Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Nandyala Padma PriyaYour feedback matters!
Hi, last month I had miscarriage due to excess heat in my body. Let me know what food I have to take and what to avoid. I am 28 now desperately trying to conceive.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome also known as Polycystic Ovarian Disease manifests in multiple cysts covering the ovaries, filled with immature follicles (eggs) accompanied by hormonal abnormalities and irregularities in ovulation and menstruation.
While PCOS falls into a group of conditions which don’t have a cure as such, there are natural ways to manage this condition so you don’t experience any symptoms and can get pregnant if you choose to.
What to do?
1. Avoid coffee, alcohol, soft drinks, sugar and juices containing sugar, refined
carbs (white bread, biscuits, chocolate, lollies etc…).
2. Eat small protein rich meals every 3 hours to balance your blood sugar.
3. Exercise regularly – cardio and weights (the more muscles you have the
more fat you’ll burn).
4. Add cinnamon to your cooking. It has been found to improve insulin
sensitivity in women with PCOS.
5. Excess androgen production has been shown to favorably react to intake of
licorice so include some fresh licorice from an organic store.
6. Reduce stress with yoga, mediation, breathing exercises, 8 hours of sleep,
regular exercise, lavender, lemon balm and chamomile tea.
7. Take a good quality multivitamin and fish oil (make sure it’s been tested for
mercury and stabilized with vitamin E).
8. Eat more: adzuki beans, basil, cayenne, chestnut, chives, eggplant, garlic,
ginger, kohlrabi, leek, nutmeg, pepper, rice, rosemary, spearmint and
I am 21 years of age. I am suffering from the problem of delayed or no menstruation. I am overweight and I have tried everything to loose weight but I get zero results. I have take ginette for 4 Yr as was recommended by doctor but still there is no improvement. But now I am not taking any medicine. Periods did not come from the last 2.5 month and I am very much disturbed due to this problem.
Many men claim to get by on 4 to 5 hours of sleep a day, but robbing the body of its required sleep has a number of side effects. The human body requires a minimum of 8 hours of sleep a day. There are two main reasons men don't get enough sleep: intentionally staying awake late at night and sleep disorders, such as insomnia, sleep apnea etc.
Here's how depriving your body of sleep can harm your sexual health:
- Less testosterone: The male body produces testosterone while he sleeps. When the body does not get adequate sleep and rest, it produces less testosterone. As the insomnia continues, this situation worsens. This leads to a low sex drive and poor libido.
- Low self esteem: Testosterone also influences the way the body stores fat and hence less testosterone can also lead to gynecomastia. This is condition where male bodies develop breasts as a result of an increase in body fat. Lowered testosterone levels in a male body also lead to reduced muscle strength and hence an overall lower sense of well-being.
- Erectile dysfunction: Inadequate sleep can result in obstructive sleep apnea. This is linked to the lowered levels of testosterone in the body as patients with sleep apnea do not reach the stage of REM sleep when testosterone is produced. Thus, sleep apnea can lead to erectile dysfunction where a man is unable to get or maintain an erection while having sex.
- Low sperm count: Testosterone plays an important role in sperm production. The relation between the two is simple: the higher the testosterone levels; the more the body produces sperm. Thus, if you do not get adequate sleep, your sperm count can be affected leading to infertility.
- Sexual misunderstanding: Sleep deprivation can affect your decision making and understanding of the other person's intentions. Thus, if you haven't slept properly, you are more likely to make uncalled for sexual advances and misunderstand your partner's sexual expectations.
- Accelerates aging: The body sheds dead cells and grows new cells while it sleeps. Thus, if the body is deprived of adequate sleep, the gaining process is accelerated. Not only does this bring on an early onset of wrinkles but it also lowers your sexual drive. Lowered testosterone may also lead to early balding.
- Fatigue: If the body doesn't get its required rest, you start the day feeling tired instead of refreshed. As the day goes on, this tiredness increases and is accompanied by irritability and aggression. When you're in such a bad moon and constantly tired the chances of wanting to be physically intimate with another person decrease.
I have unprotected sex with my wife before 10 hours of start period next day period start and she taken unwanted 72 pill any risk of pregnancy or not.
I am 30 years old female I have thyroid problem I am used thyronorm tablets. Main problem is irregular period and heavy flow I consult many doctors but no use. please give me solution for my problem. My weight is 63 doctor suggests me lose the weight ok but my body is ok my stomach is belly I got two c -sections .i want to reduce my belly stomach. please what can I do now.
I'm a 21 years old woman and I always suffer from severe pain during my periods. Its always been this way since the beginning year. What could be the reason behind this?
