Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nandha ParmeshYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex with my Gf last night . Before this I did with 1 other girl also. Does it lead to HIV ?
Last month I got periods in march 5 now april 2 every month 7 days before I am getting periods I am not getting pregnant I need children give suggestion I want to conceive in this month is it possible or not?
My wife is experiencing cramps in stomach and having full body pain with weakness. We recently before 15 days started family planning and now she has escaped 2 days from her period date. The pregnancy test however showed negative. I M worried.
On day 13th my left and right ovary shows msf and endometrium size is 8.7 mm on day 15th my left ovary shows 11.7 and right ovary shows msf and endometrium size is 9.0 mm. Please suggest me it is good for pregnancy. Can I conceive this month.
Her periods are delayed by 2 days, we have had sex on 13 Feb, 2016 but I have used protection (condom). She is a nice fit girl. We don't want any child right now. What could be the reasons? We both are worried. Suggest something as soon as possible.
I have sex on 23 july with full protection and now I am having delay in my periods as generally I used to get periods two or three days before my periods date but this tym I have delay . So I want to ask that is it normal? And what might be the cause behind this delay? And suggest some pills taken in case of pregnancy.
My periods were regular till feb. On 7of every month. I was ill after my feb menses. I was on strong medications for cough and cold as fever as well. In the month of march I waited for my periods on 7-8 but they happened to come on 19 march. Meanwhile we were trying for the baby. Now in april I didn't had my periods yet. My upt was -ve on 25 &27 too. My gynae has suggested to repeat upt after a week. And has given me folic acid. I had pain in left side of lower abdomen yesterday.
How can we know that we are eligible to make pregnant to my partner? As I am masturbating does it affects her in not getting pregnancy?
The obesity epidemic was unfairly blamed on the consumption of carbs. While processed junk foods, which are high in refined grains and sugar are extremely fattening and unhealthy, fiber rich foods that also contain carbs are very healthy and essential for your diet. If you consume high fiber carbs moderately, it helps you maintain a healthy weight because if you get anything lower than approximately 50% of calories from carbohydrates, you are unhealthy. Carbohydrates, which are rich in fiber can be easily digested by your body.
Mentioned below are 10 food items which are extremely rich in carbs and should be consumed during breakfast for optimum health.
- Apples: Despite the different colors, flavors and sizes, apples consist of 13 to 15% carbs, as well as many vitamins and minerals. It is also rich in healthy plant compounds, antioxidants and vitamin C. Apples are helpful in decreasing the risk of a few types of cancers, reducing heart diseases and improving blood sugar control.
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are extremely nourishing. It has the sufficient amount of carbohydrates present to maintain your health, as well as fiber, potassium, vitamin B5, vitamin A, manganese and vitamin C. It is also very low in cholesterol, saturated fats and sodium. Consume this antioxidant food item everyday for breakfast to sustain your health.
- Bananas: Bananas contain about 23% carbs. The unripe ones are high in starch, which turns into sugar as it ripens. Apart from carbs, bananas also contain a high amount of Vitamin B 6, potassium and vitamin C along with healthy plant compounds. They are also rich in pectin and resistant starch.
- Quinoa: Classified as pseudo cereal, it is an incredibly popular seed that is eaten like a grain. Apart from being a high carb food, it is not only extremely rich in fibers and proteins, but also plant compounds and minerals. One of its many health benefits is improved blood sugar control. Incorporate it in your diet to help you lose weight.
- Oats: Deemed as one of the healthiest whole grain foods, oats is an excellent source of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. It contains 66% carbohydrates and above 10% of it is fiber. Not only does it lower cholesterol levels and blood sugar levels, but is also extremely helpful in losing weight.
I am in relationship with a girl and we both want to make love. She is virgin. Whenever I tried to put my penis inside her vagina she has allot of pain .she want to be physical vth me but due to her pain I am unable to penetrate her. She takes too much time to get wet. What should I do?
I have constipation and gas problem. My period time change day by day. I have little flow for two days when I am in period. I feel very laziness. So sugest me proper food or food timing and some ayurvedic treatment.
An STD is transmitted by means of physical contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually, STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all.
But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Abstain: The most effective way to avoid STIs is to abstain from sex.
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to a healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduce the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world.
Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses trust between partners, plans to have children, and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
6.7×6.2×2.3 (TR×CC×AP) well defined oval hypoechoic lesion with few anechoic area noted at anterior wall lower segment of uterus with no vascularity. Suggestive of subchorionic hemorrhage. What it means please rest all tests are good.
1. Type 2 diabetes
Olive oil diet is rich in monounsaturated fats which helps protect against type 2 diabetes.
Olive oil can make it easier to control or lose weight due to its high nutrient value.
3. Heart health
Helps slow down heart aging process, antioxidants may offer protection against red blood cells damage.
4. Blood pressure
Taking olive oil on a daily basis can
Help reduce hypertension.
5. Keeps bones healthy
Helps prevent the loss of calcium related to developing osteoporosis during later years.
6. Relieving earache
Olive oil is known as being a natural remedy for earache and for dealing with ear wax.
Now I have sex with my wife and she want to check weather she is pregnant or not will tomorrow or after tomorrow pregnancy kit will work or not.
