Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi, I m 24 weeks pregnant. It was fine till 22nd week but suddenly I started bleeding. A gush of blood, my gynac prescribed me Pause 500 I stopped bleeding the next afternoon. My only concern is why did I bleed. I can feel my baby's movements. Please help.
Sir/mam, I am having abnormal periods and it's been 2 months that I am not having it. But I am not having all the symptoms of PCOs because I don't have more growth of hair, not acne and others but as I am having thyroid it may be because of that I am gaining weight and having mood swings. What should I do I am very much concerned about it I have get my thyroid checked but it's not even that much it's till the margin. Kindly let me know what should I do?
How many bananas can be consumed in a day? Does it depend upon the age and weight of a person or is there a specific number.
My wife name is chinku singh (30). For this month she is unable to take period on time further on this her earlier date for last month is passed. If there is any UP and DOWN in female period's date so it harmful for my wife health hence we both are so worried please let us know why the Period won't on time.
When it comes to giving birth, vaginal delivery is considered to be the most natural process. However, several women nowadays opt for C-section or Cesarean section to avoid the labour pain that accompanies natural birth. If you are pregnant and weighing the pros and cons of natural and C-section delivery, here are a few things to consider.
The Pros of this method of delivery are as follows:
- From the psychological perspective, women who undertake a vaginal delivery have a positive birth giving experience. Women undergoing this method think they should be present in the process.
- The recovery time for women opting for vaginal delivery is shorter. The mother and the baby can make skin contact right after the delivery, which enhances the bonding process.
- Babies who are born through vaginal delivery develop much fewer medical complications. There are fewer respiratory problems, allergies and the baby can start breastfeeding soon.
The Cons of vaginal delivery are as follows:
- Vaginal delivery is a stressful process for the women undergoing it and the time required cannot be predicted. Some deliveries take less time, while others may take hours.
- Usually, there are no cons for the babies who are born via vaginal delivery. In very rare cases, brain injury can be experienced.
The pros of this type of delivery method are as follows:
- Many women choose Caesarean sections to avoid long labor hours. Planned C-section surgeries enable the mother to plan the birth. Better control is acquired over the delivery, which can be predicted properly.
- In case your baby is large, or if you are carrying twins, C-section is the best delivery option.
- If the mother has diseases such as HIV or the mother's blood has a high viral load, C-section surgeries should be opted as the risk of the infection being passed on to the baby is decreased.
The cons of Cesarean section surgery are as follows:
- C-section is a major surgery and a long time is required for recovery. There may be risks of infection, but they can be prevented by caring for the surgical wound properly. C-section delays the breastfeeding process and the mother cannot have immediate contact with her baby, which can affect the bonding.
- Some babies, delivered through C-section may have respiratory problems. C-sections may also cause complications, such as problems with anaesthesia.
While both processes have their pros and cons, it is best to discuss with doctor to understand which process will suit you more. Depending on your pregnancy and whether there are any complications involved, your doctor will suggest the best way possible.
Hey , Me and my girlfriend had sex on his 3rd of period without condom before ejaculation so what are the chances of her to get pregnant and she can take contraceptive pill in between of periods. please help asap.
Hello! I had Hystersoscopy done on 7th Jan after that I was given antibiotics and some medicines All was ok I got my periods also and now I am currently on tablet Enrifol. I am having some pain in lower left side Abdomen and I am having frequent urination. Some acidity and hairfall Kindly help as to why is it happening.
Me and my Wife last had sex on 18th May, her period was due on 24th May, We suspected that the condom broke and So I gave her an I-pill. The period arrived on 26th May. Now, we'll be having sex on 18th July. Just in case, will It be safe to still Give her an I-pill this time. (One Cycle has passed since last intercourse)
I am facing a problem due to periods (menses. I have regular period but the problem is mostly for the first 5 days or for the first 15 days there won't be bleeding but the next 15 days it starts bleeding. Consulted many doctors but no use. please suggest me.
My wife have regular period till jan2015 after that in feb she have period after 35 days continue normally for 7 day's after inmonth of march she got period after 45 days that continue so we go to doctor she suggest sonography in that report she found small 2 -3 fibroids after she given pausemf my wife taken 9 capsule but blooding continue after that doctor change med she gave doiverry 10 after having it blodding stop but on april24 she again start bleeding of very normal after that we know that doviery is for stop men's cycle so we visit to another doc. She suggest you dont take any med from tuesday my wife have bleeding continuously and she used 3-4 pads everyday till today also taken pause 8 capsule again she also have backpain and also pain in urine area also in potty area she can't tolerate this pain also bleeding pl suggest eta reason for all these her age is 43.
Hi. I am a 27 year old married girl. My period is late by 7 days. I have period like cramps and vaginal discharge which sometimes smells like urine. What could be the cause? pregnancy or infection?
I am having irregular periods since long time ,and also having back pain alot. Is my bk pain a reason of irregularity of periods. How cn this be cured. My age is 27.
Me and my partner want to have sex without protection because we enjoy more without using condoms but scared of getting pregnant any other option available.
Hello, I maintain sexual relations with my boyfriend three times and each time I have consumed unwanted 72. Its causing sharp pain in my stomach. Please tell me what I should do ?
Hi My wife is pregnant for 13weeks, and she has severe headache what medicine to be taken, we for got to ask Dr. from last appointment.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!