Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nandha ParmeshYour feedback matters!
During pregnancy it is important to get proper nutrition so that you and your baby are healthy. For slow and gradual weight gain, it is necessary to pay close attention to the folic acid, calcium and iron intake. However, if you are obese, then your weight gain regime will be different from others.
The diet during pregnancy should include:
- During pregnancy carbohydrates are also important as they act as an important source of energy. Different food items that are rich in carbohydrates are potatoes, bread, breakfast cereals, pasta, rice, noodles, millet, maize, oats, yams, sweet potatoes, and corn meal. It is better to eat whole grains and potato with the skin on as they are rich in fiber.
- Intake of protein is very important during pregnancy, and thus you should take lean meat, pulses, beans, nuts, fish, and eggs. All these items should be cooked well so that you do not face any problem in digestion during pregnancy.
- Intake of fruit and vegetables is important as they are good sources of vitamins, minerals and even fiber. They are good for digestion and also help in preventing constipation. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables daily.
- It is also necessary to eat dairy products like milk, cheese, butter and yoghurt during pregnancy. They are important because they contain the calcium and nutrients that are necessary for the growth of the baby. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.
I am 40 year old female. I have an outgrowth of muscular tissue in my underarm since 25years of age. It has neither grown nor shrinked. What is this what should I do.
Hello, I'm writing this on behalf of my girlfriend. She underwent laparoscopy in both her ovaries to remove the cyst. And the condition of her left ovary was very critical so a part of the ovary had to be operated. The operation took place in December 3rd. And after that she was under medication. A week ago she underwent an usg and the result showed that there is no sign of pcos but peripheral cysts have been found. What does this mean?
Hi, I have 2 wives. I do regular sex with each of them on alternate day without any protection. Is there any chance of getting STD.
My wife is in her 6 months of pregnancy. Aur is waqt uski vagina main bahut itching horahi Hai aur uska bahut discharge bi horaha Hai. She is suffering a lot. Tell me what to do? It may be normal but I want to heal her pain. Kindly suggest me what to do?
He is going to leaving together with her girlfriend past from some days so he want to know about how check her grifriend is virgin or not please suggest him.
I am 23 year old. My period cycle is 33 days, now I am 48th day but my pregnancy test is negative. Why my pregnancy test is negative, now what I do. Please give me solution.
Let's all break the taboo against psychiatry and accept it as any other field of Medicine. Let's all join and raise awareness and spread the message "Dignity in mental health" and treat people suffering from such illness with respect.
Join hands, help break the taboo.
Let me clear some common misconceptions we have about psychiatry today:
- People suffering from mental illness are not "mentally disturbed" there are different kinds of problems and we should stop labelling them.
- Psychiatric medications are NOT addictive!
- You are "NOT WEAK" if you seek help of psychiatrist. In fact you are mentally strong and mature enough to understand you have a problem and will do what is right to solve it rather than running away from and issue
- Illness is not under patients control it is not all In their head!
- Hypertension and diabetes are all long term illnesses we take medications for that them, then why not for depression and other psychiatric illnesses?
- This is just an imbalance of neurochemicals, just treat it and lead a peaceful life.
- Psychiatric illnesses are treatable.
Hope this helps and clears some doubts lingering in our minds.
Pain in right breast, multiple fibroids in left breast and pain also. My maternal grandmother had breast cancer. Does this mean I have more chances of having breast cancer?
My period late for 16 days, pregnancy test negative before 1 weak I test bleaching powder pregnancy test its fizzing.
I am 10 weeks pregnant and my gyne has not asked for any blood test so far. She said come after a month and then we 'll have some tests. By that time I ll be 14 weeks. She did ask to get an ultrasound done which was fine. But I don't understand why she is not asking for any blood test. I didn't say anything to her thinking she might not like a patient questioning her. What to do?
In my vagina its so irritation and I clean my vagina daily but there is no advantage. please tell me the solution what I do.
I am currently 4 weeks post delivery. I had a c section and apart from that all normal. But my tummy looks hard at the centre near belly button and protruding and little corn shaped. Still looks like 5 months pregnant. Is this condition gets little better after 6-8 week and later will it get reduced with some exercises? At the moment I can not do much work by standing for long even 30 mins because its causing backache and shoulder pain.
Today, most people’s perception of a beautiful woman is a tall, slim, fair skinned woman. However, not everyone is built with such a physique but still have a beauty of their own. As they say, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and if you think you are beautiful then that confidence will indeed give you the grace and elegance to be noticed. Sadly, we tend to focus more on the social perception of beauty and tend to find faults with ourselves as we try to fit into that mould. These constant negative thoughts lead to the development of emotions that range from discontentment to depression and hence are extremely unhealthy. Here are a few tips to help break out of this negative cycle:
Look Out For Thinking Errors- Most people with a negative self-image tend to think along a few common lines. Recognise these thinking errors and try avoiding them to build a more positive self-image. This includes thinking only in extremes, magnifying things, turning emotions into reasons etc. Realise that thinking negatively makes it more difficult for you to achieve your goals or what you want out of life. Recognising these patterns is the first step towards accepting yourself and building your self-confidence.
Stop Making Comparisons- From early childhood, we begin comparing ourselves with others. As we get older, we compare our self-image with what we see on magazine covers and billboards. Even though we know they have been digitally enhanced, we still aspire to look like them. However, each person’s physique is different and it is not possible for everyone to look like a model.
Recognise Your Strengths- You may have heavy hips but at the same time, you also may have beautiful eyes. Focus on the parts of your body that you love and each time you find yourself complaining about your self-image, remind yourself of these parts. Be grateful for what you have instead of sinking into a victim syndrome.
- Look Out For Triggers- Find out what triggers negative thoughts in you and stay away from them for a while. For some people, this may be in the form of magazines while for others it may be certain TV shows or even the company they keep. Surround yourself with positive imagery and positive people who will support you and uplift you instead of simply sympathising with you and letting you believe that you are a victim. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.