Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NandeshYour feedback matters!
I a have serious back problems please help me to remove that and also my head pains sometimes please help?
Sir, after 2.5 years regular masturbate I need to know how to produce healthy sperm count. How to stop masturbate. I am addicted on it I want to secure my married life I need to know what should I do for healthy sperm counts. Physically I am fit. I am now 24 years.
Sir/mam. Pls suggest me mere penis ka size length aur width me bahot patla hai please suggest me, everytime ans. Mile hai kuch kuch body fault dikhate hai yaha ke Dr. S, aur high budjet packages dete hai, pls mera budjet nai hai, aur kuch proper ans. Dijiye pls pls pls to all respctd Dr. S, koi exercise koi food, ek baar kegal exercise bola tha, par kese karte hai nai bola tha, so pls suggst me proper and easy way ty.
I have problem related with sleeping. I hardly slept for 3 to 4 hours at night. That's why I have to suffer with body ache headache n High Blood pressure n migraine also. I haven't any tension. What I have to do. whether I have to take sleeping pills..
Hello doctor. My groin and testicle area skin getting is getting dry and it is causing itching and irritation please advise whether this not major disease. I had this fungal infection few days back which was cured completely by taking one month course of tablet so iam hoping it's not related to the same fungal infection. Please advise how to cure this. Thank you.
I have struggle stomach pain past three week. I had taken PAN40 pill. Now I am getting pain and burning. What will do?
Doctor, I am 32 years old normally I suffer with cold monthly twice so kindly give medicine or any course.
Hi I suffered again and again of typhoid disease and e-coli (uti) over year I suggested to doctor but suggested me e-coli is water born disease may occurs again again please suggest me what should I do
Doctor I am facing some scratch problems on penis. Those are red scratches which are slowly drying making my skin more tight can you help me.
I am a 22 years old male and I am suffering from headache from last 3 days. What can I do to get relief?
I am having cough problem. Tired, please suggest an effective remedy. Irritation and stickiness all the time. Help
I had sex with my boy friend many time. But I can't satisfy and I tried with by friend I had satisfied fully I want more with him. But where my boyfriend may knw it. Physically.
I have huge acidity problem so I am avoiding tea! I wanna substitute it with green tea .Which green tea wud be best for me keeping in mind I have muscular dystrophy n my groin n pelvic area nerves r getting weak so much so that it hurts.
I'm 21, years old. My heartbeats skip for one second. This problem does two or three time in week. This time I feel tired and feel gastric in stomach. What is the reason. My echo cardiograph and lipid profile are normal. And kya ye serious problem hai.
I have chest pain in middle from last 2-3 months. Sometimes I take Rab-20 medicine when it feels too much pain. I feel some heaviness. And most of the time I feel heaviness in breathing and whenever I wake up from bed. Please suggest me some cure.
What is it?
Headache is a pain in any part of the head, including the scalp, upper neck, face (including the eye area).
A primary headache is caused by problems with or overactivity of pain-sensitive structures in your head. A primary headache isn't a symptom of an underlying disease.
What are the causes and triggers?
The three most common causes of a primary headache are:
- Cluster headache
- Tension-type headache
Some primary headaches can be triggered by lifestyle factors, including:
- Alcohol, particularly red wine
- Certain foods, such as processed meats that contain nitrates
- Changes in sleep or lack of sleep
- Poor posture
- Skipped meals
Doctors focus on determining whether a headache has another cause. They also check for symptoms suggesting that a headache is caused by a serious disorder. If no cause is identified, they focus on identifying which type of a headache is present.
Tips that could help before seeking consultation:
- Try to keep stress in check. Stay organized and prepared to minimize stressful situations. Have some fun, and don't overdo it at work.
- Try incorporating meditation or yoga in your daily regime
- Apply a heating pad, hot water bottle or warm compress to aching muscles. Or take a hot shower.
- Apply an ice pack wrapped in a towel to the neck.
- Practice good posture to ease muscle strain. While standing, keep shoulders back and head level, buttocks and abdomen pulled in. While sitting, keep your head straight and thighs parallel to the floor.
When to seek consultation?
In people with headaches, certain characteristics are cause for concern; these people should immediately seek medical consultation:
- It occurs more frequently than usual
- Are more severe than usual
- Worsen or don't improve with appropriate use of over-the-counter drugs
- Prevent you from working, sleeping or participating in normal activities
- Headaches that cause you distress, and you would like to find treatment options that enable you to control them better
- Tenderness at the temple (as when combing hair) or jaw pain when chewing
- The presence of cancer or a disorder that weakens the immune system
- Use of a drug that suppresses the immune system
- Red eyes and halos seen around lights
- If you are experiencing certain other symptoms like- headaches that increase in frequency or severity, headaches that begin after age 50, worsening vision, weight loss
A headache can be a symptom of a serious condition, such as a stroke, meningitis or encephalitis. Go to a hospital emergency room or your local emergency number if you have the worst headache of your life, a sudden, severe headache or a headache accompanied by:
- Confusion or trouble understanding speech
- Fainting, drowsiness, confusion
- High fever, greater than 102 f to 104 f (39 c to 40 c)
- Numbness, weakness or paralysis on one side of your body
- Stiff neck
- Trouble seeing, speaking or walking
- Nausea or vomiting (if not clearly related to the flu or a hangover)
If people with none of the above symptoms or characteristics start having headaches that are different from any they have had before or if their usual headaches become unusually severe, they should call their doctor.
Doctors can usually determine the type or cause of headaches based on the medical history, symptoms, and results of a physical examination. Depending on their other symptoms, the doctor may advise taking an analgesic or ask them to come for an evaluation.