Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Nalini KilaraYour feedback matters!
Sir, I feel sudden breast discharge and after bilateral usg it is diagnosed that I have fibroadenosis in my breast which is almost 2 years, Initially doctor prescribed me Cap primosa 1000 O. D for 3 months, Evion 400mg for 3 weeks and Tab pyricontin for 1 month. Now, breast discharge is very rare and occasionally feel little pain mainly before period. Now, I am 43 years and also the patient of mental depression, GERD and P. C. O. S.O. D. What treatment/ medicine I have to take now, Sir.
I feel sudden pain in my throat (it'just below my beard or where the neck starts on right side ). I do not feel the pain continuously ,but I feel pain suddenly for few seconds. It's from 3 to 4 days I am also a smoker and but only 2 or three cigrate in a day many times not a single cigrate I smoke. Is it sign of cancer? Please help me doctor.
Mu father is suffering from liver cancer and is at final stage because the cancer is spreading very fast and now also covered his lower left lung doctors said that it can't b curable is there any hope?
What is the solution and reason of the blood cancer, heart attack and breast cancer of the human body give me a good answer.
Lungs are the most important organ of our body that has the responsibility of taking in the oxygen and releasing out carbon dioxide. When cancer develops in it, the entire body gets imbalanced. Lung cancer leads to more death than any other type of cancer, which is why identifying the symptoms and knowing the causes are instrumental in obtaining a timely diagnosis as well as in prevention of this disease.
Symptoms of Lung Cancer
In the early stages:
Loss of appetite
Sudden weight loss
Coughing up blood
In the later stages:
Sever chest pain
Causes of Lung Cancer:
- Smoking: People who smoke are more prone to lung cancer. With the increase in the number of cigarettes you smoke, your chances of getting lung cancer increase too. People who don't smoke but are surrounded by the smokers also have high chances of being affected by this form of cancer.
- Exposure to Asbestos: Asbestos is a group of mineral, which is present naturally in the environment. Lung cancer can occur due to the inhalation and ingestion of asbestos fibers.
- Exposure to Ranon Gas: Ranon is a radioactive gas, which is formed naturally on decaying of radioactive elements. It is found in low levels in the air that we breathe and the water that we drink. Consumption of air and water having this gas leads to lung cancer.
- High Levels of Air Pollution: Presence of high levels of dust particles and pollutants in the air that we breathe can cause lung cancer. 1-2% of lung cancer is caused because of it.
- High Levels of Arsenic in Drinking Water: Consuming water with arsenic content is harmful as it directly affects the lungs and when the arsenic content is too high, it may lead to lung cancer.
- Exposure to Chemicals: Exposure to certain chemicals like uranium, coal products, gasoline, diesel exhaust and mustard gas can also cause lung cancer.
Family History of Lung Cancer: Chances of getting lung cancer increase if your parents, child or siblings are already prone to lung cancer.