Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
If you are into healthy eating, but like a dose of fat in your diet, we have a surprise for you. Not all fats are unhealthy. Saturated fats should be taken as a part of your diet while trans-fat should be banished. There are a lot of fats that are healthy and can actually help in promoting good health.
So read on to know how to eat lots of fat and still be healthy!
- Avocados: Avocados contain a monounsaturated fat that goes by the name of Oleic Acid. This also has numerous health benefits and is known as a super food that gives us Omega-3 fatty acids. It even contains plenty of potassium.
- Cheese: Remember to have a slice of cheese the next time you find yourself avoiding that mandatory glass of milk. Cheese is known as a great source of protein, calcium and vitamin B 12 as well as phosphorous. It also contains fatty acids that can even reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Dark Chocolate: A small dose of dark chocolate a day can actually keep skin damage and cardiac disease at bay. That's the result of medical studies. This superfood can also encourage better brain function thanks to the fact that it is rich in iron, magnesium, copper and other nutrients as well as essential fats.
- Eggs: The fats found in eggs do not affect the cholesterol levels in the blood, which makes it the ideal source of essential and healthy fats as well as protein and calcium. Eggs can protect the eyes from wear and tear thanks to the heavy element of choline. Plus, it also known as a weight loss friendly food.
- Fish: Fish and other seafood have proven health benefits thanks to the Omega-3 fatty acids, which can actually aid you in your weight loss journey and keep your heart healthy. This lean protein also helps in giving you essential nutrition when ingested on a regular basis.
- Seed Oil: Sunflower, olive oil and flaxseed oil have healthy fats with proven health benefits for everyone. The fats present in this kind of oil are very healthy and can actually help in retaining the good health of bones.
- Nuts: Dry fruit, almonds, figs, pistachios and raisins help in giving you your daily dose of natural fats that are healthy. You can munch on these for essential vitamins and minerals along with the fat content.
Improve your overall health as well as the quality of your hair and skin with these essential and healthy fats!
I married in 2013 ,I have pcod and in treatment and my weight is 70 and my height is 5ft. First I need to reduce my weight and also I need to get pregnant , everyone starts to ask and I feel very distrubed please help me
Hot and cold therapy has a tendency to reduce pain, assist with tissue healing, control swelling, and increase flexibility if used appropriately after an injury.
I am 25 years old, 7 week pregnant. Want to terminate preg using ru486. What med should I take to avoid pain and infection along with ru 486.
I am 18 years old and I have severe period pain. Doctors said that my uterus is damaging. Can it be cured. Please help me.
Im in relationships with stone, we have just engaged and early going to marrying, problem is both side, we have tried to intercourse many time but im unable to do properly, im unable to put my organ into her, every time the same problem, she aged 23 but having faced so much pain at the time, why, I have used many positions but nothing works, even when she become exited she tried it herself but can't. Im so afraid to do forcedly. Please suggest. I know that first its so painful but we have to do it, its all about our future, please suggest.
My period cycle 28 days for 2 month my period did not came regularly last date 8 sep n next cycle expetd on 8 oct but it cnt came?
I am 30 years old, my question is during pregnancy can I sex with my partner or not, if yes how can & whose days or months please tell.
Infertility is a condition where a couple, trying to conceive in a natural way is not able to do so even after one year of trying. It is also a matter of worry for patients who are over the age of 35 years and those who are not able to conceive naturally even after 12 months of trying constantly. So here are the causes, risks and treatment for this condition.
There are many causes of infertility. It may be down to a condition present in one or both partners. As per a medical study, 20% of the cases of infertility are due to males, while 40% to 50% cases are due to problems in the female partner. 30% of the cases suffer from infertility due to problems in both males and females.
Ovulation and fertilisation are the main elements of the conception process and any condition in the female or male can upset either function, which can make it difficult to conceive. While abnormal sperm production and transport may be a common condition that leads to infertility in males, other factors like side effects of cancer treatments and too much exposure to toxins and chemicals can also play an important role in this regard.
For females, the causes of infertility may range from ovulation disorders, uterine and fibroid tumours, uterine and cervical anomalies, damage to or blockage of the fallopian tubes, endometriosis, primary ovarian insufficiency and pelvic adhesions. Also, factors like thyroid, cancer and medication leading to temporary infertility may be at play.
There are a number of factors that put a male or a female at risk of infertility. Being in your mid 30s usually has an adverse effect on the ovulation and production of well functioning sperm. Further, smoking and tobacco are among the main causes of infertility in either partner. Excessive alcohol consumption may also lead to this problem. Being overweight or underweight can also make a person infertile. Further, not getting enough exercise and routine activities out of your day, can lead to this condition as well.
Male patients can go through a treatment for any existing infections, hormonal injections and medication, surgical options like vasectomy reversal and ART or assistive reproductive technology. Female patients can turn to medication that will stimulate ovulation, Intrauterine Insemination, and surgical processes to correct a uterine septum and remove endometrial polyps, or even a hysteroscopy surgery.
If these methods fail, the patient or the couple can always turn to methods like In Vitro Fertilisation. For other mild reasons, lifestyle changes along with a stress free environment can help in increasing the chances of conception.
I am 25years old. I did nit got 2 months period. I get stomach pain daily in the night but periods is not happening. Even I am geeting hairs in my face. Please concern something bit worried. I am going to get marry in the month of november.
I am using laptop for long period of time and due to which I am having severe neck pain in my back side. It is beyond my tolerable power. Please help.
More than half the patients with blood pressure are patients of diabetes too. Get your BP checked every time when you visit your doctor! Both BP and Diabetes have bad effects on kidney and as such should be controlled together asap!