Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Nandyala Padma PriyaYour feedback matters!
I have Pcos And had an abortion recently does abortion makes Pcos more serious and creates problems in further pregnancies?
I am 14 weeks pregnant. But no symptoms. Sometimes back pain, abdomen pain. So I did use baby growth is too less. No heartbeat. But when I did hsg after 2 month baby heartbeat was 148. Doctor told genetic problem. Now hospital will do missed abortion. Future again I will get pregnancy or not.
Is the dates are good to eat during pregnancy? Which foods you can recommend during first 2 months of pregnancy?
I am pregnant (having 12 week ), I am feeling weakness & tired . My hemoglobin is 11.2 Kindly suggest me suitable medicine.
I am 31 years old female and planning 2nd child for last 4 months. Pls give me some tips to improve fertility and soon get positive results.
Me n my wife are planning for a child. But when I ejaculate the semen come from vagina. Is it normal or it get difficulty in pregnancy?
Me and my sister masturbate I mean fingering each other vagina. Like lesbians Daily we will do like that. she licks my vagina very badly. Any problem will come bcoz of lesbians sex?
A potential contraceptive
Butea monosperma (palash) in India, has been used clinically for contraception, for hundreds of years but clinical studies are not available.
Studies on mice have shown that it's use for three consecutive days had anti infertility effect. Disintegration of ova in the ovaries is a specific effect. Destruction of mature follicles do not allow ovulation for sometime and mice became temporarily infertile.
- 6th world ayurveda congress (abstracts)
I hav completed my 9th mnth of pregnancy need to knw that is dere any change in the movements of the baby. Is it fast or is it normal or slow or smtym fast or slow.
I did my pregnancy test again it shows two pink lines one is dark and other one is light. Am I pregnant?
For the growth and development of children, they need an essential nutrient Iron. It helps in the transfer of oxygen from lungs to the body's tissues. Red blood cells contain iron in the hemoglobin. The hemoglobin carries oxygen in the blood to the different parts of the body. Iron has an important role to play in the development of brain and generating energy in a child's body. The lack of sufficient iron in the child's body can lead to anemia, which is a nutritional deficient illness and will require medical attention. When a child suffers from anemia, the lack of oxygen makes a child weak and sick.
There are certain symptoms of Iron deficiency in a child's body. These are:
- Infections and weak immune system can make a child suffer from frequent infections.
- Lethargy and fatigue is another common symptom of an iron deficient body. Due to deficiency of Iron it is difficult for the body to transport oxygen to cells in the body and hence it unable to generate enough energy levels.
- Breathlessness and increased sweating can be a sign that your child may be suffering from iron deficiency.
- Pica Children suffering from iron deficiency may find a special taste for non-food substances like chalk, dirt and clay.
- Lack of iron in the body hampers the physical growth of a child.
The deficiency of iron in children can be diagnosed through blood tests. Your doctor may recommend supplementing iron content orally or through multivitamin medicines. But the deficiency of Iron in a child's body should be taken care of with absolute urgency.
Proper steps should be taken to prevent the deficiency of Iron in children. Those notable precautions are mentioned below:
- Balanced diet: A well balanced diet is always recommended. For older children (within 9-12 years of age), red meat, chicken and fish would suffice as good sources of iron.
- Oral iron supplements: Oral iron supplements would be required for children with low weight at birth and who have a deficiency of iron in their daily diet.
- Vitamin C: Foods such as strawberries, tomatoes and potatoes help in providing the sufficient iron content when included in daily diets, thus reducing the chances of anemia.