Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nandini
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NandiniYour feedback matters!
Saturday morning i.e. 7th April 2018 I had a sex with my wife without wearing condom. Now we don't want to take risk of getting pregnant so is there any tablet or something that she can take to stop the pregnancy process before it gets start. Actually we are not confirmed that whether she is pregnant or not but we want something tablet or medicine type that act as an anti-pregnancy tablet that stops pregnancy before it gets start. Kindly help please.
I am 25 years old. My partner touched his penis on my vagina for sometime without any penetration .We dint have sex. My periods are 14 days late now. I tested wth home pregnancy kit after 7 days and 14 days of missed period. It came negative. I do get menstrual light cramps but not getting periods. Also I could notice some brown line vertical in my stomach. I am not sure if I had it already. I have no other pregnant symptom also. How can I get the periods? And this confirms that I am not pregnant?
I did blood test and results show as positive for Herpes. I have frequent outbreaks of this on my Genital. I also have borderline Diabetes. Can I be ever cured of Herpes? Will I be able to lead a normal sex life?
I wz diagnosed with endometriosis cýst in right ovary n haematosalphinx with uterine septum and wz advised hysteroscopy and laparoscopy and I did the same about a month ago. Can I try to conceive nw or should I wait. What further treatment I should go for.
Its the last of my 8th months pregnancy. A little amount of water is being discharged at frequent interval 4 d last 2 days. I am on bed rest with medicines _flazyl, azithromycin n betnesol infection. I am worried can it be stopped?
I did not get my periods and its already 11 days. I have done lab test and test at home it is negative. I have white discharge. Sometimes I also feel like cramps. Can I be pregnant.
Hello, I'm 24 years old female suffering from Tsh from 1 years before it was 100.6 now it has reduce to 1.6 and I'm on medication of uterus 150 mg but the thing S I'm gaining weight like something before it was 60 kg now I'm 89, please suggest me to help in reducing weight with good diet.
Since time immemorial, Ayurveda has been used for treating various ailments including injuries such as wounds and cuts. Medical treatments have made immense advancement in the past few decades, but the age-old Ayurvedic treatments for wounds and cuts have still not gone out of practice.
One of the biggest benefits of Ayurvedic medication is that they don’t have any side effects. Ayurveda is the best options available when you want natural treatments of your wounds and cuts.
Let’s have a look at some of the best known Ayurvedic treatments available for you.
- Turmeric: Turmeric powder is one of the most popular herbs that are used to heal injuries. It is best known for its antiseptic characteristics. If there is an inflammation, apply turmeric paste on the affected area for steady and quick recovery. Turmeric kills the bacteria and also ensures that the wounds heal faster.
- Tea Tree Oil: This is another great option for healing wounds and preventing infections. The antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic features of tea tree oil are well known and they are being used in other forms of medication as well. Crush a few tea tree leaves and apply it on the cut or you can apply tea tree oil for 4-5 times a day on the wound.
- Potatoes: These common vegetables have great healing capacity. Apply a mashed skin of a potato directly on the affected area and cover it with a soft and clean cloth. Keep it overnight and clean the area with salt water next morning to disinfect. This will sting a little but will ensure quick healing while being an antiseptic.
- Aloe Vera: You should grow this plant within your house on small pots as this has many medicinal properties. One them is being an antiseptic as well as a promoter of healing. Break open a leaf and you can apply the gel within it directly on the affected area of the skin.
- Coconut Oil: Apply coconut oil on the affected area and cover it up with a band-aid. Repeat the process twice or thrice a day and you would be astonished to see how quickly your bruises disappear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.