Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nandini.nYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old and in hair their are lots of dandruff what kind of their home remedies I can use to clean it.
I am of 87kgs and my height is just 5'4. My age is 23. I want to loose at least 20 kgs and I am literally struggling. Please help me out with a good diet prescription.
Kissing has several benefits than it may seem, sure, it feels great, but apart from that, it also lowers your blood pressure. It further releases epinephrine hormone into your blood which allows your heart to pump blood faster and hence reduces the amount of the bad cholesterol. Here are a few reasons as to why you must grab the person you love and kiss him or her as soon as possible:
- It helps reduce your blood pressure: Kissing dilates the blood vessels and this can in turn help reduce the levels of your blood pressure.
- Relieves headache and cramps: The dilatation effect on the blood vessels seems to have a pronounced effect in relieving pain. This includes headaches and cramps from menstrual pain.
- Fights cavities: The saliva production in your mouth increases when you kiss. The excess saliva production helps to wash away the germs and plaque that accumulate in your mouth over a period of time. On the contrary, the cavity forming germs can also be transmitted from the mouth of one person to the other.
- Helps by releasing your happy hormones: Kissing helps release a cocktail of hormones such as dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin that are responsible for giving you a happy high. It is not just the sense of happiness you get from it, but also the hormones released can help strengthen the bond with your partner. Your lips have a dense connection of nerve endings which elevate the sense of pleasure in a person.
- Burn calories: Does it substitute for a 2 mile jog? No. But studies have shown that a good session of intense kissing can help burn up to about 8 to 16 calories.
- Boosts your self-esteem: Research has shown that people who leave home with a good bye kiss are more likely to work better and be in a good mood for the entire day. It could be because of the sense of feeling loved and cared for that makes one happy. A kiss can boost your self-esteem and even make you more productive at work.
- Tones the muscles of your face: Kissing involves the muscles present in your face and jaw line. A vigorous smooch can allow those muscles to act up and shape them in the process.
- Check out the compatibility with your partner: Kissing can be an important factor to measure the initial attraction of a person. This could be so important that it is often noticed that if the first kiss is not up to the mark, it can be a great turn off. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Hi doctor I am 85 years old. My hair is going to be white day by day. What should I do? please suggest.
Many women experience pain in their genitals intermittently or a few times during their lives which may be caused by varying factors. However, when pain in the vulva and the surrounding area occurs in regular cycles or constantly without any underlying reasons, it is known as Vulvodynia. This is characterized by pain in the vulva, the surrounding areas, the entrance to the vagina and the urethra. Let's look at some of the treatment options for Vulvodynia:
1. Topical or local anesthetics: As Vulvodynia is a condition due to the abnormal sensitivity of the area surrounding the vulva, using anesthetics will help to ease the pain. Treatments like ointment and sprays will numb the area and ease the symptoms. This can even be applied before sexual intercourse if it is a trigger for pain.
2. Injections that act as nerve blocks: Some women may experience sensitivity as they may have neural problems and due to this sensitivity in the nerves in the genital area, may suffer from Vulvodynia. This is usually treated with nerve blocks or medications that reduce the sensitivity of the nerves. This should be only after consultation with the doctor.
3. Biofeedback therapy: There are certain forms of physical therapy which can be employed to reduce pain from Vulvodynia. Biofeedback therapy primarily deals with this problem by teaching patients to relax muscles.
4. Physical therapy of the pelvic floor muscles: This is also a common therapy where the patients are taught to relax and control the pelvic muscles. These are the muscles which support the bowel, the bladder and the uterus and specific exercises will help relax them, reducing the symptoms as well as decreasing the incidences of intermittent Vulvodynia.
5. Medications: This is the most common treatment for Vulvodynia. Various medications can be prescribed to patients depending on the type of pain they experience, such as Antihistamines for itching, tricyclic antidepressants for chronic pain among others. Steroids and anticonvulsants are also used to reduce pain.
6. Surgery of the affected area: If your pain is chronic and can't be treated by any other method, then doctors might suggest surgery to remove the bits of tissue from the affected area to reduce sensitivity and pain. However this is done only in the rarest of cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.