Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NamidhaYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old boy. My height is 5'2" But physically look like a 15-16 years old. I am very week. Kindly help me how to improve my health. L am always thankful to you for this.
I have ankylosing spondylitis from past 9 years. My back and shoulder hurting me very badly. I want to know about its treatment.
I have severe hairfall issues. My hair start to get dry and extremely frizzy just 1 day after shampoo and conditioner. I had too much dandruff till about a month ago due to which I have consulted a dermatologist who prescribed me to use a fluocinolone acetonide shampoo and a ketoconazole& zinc pyrithione lotion together twice a week. Due to this my dandruff is under control but I still have extreme hairfall issues. My hairs are dry frizzy and tend to brak easily. They have also reduced in thickness. The scalp is clearly visible. Please suggest me something to stop this from continuing.
How to get rid of weight fast and easy and aur mai apna diet plan kya rakhi.. please explain in hindi.
Doctor since 1 month im suffering from severe stomach pain, im having 6 months old baby, I have gone to hospital regarding stomach pain, doctor has suggested me for ECG scanning, after scanning doctor has certified me that everything is clear, he has given me antibiotic tablets. And again stomach pain is repeating again. Im have visited to hospital for several times but no use. Please can anyone answer for the question please.
Is getting menstrual periods after 3 months safe? what can be wrong in my body that I didnt get my periods for 3 months?
I am 34 years old lady mother of a 3 years old baby. My weight is 75 kg I want to reduce up to 10 kg but my problem is that I am foods every time m carving regarding food. Please help me to reduce apatite. Having fat on tummy thighs.
Doctor my wife 34 year age she have backache since last 2 to 3 years but last february 2015, I got severe paino and take doctors advise and mri scan says" diffuse posterior disc bulge with central disc protrusion and bilateral mild facet joint hypertrophy noted l4-l5 level causing mild to moderate bilateral neural foraminal narroiwing. Posterior disc bulge with central disc extrusion noted at l5-s1 level causing mild to moderate bilateral neural foraminal narrowing with impingement of bilateral traversing s1 nerve roots. I taken medicines till last month right now I am not using any medicine but I am using most time waist belt. (following medicine I had used serta, rejunex, gabantin forte, ketoral gel) I request you to sir please advise still she have pain and using belt most time doctor suggested traction.
I feel tiredness and breathing probl;em when i work hard or go up moreover my weight is incresed from 78 to 87kg in last two years i am not diabetic my chlostrol was 190 in 2nd test it was 117 i take light diet i want to reduce my fat and weight my height 6'3"
300 Calories is the average calorific value of our daily sugar intake. It's no wonder then that dietician and weight loss (Learn more about weight loss) gurus across the world will advise you to quit added sugar as the first step of a weight loss program. Added sugar refers to processed sugar in the form of cubes, sugar crystals or powdered sugar and does not include natural sugars found in fruits, vegetables etc. Apart from cakes and sweets, we eat added sugar in a number of ways including a number of packaged foods like sauce and salad dressings.
If you consume a lot of sugar on a daily basis, quitting added sugar could leave you with withdrawal symptoms. Quitting added sugar is not easy, but here are a few reasons it is well worth the effort.
- You'll have fewer pimples: Sugar has inflammatory properties. This can trigger systemic inflammation leading to the acne. Thus quitting sugar can instantly reduce the number of pimples on your face and give you clearer skin (Learn more about Healthy Skin).
- It improves the health of your heart: Added sugar can raise insulin levels. This activates the sympathetic nervous system and increases blood pressure and heart rate. Stopping your consumption of added sugar can lower cholesterol levels and decrease the amount of triglycerides in the body. This lowers blood pressure and boosts cardiovascular health. (Know more about blood sugar level)
- A friendly weight scale: Replacing toffees with dry fruits will considerably reduce your calorific intake. Similarly switching packaged salad dressing for fresh homemade dressing can also make your salad healthier. Given that we eat added sugar in so many forms, making a conscious decision to quit added sugar can have a big impact on your daily calorie intake. Studies show that this simple step can lead to a weight loss of up to 10 pounds in six months.
- It'll make remembering names easier: Added sugar can hinder learning and memory. Over time, it can also damage communication between brain cells. Quitting sugar can boost both your short term as well as long term memory. You will also find it easier to focus on will be able to be attentive to something for longer periods of time.
- A good night's sleep: You don't just need 8 hours of sleep a day; you need 8 hours of restful sleep at the right time. Sugar makes blood sugar fluctuate and the crash that follows a sugar high can make you feel sluggish around mid-day. Many people find that if they have an afternoon nap, it becomes more difficult for them to fall asleep at night. Sugar also releases cortisol that interferes with sleep. Thus quitting added sugar can keep you alert through the day and help you fall asleep easier at the end of the day.