Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NandiniYour feedback matters!
Our everyday activities, our daily routine plays an important role in determining our health. Simple lifestyle changes can easily lead to a better sex life. Not only do these changes lead to a better sex life, but also contribute towards the performance and stamina exhibited in bed.
Here are some points on to improve sex life by choosing these simple lifestyle changes:
- Healthy diet: Eating right and eating healthy affects how one performs in bed. A lack of stamina, while sex in many women and men might just be a signal that something is not correct with their health. Eating a diet loaded with fiber, vegetables, fruit, and lean meat lead to a healthy lifestyle. Right amount of carbohydrates and proteins are required and cholesterol and fats should be avoided. These tend to choke the arteries and in turn affect the blood flow down below.
- Regular exercises: Doing exercises regularly tends to pump up the heart, which in turn enhance the blood flow in and around the genitals. Exercising also provides stamina and energy. The most important benefit of exercising is that it enhances the body image thereby leading to a confident person.
- No stress: Stress is unavoidable, but one can make a conscious effort to relieve themselves of the same. If a person is stress it becomes hard to focus on sex and in turn affects the blood flow. Reading a book, taking a break, rest, and a massage are just few ways by which one can get rid of stress.
- Kegel Exercises: This exercise is not just for pregnant women but also for people who want to boost their sex life. In this one has to contract and relax the muscles of the pelvic floor in the similar manner when one stops urine. This exercise strengthens the muscles and controls the orgasm.
- Supplements: Sometimes what we eat is not enough to supply the body with the required nutrients, thus supplements are required to nurture the body with the required nutrients. Supplements are often believed to keep the body healthy. VigRX Plus is a known supplement to improve the sex and stamina.
Who says it is difficult to improve your sex life. With these simple points one can try and follow them to improve the sex life along with increased stamina in bed.
I want to become pregnant, so after having sex on my fertile period what should I avoid to become pregnant.
Till which month should we have sex in pregnancy 6 or 7? And should I use condom if my wife is pregnant?
Hi! I have an important question. Suppose a girl had sex with a guy without condom and after 7 or 10 days she had sex with another man without man. In both case, the girl did not have any pill to ignore pregnancy. In this case what are the problems those may happen to the girl if she wants the pregnancy? Whose child it will be is not her problem. Her problem is if she face any illness through it.
Hi doctor, I am diogonised with pcos. Previously I have irregular period but having exercise my period was regular upto march. Then now its same started. So I m taking normoz and one medicn to have periods. So could you please tell me how to concieve quickly by having pcos.
Hi doctors. Meri age 48 year hai and I am a healthy woman. Mujhe 3 saal pehle periods band ho gye they but aaj phir se period aa gya hai. and its very heavy period so please help me. Mujhe bataiye ki kya ye sahi h ya aisa kis wajha se hua hoga. Kya mujhe kisi doctor k pass jana chahiye.
My age is 14, female I have a problem with irregular periods, from six months my periods had stopped so help me
Due to sex, my wife feels her breast became large and heavy, as compared to her normal size. What should she do to get her normal size back?
My periods are late. Dr. Suggested me mensoon tablets 3tablets per day for 3 days. I completed my course today. For how many day will my periods occur? can periods occur durin the dosage?
Hi I am 29 years old female last year diagnosed with endometrioma in both ovaries (5 cm and 3.5 cm).Recently I got my other test done reports are (Day 2 of cycle) Fsh: 5.5 Lh: 5.3 Tsh: 1.96 Amh: 6.8 prolactin serum: 8.5 My Amh levels are bit high now I want to know do I suffer from pcos along with endometriosis or these amh levels are fine. Now I want to start my family what are my chances of conception? Should I go for laparoscopy?
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Hello Dr, My age is 34 my wife's delivery date is 7 june can we wait more 2-3 days for normal delivery? No BP issue.
I am female 21 age I am doing sex with one person continuously one year with out safety using. Any health problem occurs?
My frnd anita did pregnancy check today by pregnancy test kit aur co negative aaya and and in afternoon uske periods start ho gye last periods uske 25th april ko aye the now it's clear ki she is not pregnant?
I and my gf had unprotected sex on 4th day of her periods (her cycle is 28 days), after 12 days she bleed heavily and she did not had any symptoms, know when her period is due 1 day she had pregnancy test which resulted negative, today her period is about to start but she did not, is this fine?
Actually Dr. I am unmarried and I unknowingly got pregnant even after taking unwanted 72. I had an abort in last month on 20th may and doctor had removed the contents from inside by inserting a device in my vagina. All was ok and I also had watched blood clots after that. Bleeding was there for 2 days and I was feeling better. But now 20th has passed. Today is 22nd and there is no mensuration. So thats why I am worried about it. Can I be still pregnant? My last periods were on date 11 april according to me. Give me your advice and some suggestions to solve my issue.
Hi recently my wife got operated for ectopic pregnancy on 15th Aug 2016. She had her 1 tube removed since it was not possible to abort the baby without that. Now my questions are Her drain pipe is removed and the stitches are removed as well. So when can we start to have intercourse again? Will there be a problem in future if we want to plan for a baby? What are complications that can occur due to removal of 1 tube. Thank you in advance for your advise.
Hello Doctor , I am in the last month of my pregnancy i.e.9th month and I am getting a lot of itching in my whole body it is really intolerable please suggest me some ointment or some kind of cream or some medicine.
Interstitial Cystitis is also known as painful bladder syndrome. It is characterized by the inflammation of the bladder wall. It is the chronic inflammation of the bladder. The exact cause has not been identified yet, though some believe that it might be due to the defect in the bladder lining or an autoimmune disorder. Interstitial cystitis is believed to resemble a bacterial infection, but the short term antibiotics have been found to be of no or less use.
The symptoms of interstitial cystitis are:
- Frequency of urination during the day and night
- Urgency of urinating
- Pain associated with urinating or pain in the abdomen, vaginal and urethral area
Ayurvedic Treatment for Interstitial Cystitis
- Chanderprabha Vati: This is a blend of 23 natural ingredients. This herbal remedy is useful in patients who are suffering from excess urination problem. This formulation has properties, which are helpful in the urine retention and reduce the inflammation in the pelvic areas. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Chandanadhi Vati: This consist natual ingredients like Shweta chandana (Santalum album), Maricha (Piper cubeba), Gandha biroja satva (Pinus longifolia sap), Kattha (Acacia catechu), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Rala (Vateria indica extract), Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora), Chandana taila (Sandal wood oil) and Daruharidra (Berberis aristata). The product helps to resolve interstitial cystitis by controlling urination, reduces inflammation and burning sensation. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water are taken.
- Punarnava Mandur: This is a pack of the herbal remedies and has quite satisfactory results in the patients. This balances the vata and pitta, the major dosha and causes of interstitial cystitis. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water is the ideal dosage.
- Varunadi Vati: This is a blend of natural products like Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) and Shuddha guggulu (Comniphera mukul). The ingredients have the property to treat the symptoms of interstitial cystitis. This is helpful in urine retention and reducing inflammation. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Boswellia Curcumin: This is prepared by the extracts of Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) and Curcumin (Curcuma longa). This herbal product has anti-inflammatory properties and provides relief from inflammation in the pelvic area and other symptoms associated of interstitial cystitis. The dosage of this herbal product is one capsule twice a day with plain water. Also, if had after meals then it is very effective. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.