I am 24 years girl. I had my sex during 3rd day of my period on 28th nov and after that I take ipill with in 3hrs my period stop totally nd 2days later some brown color blood came nd dn der was no sign of period anymore. Its almost 1mnth I m not having my period till date. I did pregnancy test through pregnancy kit called prega news nd its shows negative result. So can you help me wats d problem going on? Why I m not having my period? please explain me in detail.
An increase in your body weight can be due to many factors. But excessive weight gain usually leads to future complications in the form of life-threatening diseases such as obesity, heart problems, depression among others. It can also hamper your self-confidence when you see your flabby body in the mirror. Clothes may no longer fit and you may feel your self-esteem dipping. However, there is no reason for you to feel let down since there are so many ways for fat loss as well as inch loss. One of those many ways are certain non-surgical methods, such as:
Ultrasound lipolysis is the newest technology among non-surgical methods to reduce fat. Ultrasound lipolysis or U-Lipo is painless as it uses ultrasound wave energy to break down the fat cells into simpler fluids, which the body can naturally metabolise. This method is very selective and you can only use it to reduce fat in your chin, face, lower back, upper back, calf, arms, thighs, hips and tummy.
1. Results of U-Lipo are immediate, and you can lose up to 10 centimetres of your problem areas after a single treatment
2. The application of low frequency ultrasound waves makes the treatment painless and absolutely safe
3. Compared to others, U-Lipo is much more affordable non surgical treatment for weight loss
Endermology uses a vacuum suction to deeply massage the subcutaneous tissue (the innermost skin layer) and skin to reduce the appearance of cellulite. However, the effects are temporary and you may require multiple treatments.
1. It is painless since it is non-invasive procedure
2. Stimulates the fat cells and increases production of elastin and collagen
3. Sculpts your figure and firms your skin for a perfect weight /inch loss
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical weight loss method that aims to melt fat using injections. It is increasingly popular. A solution comprising of natural nutrients breaks down the fat cells which your body later gets rid of.
1. The procedure is non-invasive
2. No general anaesthesia is needed
3. Boosts blood circulation in the treated areas
4. If combined with a healthy lifestyle, effects can be long lasting
I am 19 years old female. On 4th day I getting brown Color like Some waste was discharging. And also I feeling irritated. Always happens with me I notice in this year only. When my period was about to stop always happen like this. Is this any serious problem?
Hi Sir/ Madam, i am planning for a baby, since my periods are very regular should i go for tubal test as me and my partner are in relationship but i am not getting conceived almost for an year.
Pregnancy is considered to be one of the most challenging and important phases in the life of a woman.
Pregnancy Complications are health problems that occur during pregnancy. They can involve the mother’s health, the baby’s health, or both. Some women have health problems before they become pregnant that could lead to complications. Other problems arise during the pregnancy. Keep in mind that whether a complication is common or rare, there are ways to manage problems that come up during pregnancy.
Some complications that might occur during pregnancy are discussed below:
- Severe Nausea and Vomiting: It is common for nausea and vomiting to occur during a pregnancy. In order to avoid this condition, one should consume several small meals throughout the day and completely avoid spicy and fatty foods.
- A persistent abdominal pain, severe headache, swelling and visual disturbances during the third trimester: This can be a fatal condition and often is a sign of high blood preeclampsia (pregnancy complication involving high blood pressure as well as damage to another organ system). It can be diagnosed early using good prenatal care which essentially comprises of frequent check-ups with the doctor and all the necessary treatment during pregnancy.
- Flu Symptoms: It is recommended that flu vaccine should be administered to pregnant women as they usually tend to develop the disease during their pregnancy.
- Gestational Diabetes: Gestational diabetes can increase the chance of a larger baby at birth and create delivery complications, increase your risk for high blood pressure and cause the baby to have blood sugar problems after birth. If you are diagnosed, it’s important to consult your gynecologist to control your blood sugar level, which can often be done through diet and exercise.
- Baby’s activity level significantly declines: Sometimes, the activity of a previously active baby might decline. This can be felt by reducing the number of the kicks by the baby. The doctor has specific equipment that aids in identifying and resolving the problem.
- Bleeding: Heavy bleeding accompanied by abdominal pain and menstrual-type cramps during the first trimester might indicate an ectopic pregnancy (embryo is implanted outside one’s uterus) or a miscarriage while occurrence in the third semester indicates placental abruption (characterized by the placenta separating from the womb’s walls). Any form of bleeding warrants the immediate attention of the doctor. Steps to avoid bleeding include bed rest, avoiding heavy work, and keeping yourself hydrated.
A Healthy Pregnancy-
The best way to ensure a healthy pregnancy is to focus on the things you can control and don’t obsess about what could happen. Take good care of yourself and your developing baby and talk with a healthcare provider when you have concerns.