Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Nanda KishoraYour feedback matters!
I am decided to wear braces for teeth but my dentist want to remove two upper teeth and two lower teeth But my friends saying that by removing teeth it effects your eye. Is it true it causes any effect on eye, it effects any another body part or it causes any effect on future?
I have a whitish /yellowish thing on my tooth which I recently discovered. Is it because of cavity? If it is what can I do to make it better? I already brush my teeth twice everyday.
I m 21year old. Sir mere mouth m infection means chhale hote rhte h Ek saal se bahut doctors se treatment liya h but jb tk treatment chalta h sahi rhte h Usk bad fir ho jate h Sir koi treatment btaiye jisse ye sahi ho jaye.
My mouth not open due to tobbaco. But I left this habit since last 2 years. Now I want open my mouth with full length. Please assist me for medicine.
My teeth is yellow please say some tips for my teeth white and bright and reason how to fresh my teeth.
There is a cut in my tongue in middle like some one cut it. But it is naturally .what is reason for it. It is a disease or. What Plzz tell I am scaring.
Need to undergo root canal treatment as advised by a doctor near to my home. Please suggest whether it will pain a lot? also I am postponing it since I don't have any idea where to take treatment without pain. Please suggest. Thanks.
Hi Sir, Mere danton me bhot jhanjhnahat hoti he jab me thanda pani peeta hu. Koi upay bataye. Please advise.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is the key for enhanced gum and dental health. Tooth erosion is characterised by decay of the outer and inner parts of the teeth. It occurs when certain sugar containing foods such as milk, candy and cakes leave behind residual quantities, thus causing small food particles to get stuck to and remain in the teeth. These are then digested by the bacteria in the mouth and converted to acids. The acids in combination with saliva form a layer called plaque that causes tooth erosion.
To prevent tooth erosion, you can employ these simple methods:
- Regular flossing: Flossing is an often neglected aspect of dental hygiene. Flossing helps in removing food residues stuck between the teeth that your toothbrush cannot clean. Use proper technique while flossing as improper technique can damage your gums.
- Brushing twice a day: You should brush at least twice a day with toothpaste that contains fluoride. If possible, brush regularly after eating a meal.
- Eat well balanced meals: Eat well balanced meals for your gums to receive proper nourishment. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet as they are rich in antioxidants and vitamins. These antioxidants and vitamins help maintain overall gum and dental health.
- Fluoridated water: Drink fluoridated water, as it helps in preventing tooth erosion.
- Use Mouthwash regularly: Use an antiseptic mouthwash to keep your mouth bacteria free. Bacteria in your mouth can lead to rapid tooth erosion.
- Rinse your mouth: Rinse your mouth with water after every meal. Rinsing helps in removing food particles from your mouth that may contribute to tooth erosion.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid snacking on junk foods as they contain hidden sugars that can increase your risks of tooth erosion. Avoid sugar based drinks as they can harm your teeth and cause cavities.
- Dental sealants: A sealant is a coating that is applied on the tooth to prevent it from getting affected by plaque. They usually last for 8-10 years after which they need to be replaced.
- Visit the dentist regularly: Visit the dentist on a regular basis for check-ups as any underlying issue that can create potential problems in the future may need to be resolved.