Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Nandyala Padma PriyaYour feedback matters!
She is suffering from vagina problem, having rashes on vagina causing irritation during intercourse and even on normal days. Please help us.
I've had vaginal itching for around two years now, as with most posts I've read I've been told it's just thrush but then I've been tested for that twice now and both tests came back negative. The GUM clinic said it could just be an allergy or thrush of the vulva (if that is even possible?). I have.
Hello doc. I was 2 weeks pregnant. In scan they found only blighted ovum so doc advised me to abort is dat right decision? And I want to know whether it will affect in future for getting pregnant.
I got married 6 months ago. On March 3rd 2016 I got medical abortion due to blighted ovum also I had a scan 2 weeks later and everything is cleared and is fine now. From 5 days ago I am having unprotected sex with my husband can I able to conceive or any problem I face like same blighted ovum.
How many days we avoid sexual intercourse during pregnancy. Because my wife is pregnant from two months. We didn't do sex from one month. It effect me my mindset. I am romantic person by nature and want to do sex daily at least once. Bt it's hard for me to live without Doing sex. So please tell me how many days more we need to avoid sexual intercourse during this pregnancy period.
Whether you suffer from premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, are unable to get an orgasm - or you just want to improve your sex life, Every problem is connected to one major solution, it's important to exercise your 'sex' muscles.
A. Kegel Exercises - Cure For Erectile Dysfunction, Urinary incontinence, and Nightfall
What Are Kegel Exercises?
Kegel exercises are easy exercises to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles.
How Do I Find My Pelvic Muscles?
In order to help strengthen you pelvic floor muscles, it is important that you take time to make sure you are exercising the right muscles.
Try to stop and start your urine stream while you are about to urinate . Try to do this two or three times. The muscles you use to stop your urine flow are your pelvic floor muscles.
How Do I Do A Kegel Exercise?
Now that you have located your pelvic floor muscles, you can exercise them even when you do not have to urinate by following these simple steps:
1. Tighten and hold your pelvic floor muscles for five seconds (count 1 one thousand, 2 one thousand, 3 one thousand, 4 one thousand, 5 one thousand).
2. Relax your pelvic muscles.
You have just done one Kegel exercise. You should plan to do 10 to 20 Kegel exercises three to four times each day.
Another way to tighten your pelvic floor muscles is to:
1. Squeeze the muscles in your anus (like you are holding a bowel movement).
2. Relax your pelvic floor muscles after each attempt.
3. Repeat this exercise 10 to 20 times.
When you do your Kegel exercises, remember
- Do not hold your breath.
- Do not push down.
- Squeeze your muscles together tightly and imagine that you are trying to lift this muscle up.
- Do not tighten the muscles in your stomach, buttocks, or thighs
- Relax your pelvic floor muscles between each squeeze.
How Often Should I Do Kegel Exercises?
Your goal should be to do 20 Kegel exercise three to four times each day. The great thing about Kegel exercises is that you can do them anytime you want to do them
Kegel exercises can help both men and women. Some men's partners do the exercises with them. The more you do them, the stronger your pelvic floor muscles will become.
It can take six weeks or longer to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles
B. The Push-Ups - Lower yourself Only halfway down while doing push up, do not touch the ground.
Halfway down push-ups are easier to achieve and enable you to do faster reps, which, as well as increasing your sexual strength, will also increase your sexual fitness and stamina. Do sets of 10 or 20 push ups.
C. Rebound Exercise - It is performed on a device known as a rebounder/mini-trampoline. Rebounding for 10 minutes twice a day will do wonders for your Sexual health. It strengthens your pelvic floor, abdominal, hip and upper leg muscles as well as strengthening your lymphatic system.
Related Tip: The Best First-Time SEX Advice You'll Ever Get!
It is important for pregnant women to be checked for STDs. They can cause women to go into labor too early and may complicate delivery. Many STDs can be passed from mother to baby during pregnancy, childbirth, or after the baby is born. STDs' effects on babies can include stillbirth, low birth weight, neurologic problems, blindness, liver disease, and serious infection. But there are treatments to minimize these risks. Treatment during pregnancy can cure some STDs and lower the risk of passing the infection to your baby.
What is the best method to ensure birth control? We do use condom while having sex, but I don't know if it assures birth control 100%. Please help.
Hi, My periods are delayed by 7 days. Pregnancy test is negative. I have done test on 4th and 6th day of my missed period. Doctor prescribed me sysron NCR. What will be its effects? I don't want pregnancy. Will you get my period soon?
