Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nandyala Padma Priya
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nandyala Padma PriyaYour feedback matters!
I have sex with my gf. Her age is 22. Nd my condom is broke then after two days she take unwanted 72 days. Then after 8 days .she feel pain nd some blood type something came in her overy .she feel pain. Can I know what is that?
Hello doctor, I am planing for a marriage in next couple of months and I got to know from my fiancé that she had a 21 cm ovarian cyst before 4 years & it has been removed. Now she is doing fine and her periods are all fine. Only the cyst has been removed by a key hole incision. Will it affect her in getting pregnant in future?
Mene apne bf ke sath 13 ako sex kiya fir mujhe harh baar ki trh same flow me periods hogye or tab ab tk mene kuchni kiya par periods bht kam horhe h abki bar me bht tension me hu please help?
My last period start on 26th december 2016. But it not good as every month. It stay 4 days but very little .but today start period. And this time bleeding much last time. My legs are little paining. Is it good sign for health? I am really worried.
I am 27 years old planning for pregnancy but my height is 4'9' and weight is 70 Kg. So, I think I am overweight. What should I do?
Hi doctor, I just ask one think that I did sex with my girlfriend 4 days bACK without using condom bt I gave ipill to her within 24 hours bt I still worry about her, her periods time is about to come 1 or 2 days. Can you suggest what I do now. If you suggest some kind of medicine whose help her to resolve this?
The fallopian tubes are not mere passages for the egg to travel from the ovaries to the uterus. It is here that conception occurs and hence healthy fallopian tubes are essential for the fertilization of an egg. Damaged fallopian tubes are the most common cause of infertility. This damage can fall under three categories-
- Blocked fallopian tubes
- One blocked and one open fallopian tube
- Tubal scarring
The third is usually an effect of pelvic infections or natural healing after a pelvic surgery. Sadly, in most cases, this condition is discovered only after infertility has been diagnosed. Other causes of fallopian tubal scarring include:
- STDs such as chlamydia trachomatis and neisseria gonorrhea
- Adhesions caused by ruptured ovarian cysts
- Peritonitis and
- A history of ectopic pregnancies
Fallopian tubal scarring has no recognizable symptoms. Chronic pelvic pain is the only known symptom of this damage and that too can be seen only in severe cases of tubal scarring. On diagnosing infertility, your doctor will perform one of these tests to determine the condition of your fallopian tubes.
- Hysterosalpingogram: This is a type of X-ray. Your doctor will open the vagina with a speculum and inject a liquid into the uterus with the help of a catheter. If the liquid does not pass through the fallopian tubes, it is said to be blocked. This however does not say much about tubal scarring.
- Laparoscopy: A small incision is made below the belly button and a slim, flexible tube with a camera is passed through the incision. This gives your doctor a clear view of the condition of your fallopian tubes. A laparoscopy can also be used to rule out other causes of infertility such as endometriosis or blocked fallopian tubes.
Treatment for infertility caused by tubal scarring is of two types.
- Surgery: This is suggested in cases where tubal scarring is minimal. Depending on the intensity and placement of scar tissue, your doctor may decide to perform one of many types of surgeries. He may choose to remove the scarred section of the fallopian tube, create a new opening (in case of blockages) or rebuild the damaged edges of the fallopian tubes.
- In vitro Fertilization(IVF): Women with badly scarred fallopian tubes usually have poor chances of conceiving naturally. Hence, IVF is the preferred treatment route. However, your doctor may still advise you to undergo surgery and remove the damaged tubes prior to IVF to prevent the tubes from filling with fluid.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir meri wife ke 3 abortions ho gaye hai 8 week me bhi bachcha 4 week ka hi hota hai aur bachche ki heart beats nhi aa rahi sir doctor abortion ka bol dete hai me kya karu sir please help karo meri sir please btaiye kya karu me.
I am 20 year old girl and I am bleeding when I am going for pee from two days. Do din pehle mai and mere bf drunk the and he introduce three fingers on my vagina this is the second time he did this. I am totally depressed. please tell me what should I do ? I know this is the big mistake of my life and I am feeling guilty.
Running is a journey. Becoming the runner we want to be doesn’t happen overnight. For most of us, it takes many years, many mistakes and many lessons to improve, grow and realize our full potential. It’s a never-ending journey. No matter how many running accomplishments we conquer, we are still always learning. Whether you’re a new runner looking to tackle your first half marathon or marathon this year or are a seasoned runner, these following reminders will help you become the best runner you can be by avoiding common running mistakes.
- drinking too much of sports drinks
- wearing improper sports shoes
- running too much without strength training
- not hyderating properly
- not alternating hard days with easy days
- not controlling upper body
- starting too quick and ignoring after run cool down routines
- running too much and skipping the next day run
- trying something new every other day
- training with someone too far ahead of pace
- over striding