous skin conditions.
3. Be mindful of what you wear - It is important for athletes to wear moisture-wicking clothes because sweat, if not made to dry, can lead to growth of germs that can cause a number of skin diseases and infections. Also, not wearing foot wear outside the field can lead to infections on the feet.
4. Maintaining good hygiene - Take a shower after every practice session and game using an antimicrobial soap. Besides, use a clean towel and avoid sharing your personal care items like razor, soap etc. with other athletes. This is extremely important in order to reduce the risk of bacterial infection.
5. Disinfect all your equipment and go for skin checkups - Make sure that you disinfect all your equipment like the protective gear, gloves, socks etc. after every use. Also, get regular skin checkups done, especially if you are associated with high-risk sports like wrestling, boxing etc. There is an increased possibility of skin injuries, sores, swelling etc. in athletes associated with such sports, which exposes them to a greater risk of skin conditions. So, disinfection and clinical checkups on a regular basis become all the more important for them. Ensure that you never use sandpaper or bleach simply to pass a skin check up.
Related Tip: Quickie Home Remedies for Skin Allergies