Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Nanda KishorYour feedback matters!
I am 67 years old man. I am taking Urimax F, any side effects and does it cure my prostate problem. I go 3 or 4 times to bathroom in the night.
I am having kidney stone and now it's in left distal ureterical 7 mm calculus. What should I do now. It will easily come outside or I have to take operated by laser. Please give me a suggestion.
I'm having pain in lower back left side I do all the work by myself very active but due to this pain I could not sit I usually lay on bed I consult doctors she did ultra sound and kidney tests all were ok .
Hello, I am 22, male had some burning sensation while urinating, I thought it was because of body heat, so I had tender coconut today morning. Now when I went to urinate I found traces of blood in urine. Burning sensation is also there, second time I found some semi solid blood in urine. What may be the problem? How to deal with it?
Im 30 years old male, I hav frequent urination prblm frnm last 6 month. In my family my dad is a diabetic patient. What should I do?
I have sugar in urine and early morning back pain, erection problem, I feel low sperm count, how can I check sperm count my self and what is the minimum sperm count.
My wife is 44 years old woman. She has abdominal pain on her right side. White fluid is ejaculating out continuously. This is the complaint that I am suffering since last five years. She feels the sensation to have itching around her vulva. Recently she feels to have a bad odour emitting out from her body. She gets urine discharging frequently i. E. Each per two minutes. But today's verification of sugar and BP has shown a normal report. Since last four days she has a chaste pain and pain in the back under the neck. While engulfing sips of foods there is a pain from pharynx to oesophagus and also in back. Also since last four days there is trouble in breathing also she has fever and absolute body ache. A gynecologist in the civil hospital prescribed the following medicines today 1. Inj. Dexane 2. Paracetamol 500 mg 3. T. dicloran 4. rantac The gynecologist also suggested her the carry out surgical operation to remove uterus permanently. Sir/Madam we want to find the possibilities to get rid off from this complaint. 10 years ago she has undergone the laparoscopic operation for family planning. Please help kindly by counselling!
Hlo doctor, it's been more than a year, I have been suffering from anal itching after bowel movement, I consulted skin doctor and general physician three times but not got cured, now when I wipe out I feel a little hard bone like thing in my anal I'm worried about it, please help me to get cured. Thank you.
I'm 47 years old. I'm passing very less urine for last fifteen days despite having enough water. Dr. prescribed me Natrilix SR tablet in morning empty stomach but its of no use. I've gained weight and feeling upsetness in lower abdomen. I've hypo thyroid and having 100 thyronorm. I don't know which specialist I should go to.
I am having snap fissure problem at starting stage facing a problem of constipation and having pain in Anus and stomach help me provide me medicine and ointment for anus.
I am 74 yrs old. No dibetic. All things are normal, but little prostrate enlargement. Frequent urinary problems in nights. Is there any cure for this to stop frequent urinary at night.
I am 40 years old. 5 years back, my spinal surgery was held. That time cathetor used for urine. And there was a stricture in urethra. For its removal, doctors did cystoscopy. But after some period, it is again there. So I tried ayurvdic'uttarbasti. There was some improvement but urethra smelling bad and urine flow is slowed. What should I do?
Kidneys ultra sound normal, klebsiella found 50000 per ml. I have gone through pelvic ultrasound everything was normal. From yesterday I have started flavospas. I relieved me from that urethral spasm. For how long should I take. As I have already mentioned that I am taking ciplox 500 as in culture report it was showing sensitive 24 mm. Today is the 7th day. My urologist has given a course of 10 days and has asked to wait for 3 to 4 days and again go to culture. If anything extra has to be done pls let me know. I want the UTI to be completely finished as none of the big hospital were showing proper culture report. They reported plenty pus but in growth colony less than 1 lac was not taken into consideration. This was finally done by meal diagnostic. I have suffering for past 7 months. After every 2 months same burning. It was this urologist who told it's klebsiella and it's notorious one. So has to be completely removed. I am maintaining all my hygiene and food. Kindly let me know if I am missing anything.
She is 38 years of age. She get burning sensation in vagina when urinating. She drinks a lot of water approx 6-7 ltr everyday still it happens. Her urine is yellow whenever this burning happens.?
I am 18 years old male and I am suffering from very critical disease. Mostly during the time of sleeping I have seen night maids (dreams) of sex and at that time a few amount of urine was coming out and I don't have any control in it. I want overcome from this disease. So what can I do.
Many people are embarrassed to talk about their urine colour or urine problem with anybody, including their doctor. But, what people always forget is that strong smelling urine and the change in the colour of the urine is a serious issue. Your urine colour directly tells you about your health, especially your inner body. So, without being embarrassed you should consult a doctor, if and when, you find foul odour in your urine. Following are some of the reasons for the causes of strong smelling urine.
- You are dehydrated: Urine is not supposed to leave odour. It should be odourless, but if you find strong smell in your urine, you should consult a doctor immediately. The most common reason of foul odour in your urine is dehydration. If the amount of water needed in your body is not enough then, there will be less water in your body as a result the waste products will not be diluted in water being more concentrated making the urine darker and more odour. But once you start drinking water, it should go normal. Normally, this kind of situations occur in early morning when your water intake is less or not at all. But drinking lot of water will solve this issue immediately.
- More alcohol or caffeine intake: If you are habituated to drink a lot of coffee then it may happen that you find strong smell of coffee in your urine. Although it is not very problematic yet it is healthy if you reduce the intake of coffee in your daily life in order to have a healthy digestive system. Not just coffee but even alcohol could be the reason of irregular or need to urinate a lot more than usual.
- Bacterial Infection: There could be bacterial infection or kidney infection which could lead to strong smell of urine. In order to ensure you should go to a doctor and get important tests done. Then the doctor can suggest treatment according to your results and if all the results are normal then you could be suggested to maintain a balanced diet on regular basis.
- Imbalanced Diet: The problem can sometimes come from the use of certain vitamins from imbalances in your diet. There are substances like nitrates and phosphates in the urine which can give dark colour and odour. You should always have a proper diet and follow it in order to have a healthy digestive system. Eating lot of garlic and onion can also bring odour in your urine.
- Diabetes: If you are diabetic, it may be possible that you find dark urine and odour in your urine. It indicates that your sugar level is not normal and gone much high than normal. If you are not diabetic then it may be a sign of diabetes so you should get diagnosed immediately with your doctor.
There are multiple causes of strong smelling urine but most of them could be cured easily if diagnosed immediately. But in order to avoid this issue it is better to be careful with your diet and drink a lot of water. At least three litres of water a day is an absolute necessity!