1. यह एक प्राकृतिक एंटिसेप्टिक एवं एंटिबैक्टेरियल एजेन्ट है। हल्दी का पावडर जले और कटे अंग पर लगाने से संक्रमण का जोखिम कम हो जाता है।
2. हल्दी को फूलगोभी के साथ मिलाकर खाने से प्रोस्टेट कैंसर की आशंका जाती रहती है। इसके अलावा अगर प्रोस्टेट कैंसर हो तो उसका बढ़ना रुक जाता है।
3. हल्दी स्तन कैंसर को फेफड़ों में जाने से रोक देती है।
4. हल्दी से मेलानोमा यानी काले तिल उभरना रुक सकता है। इसके अलावा हल्दी त्वचा का रूप निखारने के लिए सदियों से भारत में इस्तेमाल की जाती रही है।
5. बचपन में होने वाले ल्यूकेमिया यानी रक्तकैंसर का जोखिम कम हो जाता है।
6. लिवर शुद्धि के लिए यह एक प्राकृतिक छन्नी है।
7. हल्दी मस्तिष्क में बनने वाले एम्लोयड प्लॉक की वृद्धि एवं निर्माण रोककर एल्जाइमर्स की बढ़त पर रोकथाम कर लेती है।
8. यह कई प्रकार के कैंसर की वृद्धि पर रोकथाम लगाती है।
9. यह दाह और जलन को दूर करने का एक प्राकृतिक पदार्थ है। यह कई एंटी-इन्फ्लेमेटरी ड्रग्रस से बेहतर काम करती है और इसके कोई साइड-इफेक्ट्स भी नहीं होते।
10. यह प्राकृतिक दर्द-निवारक है।
11. हल्दी मल्टीपल स्क्लेरोसिसस की रोकथाम करने में समर्थ है।
12. यह वजन कम करने के साथ फैट मेटाबोलिज्म में मदद करती है।
13. अर्से से इसे अवसाद दूर करने के लिए इस्तेमाल किया जाता रहा है।
14. हल्दी आर्थ्राइटिस और रिह्यूमेटाइड ऑर्थ्राइटिस का प्राकृतिक निरोधक है।
15. हल्दी कीमोथैरेपी में इस्तेमाल की जाने वाली दवा पैक्लिटेक्सेल के प्रभाव को बढ़ा देती है और इसके साइड-इफेक्ट्स को कम कर देती है।।
16. पैंक्रियाज ग्रंथि के कैंसर पर हल्दी के प्रयोग पर हुए शोधों के नतीज़े सकारात्मक आ रहे हैं।
17. किसी भी ग्रंथि में नई रक्त नलिकाओं के निर्माण को हल्दी सफलतापूर्वक रोक देती है।
18. घाव को जल्दी भरने के साथ-साथ यह क्षतिग्रस्त त्वचा को भी ठीक करती है।
19. सोरायसिस सहित त्वचा की कई बीमारियों के इलाज़ में हल्दी से मदद मिलती है।
20. कच्ची हल्दी पर हुए प्रयोगों से पता चलता है कि इससे शराब के कारण क्षतिग्रस्त हुए लिवर को ठीक करने में मदद मिलती है।
पित्ताशय की पथरी एवं पित्त की रुकावट के मरीजों को हल्दी का प्रयोग नहीं करना चाहिए। गर्भवती महिलाएँ हल्दी का खूब उपयोग करती हैं लेकिन इससे गर्भाशय की प्रक्रिया भी तेज होने लगती है इसलिए किसी स्त्री रोग विशेषज्ञ की सलाह से इसे इस्तेमाल करना चाहिए
I need to know how to avoid miscarriage. My friend had a miscarriage at 6 weeks n done with the torch test. Rubella igG - 2.8 Cmv igg- 3.56.
The first trimester of pregnancy (i. E. The first three months) is a very crucial time as this the time when your baby grows at a faster rate than at any other stage. Eating right is what you should be doing during such a time in your life as your body can make use of the energy and nutrients to build the body of your baby as well as to keep you strong. During the first trimester of your pregnancy, you should be including these 6 foods in your diet to provide you and your child with all the vital nutrients.
1. Spinach: high in folic acid, also known as folate (a form of vitamin b), consumption of spinach during these first few months (as well as before pregnancy) is extremely vital. It can help in preventing the occurrence of neural tube defects or birth defects pertaining to your baby's brain and spine.
2. Citrus fruits: your first-trimester diet should also consist of an adequate amount of citrus fruits. High in vitamin c, you should have at least 1 citrus fruit every day. If you prefer to take these fruits in juice form, you should restrict it to only 1 cup a day. This is because juices are high in calories and low in fibre, and, therefore, do not deliver on the fibre component.
3. Nuts: during this period your protein requirements also increase and it is advised that you have about 60 gm or more of protein every day. Nuts such as walnuts, almonds, cashews and pistachios are known to have healthy amounts of fibre, fats and protein. A study conducted by the Harvard medical school suggests that eating nuts can help in preventing allergies in children.
4. Eggs: in addition to helping you meet your protein requirements, eggs can also be an excellent source of vitamin d and calcium. The last two elements are extremely vital for your baby as they help in developing its bones.
5. Beans: providing you with necessary protein and fibre as well as helping you to deal with constipation, beans are must-haves during this period. Eating this fibre-rich food will ensure your bowel is functioning properly, thereby reducing your likelihood of developing constipation and even haemorrhoids (swollen veins of the anal and rectal region).
6. Yoghurt: a good source of calcium, having a cup of yoghurt every day will provide your baby with the calcium that it needs to grow and that you need to keep your bones strong. More importantly, by doing so, it'll prevent your baby from drawing calcium from your bones, leading to a deterioration of your bone health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.