Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Nalini KYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am getting tried now a days when I am returning from office. What may be the reason. Let me know what I need to do.
I am 25 years old suffering from headache and also eye problem. please verify this report Va- (R) 6/6p (L) 6/6p Vr - (R) +0.25 / -0.50 × 64° (L) +0.25 / -0.75 × 86° O/ E (BE) vdut seg - WNL Conj - N A / C - ND P - NSRL fundus exam (BE) 0: 3 WNL.
I am 22 year male student. Due to continuous use of laptops and mobile and hard studies, tensions visibility of eyes gets down I think, and got (-1.25) lens in both of my eyes. I have a fear of increasing it. Any possibility to reduce the lens no. Or increasing eyes visibility.
Hello Doctor. I have problem with my eyes. For every 1 hour some white dust like particles are formed at the corner of my eyes. Visited doctors but not cured. What could be the problem. How can I stop my eyes discharging the dust like particles. I have specs for eyesight. But I use them only when at office when I work on systems. Is that one of the reasons? Pls suggest me something on this.
Two months older I have blurred vision. On meeting retina specialist he told some vein having problem. I need to go for laser treatment for one to two sitting and become all right. But I have to undergo some basic test. In esr itis 28 in one hour. Mantoux test found positive greater than 15 mm. It shows I think I have ocular tb. For that who will treat. Means who specialist. Physician or ophthalmologist. Today I will meet with ophthalmologist. Please guide me. Thank you.
I have a problem that my eyes are like burning when I see for long time about 10 mint. And I feel like eyes are like so heavy. I used also eye glass. What eye drops is helpful for me for give relaxed my eyes. please help.
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long.