Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nandini. A. SYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old and I have premature grey hair. I am very fed of white hairs. I am taking homeopathy medicine from last 3 months but I didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am losing hair past 5years back almost half of the hair is gone please tell me how to regrowth the hair quickly. I am 29years old male only.
I have some diff. Type of marks on area around my left and right shoulder since 8-9months after coming in gurgaon city. From which type of skin disease I am suffering? Help me please, Doctor.
Hello sir I'm 21 years old and I'm suffering for hair falling what should I do you can answer me please sir.
I am 66 years old person and there is only increased uric acid i.e. Also bit. 2. There is one corn in my left foot near toe, which is very hard and is paining a bit. I tried corn caps but it has not been removed. Please suggest medicine.
My lips are dry in every season please tell me what is problem and one more thing my pennies fore skin was not moving freely.
My hair are very rough, dry, dull and most important they all have become grey. So what should I do to have healthy strenthy hairs?
I am having white hairs on the left and right side of my head. Please suggest me how I can cure this? I am 23 year old.
I want to use chemical peel. My face is oily acne prone skin. Suggest me a peel. Can I buy it and use self?
I am suffering from acne and darkspots for quite some time have consulted dermatologist But no result.
I am 21 year old female, a student my skin is oily and I have pimples on my face and they left scars on my face. Pls do give suggestion to cure them completely.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
My little baby is 4 years old. She is facing cough, and from 1 week there are so many bumps on her body like rashes. What is it? She not having fever at all.
I have pimples and acne scars/black spots on my face. Age 22 (m, is "red wine" can cure my problem by drinking red wine or applying it on my facial skin? Is it really have a skin whitening properties? Please suggest me is it works for getting acne free skin and fairness on my facial skin?
I want to smooth and clean my skin but still he rough. I do anything about it but I am not satisfied please suggest me about it.
Skin rashes can be of many kinds. These may be due to various improper body system. Thankfully, homeopathy has many solutions for the plethora of causative factors for skin rashes. These remedies aim at treating the underlying cause of the affecting ailment. Any skin change that affects the look, colour or texture can be termed as a rash. Rashes might or might not have any accompanying pain. They may be spread all over the body or may affect any one part and be localised. It might affect the body image apart from the discomfort it causes. A few kinds of rashes disappear without treatment, while others require medical attention.
Homeopathy tries to holistically solve the disease by treating the underlying causes than just the symptoms of the disease. Here are the most commonly employed treatments:
- Arsenicum (Ars): It is useful in treating skin ailments wherein the skin gets thickened; such as in chronic urticarial, chronic eczema and psoriasis. The rash might be papular and cause a burning sensation. The pustules turn into scabs. It is also effective in treating ringworms and certain kinds of hives. Hives which are formed after consuming fruits or pork are known to show noticeable regression after consuming Arsenicum. Wheals, which are induced due to consistent exposure to cold can also be remedied by this remedy.
- Apis Mellifica (Apis): It is useful when urticarial infections have a sudden onset with a widespread appearance of welts. Hives that spread all over the body and bed rashes can also be treated with this drug.
- Hepar Sulphur (Hep): This drug is helpful in treating moist eruptions on skin folds and the joints. The skin in such cases is prone to suppuration (the process of pus forming) and becomes very sensitive. This can also be used in eczematous scalp and cases wherein the skin becomes very sensitive. Genital organs affected by boils can especially benefit from Hepar sulphur.
- Caladium: It is most commonly used in case of asthmatics who suffer from rashes. This kind of rash alternates with the asthma attacks.
- Medorrhinum: Babies having rashes around their anus (diaper rash) are generally recommended this medicine for the eruptions to subside.
- Sulphur: This works well for rashes that are extremely itchy and feeling burning. You feel better when something cold is applied to the area. Your skin is rough, dry and peeling. You have blisters and fluid-filled bumps that exist within a patch of dark red skin. It may affect the left side of the body more often than the right, especially at points that bend and folds of the skin.
- Psorinum: Psorinum is one of the most wonderful Homeopathic medicines for skin rash and itching in the bend of joints, for example the hollow of the knee or elbow. Homeopathic medicine Psorinum has shown the best results where itching is intolerable and the skin gets raw or may even start to bleed from intense and continuous scratching. So severe is the condition that the person often finds it hard to even sleep. In persons showing these vital signs, Psorinum has proved to be one of the most suitable Homeopathic medicines for skin rash and itching. Psorinum is also among the most effective Homeopathic medicines for skin ailments that get worse in winters. Along with the symptoms mentioned above, sensitivity to cold air may also be felt in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.