Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nandan KumarYour feedback matters!
I am a boy and I have my backbone problem last 2 years my back was so painful and I don't know what to do so please suggest me a better treatment.
I am 25 years old male and backache for last one month. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days. But have not got any relief. What should I do now?
I am 35 years old. I am suffering from spinal backpain. Since 2years. I am travelling 150kms per day for my job purpose. Suggest me treatment for my problem.
Hello Sir/Madam, My Age-32 years old. I have mild supra tendonitis in left shoulder. It is due to weight lifting in gym. I took treatment from CMC Chandigarh hospital but doctor said it can cure with long time or you have to operate it but operation is not successful every time. So I just want to know can I heal it. I took many medicines and did many exercises that time. This problem is approx. 10 years old. I don't have any problem to lift weight but not like right shoulder. It pains in winter sometimes and while doing work above head like painting and dusting etc. Please help if you can. Your quick reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
I hav severe knees pain. Since 8 years. Consulted many doctors and had medicines but the medicine give relief omly for sometime.
I am having severe fever from last 2 days, around 104. Have done all the tests but nothing came out. Wat it could be. Also having pain in some of the joints of the body.
I am 81 plus. I am quite healthy for my age maintaining wellness with regular daily 6 km walk, yoga and pure vegetarian diet. I experience back pain around my hip and neck when I get up after resting for some time especially after night sleep. There is nothing unbearable. Can I get relief or ignore it? thanks
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.