I went and had a Ultrasound, they said that I have CYST in both breast and that I have to go back in 6mth's and get them checked out. They said the name of the cyst I can not remember it. Is this calling for any CONCERN?
Benefits of foods by colour
Did you know that foods can be divided into categories based on their colours and each category has a collective set of health benefits? this not only makes foods interesting, but also helps remember which food is good for which health aspect.
Foods are broadly divided into six categories based on their colors.
- White - these foods assist in immune support. Garlic, onions, white beans, potatoes, mushrooms and cauliflower fall under this category. While garlic & onions help reduce the risk of cancer in stomach, colon & rectum, white beans & potatoes help lower blood cholesterol levels. Mushrooms are known to provide the important nutrients and cauliflower contains antioxidants & is also beneficial for women who are pregnant.
- Green -these foods assist in detoxification. Peas, spinach, green beans, capsicums, kiwi, and green tea are some green foods that we can consume. They are good for your health, provide the required nutrients and also assist in detox.
- Yellow - these foods assist in beauty. Banana, yellow capsicum, squash, corn and bananas are some of the yellow foods that we eat. They are full of carotenoids and bioflavonoids which all help maintain our skin, bone and teeth health.
- Orange - these foods assist in cancer prevention. Carrots, oranges, etc are some orange foods that we eat. They are good for the heart, protect our eyes and also boost our immune system.
- Red - these foods support better heart health. They are packed with antioxidants and vitamins. Red chillies, red capsicum, cherries and tomatoes, apples, etc are some red foods that we eat.
- Purple - these foods assist in longevity. Few purple foods that we eat are onions, blackberries, grapes, etc. They fight ulcer, help kill cancer, prevent urinary tract infection and are good for the heart & the liver.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
After intercourse my wife feels irritation, itching and pain in her genital. She also don't get fully wet before and during intercourse. We are married since 2 and half years. Now we are planning for a baby and suddenly this problem appears. Please suggest.
I am suffering from pcos my right ovary is resolving 8.5 but in. Left side of ovary my cyst is 14.5 I took alot of medicine since about 2 years I consume obimet sr 1 gram but since one month I stop it because many people tell me dat its nt good to consume metformin for along time please suggest me wht shall I do my periods are some time regular some time irregular but so painful cnt bear only pain but blood is nt passing so please suggest me shall I hv to continue metformin or nt i. Am. So tensed.
Hi Im 25 years old female. Facing with period missing problem almost 3 months over negative pregnancy test. Consulted with doctor gave some 6 tables for period but after using it week finished no periods occurs pls help me out. Im in so nerves tension what to do will it effect my future pregnancy I can't be present.
I missed the first pill of 21 days contraception but took 2 on second day. Will I need emergency contraception if I have unprotected sex in next 6 days?
Hi doctor My sister is 33 year old she is having ovarian cyst and fibroid since 4 year can it be cured by Ayurveda treatment. She is been told to get operation.
Vaginal dryness is an uncomfortable and painful condition that usually occurs during or after menopause. The estrogen level in your body gets reduced during this time which eventually leads to vaginal dryness. However, there are other factors that can trigger this condition including certain medications and immune disorders. This is a problem that can affect women at any age but it is visible more frequently in older women.
Here are some common factors that may lead to vaginal dryness:
1. Hormonal changes - A decrease in estrogen level that occurs during menopause is one of the most common causes of vaginal dryness. The decrease in estrogen may also occur during perimenopause, during breastfeeding or after childbirth. Radiation and chemotherapy for cancer treatment may also result in a decrease in vaginal lubrication.
2. Irritants - Chemicals present in soaps, dyes, hygiene products and perfumes may cause allergy in some women. Irritants present in underwear or towels and other allergens like objects and lubricants that are placed in the vagina may also cause vaginal dryness.
3. Insufficient arousal - Low libido or other sexual problems may also lead to vaginal dryness. Poor sexual performance and early ejaculation may also contribute to it.
4. Anxiety - Sexual desire can be affected by emotional and psychological factors such as anxiety and stress that may eventually lead to vaginal dryness. High anxiety level in women results in insufficient flow of blood, causing vaginal dryness.
How can vaginal dryness be treated?
Topical estrogen therapy is a common method of treating vaginal dryness caused by low estrogen level. Topical estrogen helps in inserting some hormone that your body is no longer producing. This controls the vaginal symptoms to a certain extent but it does not replace as much estrogen as oral hormone therapy, in your blood stream. Lubricants and moisturizers may also be applied to reduce vaginal dryness and make sex less painful and uncomfortable.
Word of Caution
Please get a PAP Smear done before starting local estrogen and keep a follow up with your doctor.