Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nandyala Padma PriyaYour feedback matters!
I had suffered from steroid side effect as I stopped it directly it has been one year pass I have been observing no slippery mucous all I see dried mucous. M planning for a family. What should I do to get slippery mucous?
My wife is getting internal bleeding in her vagina with out any reasons. It's bleeding out for 2 days. She is getting depressed about this and was feeling tired. So please help me by prescribing some medicines or ointment for this.
Being at the peak of optimal health should be the goal of every individual. As the saying goes, 'Health is Wealth'. Certain food items will help you to reach the pinnacle of health if they are consumed regularly. These foods will not only keep you healthy and fit, but will also help the body to function properly with the nutrients it receives from them.
Given below is a list of foods that you should be eating for optimal health:
- Garlic: Garlic contains a compound called "allicillin", which is the major component to make garlic a healthy food item. Garlic is very effective to cure common colds and flu. Garlic also helps reduce high blood pressure. It reduces bad cholesterol and improves good cholesterol levels in the blood. Garlic also helps to detoxify your body. Treating osteoarthritis is another great benefit of eating garlic.
- Yogurt: Yogurt contains probiotics, which control bacterial growth which is harmful to your body. It also provides your body with calcium.
- Broccoli: Broccoli contains sulphur, which makes this green vegetable a cancer fighter. It contains sulforaphane which gives it this property.
- Oats: Oats help to control blood pressure and cholesterol level in the blood. They are also a great source of fibre for the body. Oats help keep your heart healthy.
- Beets: Beets are a rich source of multivitamins. They help to lower blood pressure and also lower the risk of any cardiovascular disease. Beets also help detoxify the body.
- Cabbage: Cabbage helps reduce the risk of having cancer. It also prevents heart diseases, gastrointestinal problems and Alzheimer's disease. Cabbage is loaded with vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K, which help it prevent osteoarthritis.
- Fish: Fish helps to control blood pressure. Fish oil can help slow down mental aging. The Omega-3 fatty acids present in fish are very important sources of protein.
- Eggs: Eggs are rich sources of proteins. They aid in the bodybuilding process and the repair and maintenance of the body.
- Spinach: Spinach is a rich source of antioxidants, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin K, and Omega-3 fatty acids. It helps fight cancer, and also detoxifies the body.
- Tomatoes: The vitamins and phytonutrients in tomatoes make them such a healthy food option which keeps cancer and heart diseases at bay.
Related Tip: "6 Foods That Help You Lose Weight"
If a 10+ years old girl Is consuming a cup of coffee everyday dose it leads to any side effects as I hv heard coffee produces heat in body n specially not good for girl as they may get their menses early.
Is there any bad effect on baby if had sex during pregnancy? Is there any time period during pregnancy, when sex should not be done?
Hi. I have vaginal bleeding issue last 10 days. Flow of blood is sometime more and sometime spots. Blood color is dark brown. My periods times is also come. But this bleeding is not stop and how can I get my normal periods. I'm very worried. Please help me. Thanks.
I am 25 year old female last month Mene unwanted 72 liya tha 19-12-2016 ko and mujko 1 week MC hua or es month period nhi hua OK Mene unwanted kit use ki jiski ek goli khane ke baad mujko thoda SA period aaya to Mene aaj 4goli Khali h please mujko btao Kuch glt to nhi hoga na.
My periods is not happened in this month and white white something discharge from vagina .what is that white white discharge and why it occur?
I have some white bumps in my penis and I also check hiv and vdrl is negative and I feel pain at the time of urination and toilet. Nd my pain is increase What can I do and some other checkup is required std or other thing?
I am 28 my blastocyst transfered on 6/9/16 and beta hcg level test on 20/6 shows 1680 today morning Some brown blood release with a clot. Now I am in tension please explain the matter.
Hi I am pregnant with 2nd baby by 10 weeks, 1st was through c sec in dec 2014 due to non progress of labour. I am considering abortion as I am not prepared for the pregnancy physically and mentally. Please suggest if the abortion can happen with pills (if yes until how many weeks it is possible) or else I will have to go with suction method. Is an abortion safe and are there any side effects of it. Thanks.
I am 32 years old trying to conceive since last 3 years, also done 4 iui no luck yet. My left tube is fine, but right tube have some blockage. Doctor suggested for ivf, please suggest.
Bleeding in early pregnancy or during the first trimester may or may not be a serious reason for concern, depending on the cause. But because bleeding can sometimes be a sign of something serious, it's important to know the possible causes, and get checked out by your doctor to make sure you and your baby are healthy. About 20% women have some bleeding during first 12 weeks. The possible reasons are implantation bleeding, miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, molar pregnancy, cervical changes and infection. So how do you deal with it? Here's a quick list.
- Hygiene: Ensure that hygiene is your first priority, especially during pregnancy.
- Light Bleeding: Light bleeding or spotting that is dull red or brown in colour is a normal occurrence for many pregnant women. This can point to the foetus getting lodged and pressing against your womb's lining, or even the cervical changes that you may be going through due to the implantation and impending trimesters and eventual delivery. The best thing to do in such cases is to not panic.
- Sex: Having sexual intercourse can also sometimes lead to mild spotting. Also, you should avoid using abrasive material and clothing during this time.
- Ultrasound: Go for an ultrasound and ensure that your pregnancy is normally placed and not ectopic. An ectopic pregnancy can lead to bleeding which can later become fatal. It may cause cramps in the lower abdomen region as well.
- Infection: Speak with your gynecologist and ensure that there is no risk of infection. Usually, many women suffer from infection (can be on cervix or vagina) during the early stages of pregnancy. This may give rise to spotting and mild bleeding. Take necessary actions and precautions to ensure that the infection does not get out of hand and is treated right away. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Hi mere relationship mere boy frnd ke sath the .and me abhi pregnant nhi hona Chahti. Menses.r tablet se muje periods aa gye the but dec mai nhi aa rhe h. Nd abhi me bhut preshaan hu. Bus mere pait grow ho rha h .nd brest mai pain ho rhi .muje kuch smjh mai nhi aa rha .ki periods hone ke baad bhi me kya pregnant hu. Yea ye sara mera veham hai please
It helps the growth of the tissues, in addition to increase of resistance & immunity power of the body, that helps to fight infections with immuno creative & rejuvenating treatment.
It makes an individual healthy bodily & mentally to live long disease free.
Doctors please help urgently, Actually me and my girlfriend did humping last month and then I put my hand on my penis and then I started fingering putting that finger in her vagina. I dont know whether my sperms were on my finger or no but we both are too much tensed and her last periods date was 19 oct and before last month her period date was 17 and tomorrow is going to be 23 so I am too much tensed whether she got pregnant or no. Please do help me faster as soon as possible and please suggest me something. If something happens wrong then ill be not able to live in my life because we both are just 18.
I am 30yrs old married 1.5yr, a working lady Suffering polycyst ovarian, irregular periods problem & also I take medicine Eltroxin 50 for thyroid. Last November I have a problem of Jaundice & on June'15 I have an operation of Gallstone. Now I want to get pregnant. Please suggest me after how much time I do regular meting to get pregnant.
Lifestyle for flu are as follows:
1 drink a lot of water.
2 rest to restore energy and avoid complications like pneumonia.
3 eat diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables.
4 exercise regularly, which may diminish your chance of getting the flu.
5 minimize stress and reaction to stress. Consider yoga, tai-chi, or other forms of relaxation on an ongoing basis. Stress can put you at increased risk of viruses like flu.