Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. NandiniYour feedback matters!
Symptoms of sexual problems can include:
Less desire. You may have fewer sexual fantasies or thoughts. You may not want to have sex.
Less arousal. You may notice that you're not interested when a partner makes sexual suggestions. You may not be able to feel or maintain sexual excitement.
Being unable to reach orgasm.
Pain during sex.
These symptoms are problems only if they bother you or cause problems in your relationship with a partner
I am 32 year old lady suffering infertility problem . Doctors said no problem to me and husband. My marriage is two years before. Please give valuable suggestion.
Can anyone tell do I get any chance of HIV AIDS or any type of sexual transmission disease that a transgender did a blow job for me and I wearer condom while doing and I touched her body. Kindly anyone tell me please.
A workout buddy is hugely helpful for keeping motivated, but it's important to find someone who will inspire—not discourage. So make a list of all your exercise-loving friends, then see who fits this criteria,
I am 27 years old 18 weeks pregnant. I want to abort as I am not in the situation to continue this pregnancy. Please advise.
Is there any baby movement in13 week of pregnancy? Is there any problem with cervix short or closed 13 week of pregnancy?
Actually main janna chahti hu ki mai conceive karna chahti hu. and meri mc date last hai 7 july toh mujhe kab sex chahiye preganant hone ke liye or kitni baar.
I am 47 years female, and now I am having my periods for nearly 15 days, and I also cannot control my urine while walking, due to my prolonged period I am getting very irritated, please suggest some medicine.
Hello Doctor, My Mother's menstruation cycle is not getting stopped. her age is 43 yrs, She got her periods January 1st 2015 and then it continued for almost 8 days, later it stopped for 5-6 days and again started, this continued till date. Due to this her haemoglobin reduced to 4.5. So our family doctor suggested to get her admitted in hospital and get the blood transfusion done. So we admitted her on 28/01/2015 and continuous 3 days the blood transfusion was done. In total there were 3 bottles blood transfused in her body. Along with the blood transfusion Pause-MF tablets were given just to stop her bleeding, as her bleeding was heavy. Also through saline Pause injection was given. This procedure made her HB rise till 10 and also bleeding stopped, but as the injection course was over the bleeding started again in heavy manner. We consulted one Gynaecologist who gave us solution to insert Mirena Device which would stop her bleeding and other Gynaecologist suggested to remove the Uterus. So my question is which procedure would sense effective in case of this problem? Will Mirena insertion be suffice? Will it have any side effects in future on my Mother's body? Also when we are supposed to remove the uterus? Does it have any side effects on post removal? If yes then please let me know. Below are the details of the sonography reports and blood reports. HB previously: 4.5 HB current : 10 Pap Smear Test : Normal Sonography details: Clinical profile: Menorrhagia Uterus is anteverted and measures 120*59*83 mm The endometrail echo is central and is thick (17.9mm hperplasia) No focal/diffuse uterine abnormality seen. A well defined this walled cyst with clear contents is seen in the right ovary. It measures 52*39mm. The left Ovary is (32*17mm) looks normal. No andnexal abnormality is seen. There is no free fluid see in the cul-de-sac. IMPRESSION : Bulky uterus with a thick endometrial echo. For further avaluation. Right ovarian cyst. Tablets given to stop her bleeding: Xamic (2 times a day) course for 3 days. Just need a avdvise on which would be the right procedure to be followed? Mirena or Uterus removal and also its side effects ans future complications if any? Thanks
I am 20 years old. I have menstrual problem since 3 years. I have consulted 2 gynaecologists. But medical help was partially effective. Now I am facing a new problem. When I have sex the other day my period starts. I had periods twice in a month. What I do?
I am 40 year old woman I am very sad because my body is very weak and having pain in whole body so what should I do ?
Hi doctor. my wife does not conceive after her leoroscopic removal of gall bladder. What may be the reason for that and remedy. Please answer. If she needs any medicines please prescribe. She has irregular period and excess bleeding.
Homeopathy is a holistic and a natural approach towards quick healing of an ailing individual. An estimate suggests that about 30% of the indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications.
People hold many misconceptions about homeopathy. Following are some of the myths of homeopathy:
- Homeopathic remedies are not scientific: Many people consider homeopathic remedies to be unscientific. However, the basis behind homeopathy is pharmacological and clinical data. Vast studies and researches have been conducted on homeopathic remedies and treatment.
- Homeopathic remedies work slowly: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies cure your medical condition very slowly. Fact is that it works very fast on diseases like cold, fever, etc. When the symptoms are chronic, then only working process is slow. This is because in chronic condition, the body takes little time to cure from inside. It is advisable to start the homeopathic remedies as soon as any symptom is seen.
- Homeopathy can cure any disorder: Some people have a strong belief that homeopathic remedies can cure any disorder or any medical condition. Fact is that this remedy is completely ineffective in case of dental issues or any condition where surgery is the only remedy.
Let us discuss some of the benefits of homeopathy:
- No side-effects: homeopathic medicines are very safe to consume as they are formulated using natural ingredients. Homeopathic pills are known to boost our immune systems and do not hamper digestion process. They do not cause allergies and suits almost everyone including children, adults and even pregnant and senior patients. National medicine agencies assure the safety and quality of homeopathy medicines as per the requirements of european union legislation and european pharmacopoeia standards. Furthermore, homeopathy medication is completely free from chemicals and synthetic materials.
- Long term gain: studies have shown that homeopathic treatment ensures long term relief, eventually leading to complete cure. It is best known to boost our immune systems and strengthen the body's defense mechanisms alongside curing our diseases.
- Inexpensive and cost effective: when compared to conventional drugs, these medicines are much less expensive. Homeopathy medicines are also sustainable as they can be stored for prolonged periods and reused, if required.