Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nalini JayarajYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 16 years old. She has made a habit of sleeping late around 1p. M.daily and getting up late around 12,12:30. She is overweight and is very inactive. She does not listen to any one. She is suffering from thyroid and has multiple gallbladder stones. What should I do?
My baby is 9 months nw and is active but his weight is below 8 kg .should I use any vitamis to increase his weight
I have 14 th months baby girl. please give me a list of vaccines must for her for 18ths baby so that we can compare with the vaccines given to her. Pls reply.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 15 days and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
My baby is 1 years 9 months. His birth weight was 2.2 and now he is 7.5.I am very much worried abt his weight. Hi iz very active. But very thin. Nowadays he is not eating food properly. He will drink milk (Nan pro all d time. One of my friend suggest me abt protein powder. Is DAT good to give now. please help.
Dear doctors, My son who is 4 years old now, has a habit of chewing his clothes and any random objects in hand. He does that usually when not engaged in any activity. He also sometimes pronounce words opposite to what he means. For e.g. When he wants to move forward he moves forward but says he is moving back. He isn't shy and do approach people to make friends be it his own age or elders. But at times get conscious of crowd. He panics if he doesn't see me around when at a new place. That's the reason he isn't comfortable going to school. I am concerned whether it's a serious issue or just a behavioural pattern. Pls help! Thanks.
My son is 4 years old, he is not eating food properly, daily I forcefully feeding to him, he is going to school, & their he is not eating little bit also, please suggest me what can I do for my kid?
Hello sir/mam Dear Dr. Mere son k legs par pimples hai wo Thik nai ho raha hai, wo baar baar khujli kar deta hai jisase blood aa jata hai. So kya blood check karana padega.
My 3-4 old son has developed reason his cheeks. The doctor advised me to use. I apply this lotion twicea dayb but come back the moment I stop using it. Can you suggest any other solution for my baby skin.
I have again done the stool test of my child. My child is 1 month 22 days old. The stool test report is as under: Colour- Yellow with Reddish streak. Consistency: Semisolid, Odour: Offensive, Mucus (), Reaction: Ph 6.0, Occult Blood: Positive (ve), RBC: 6-8/Hpf, Pus Cells: 2-3/ Hpf, Bacteria flora: Normal, Veg Cells, Starch, Fat globules are Nil. We see some little drops of blood in his stool when he passes stool most of time. Dr. (Pediatrician) advised us to go surgeon for checking the cause of stool. What can we do now? Why there is blood in his stool and what is his problem. My child is normal habitual and his body temperature is also normal. He is only breastfed.
I have one concern about my son does not feel hungry and does not eat properly, he is 2.5 years old and his weight is 11 kg so please what can I do for wight management.
We are going to fly with our 8.5 months old son in a week for the first time. The flight is around 1 hour long. What all do we need take care of?
Suggest me good liquid for cleansing of my babies feeding bottle ? Can we clean with normal soaps and liquids.
Hello sir My daughter is seven years old her height is not increasing. She eats paper so please tell what should i do?
My baby boy 3 year old .he is suffering from fever in the frequency of every 15-20 days. After so many medicine and test also we are not able to find out the reason. All test report are normal only vit d3 is very less slitly hemoglobin is less. And his weight is 13.5 kg only. Can any buddy suggest what we should do to get my child healthy .if any test required may please suggest.
With the word accident, the first thing that comes to our mind is a traffic accident or an outdoor accident. We all may usually relate accidents with outdoor hazards, but little do we realize that the place that we consider to be the safest, that is, our homes, has a number of hazards itself. Accidents at home are usually caused due to negligence. Children are especially prone to be hurt by such accidents. Just like we stay careful outside our home, it is also important to maintain safety indoors to prevent accidents.
Here are some of the common accidents that occur mostly to children along with the preventive steps that can help you to avoid them:
1. Fall: Falling is one of the most common accidents that children experience. There may be a number of factors such as objects scattered on the floor, the floor being slippery, unstable walking of the child, lack of supervision, etc.
- Keep floors clean, dry and free from unnecessary obstructions.
- Always keep a check on your toddler as he learns to walk
- Do not keep babies unattended when they are sitting on a high surface
- Keep the bed rail of the baby cot raised whenever the child is in it
2. Choking: Choking is a serious condition that leads to breathlessness due to accidental swallowing of foods or objects, covering head by blankets, strangulation, etc.
- Avoid toys that have small detachable parts
- Keep a watch on your child when he/she plays with small objects
- Keep children away from buckets or tubs filled with water
- Never allow your children to play while eating
3. Burns: Burns may occur from contact with hot objects, hot water or fire.
- Make sure that you don't hold a child and a hot object or beverage at the same time
- Make sure that your child doesn't enter the kitchen without supervision
- While preparing warm water for bathing your child in, always check the water temperature beforehand
4. Poisoning: Poisoning takes place under conditions of food poisoning or accidental swallowing of harmful substances like detergents, insecticides or drugs.
- Keep all medicines, detergents, soaps and chemicals out of the child's reach
- Store all chemicals and toxic substances in their respective containers or make sure the containers are labelled properly
- Always keep a first-aid box ready at hand if you have a child at home. For severe conditions talk to a doctor or visit a hospital immediately.