Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Using an appropriate tooth paste is very necessary for the health of our teeth. Tooth pastes which contain flouride help in keeping the teeth healthy by reducing the risk of tooth decay.
I have red mouth ulcer and having I am having trouble in swallowing. I sometimes have a fever. This has been since 3 days. So please suggest me the best answer what I'm suffered from and solution to that.
My teeth are paining very much from last 4-5 days. Please suggest me any medicine or any ayurvedic treatment.
I have small gaps in between the teeth, I wanted to knw how much will it cost to fill the gap? There are approximately 5 teeth gaps to be filled.
Is eating chewing bad for my health. I prefer happy dent. Two tabs a day mostly after meals. I have heard that eating chewing gums uses up your digestive enzymes which have a limited production during our lifetime.
I had a unprotected anal sex and I have a rash on tongue and little bit on body when I do a rapid HIV test that the result I got in less than 30 minutes and it say am negative. This test was done after 100 days should am safe.
I had an angioplasty in mid jan'16 and am on blood thinners. Can I take antibiotics for my teeth/gums problems. I am 68 years of age.
I am 43 year old. I am suffering from pyoria since last 7 -8 years. Blood and smell is coming from my teeth every day. What can I do and what is the treatment of the same.
Asking this for my younger sister She is feeling sensation in her teeth whenever she drinks cold water or eats cold stuff like ice cream etc. She does not feels it while having hot items. The sensation lasts till she brushes her teeth or she eats something again. She is having this problem from last 1-2 months only.
Sir I use tobacco like pan masala since last 6 month now my teeth is poorly bed and my teeth is yellow brightly now I leave pan masala and I want to treatment my teeth and I want to show my teeth appear again white so please tell me what can I do.
I am having silent paint in teeth. I am not able to understand where it comes from exact teeth. Left side portion of teeth having silent paint n pain goes also side portion. Can anyone tell me what is reason of pain. There is no any injury or anything.
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.