Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nalina D
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nalina DYour feedback matters!
My mom is 51 year old and she had done her ferritin, serum test. So I am providing the report i. E, 51.30 ng/ml bio ref interval- (10.00-291.00). Can you please let me know is it fine or not.
Sir, Extreme fatigue and redness in eye during menstruation, what is the reason? How to over come that?
I had my LMP on 29-12-16. I did test test and it came positive. But I had brown thick blood. While ultrasound radiologist told me its a on going abortion. My HCG level decrease to 42 ml. Today I got full red flow. Dr. told me its a BIO CHEMICAL ABORTION and prescribed me Misoprostol 200 for 4 days, so that everything comes out. My question is this should I take this medicine? Is this is safe. And why I am getting bio chemical abortion.
An essential prerequisite for good health is having regular bowel movements. People all over the world have a misconception about the regularity of bowel movements. Having bowel movements three times a day or three times a week (if that is the routine) is considered regular. Irregularity in bowel movements can often lead to constipation and it is something that should never be ignored. It not only affects our health but also affect our overall being in ways that are unexpected. Let us take a look at some of these unexpected side effects of not pooping regularly:
- Constipation can trigger headaches: The cause for a headache can be many things, but the first likely reason is stress. When you do not poop properly, the pain, inconvenience and worry will build up, leading to mental stress. This anxiety can trigger headaches. Also, headache can occur because of dehydration, which is often a result of constipation. By drinking more water, you can get a relief from both constipation and headaches. Moreover, the buildup of toxins in the body also causes a headache. regular is a key channel that releases all the toxins from the body and when that does not work, it is bound to cause problems.
- It can cause breakouts: What happens in and out the gut shows up on the skin. Skin conditions like acne, pimple, dark circles and even rashes can occur due to internal gut and digestive issues. When the toxins are not eliminated regularly from the body, they tend to accumulate over time leading to major skin breakouts.
- It carries a risk of anal fissures: Due to hardened stool, there is not enough lubrication and this can lead to a tear of the skin. This is called an anal fissure and the prime symptom of this condition is the presence of blood in your stool. So, if you feel pain or see blood while pooping, you need to contact your healthcare provider and relieve your condition.
- It may cause Diverticula or Heamerhoids: Long term constipation can lead to certain ailments which tend to form because of the pressure of straining to pass your poop. You can be affected with diverticula which result in bulges or pouches on the lining of the colon area. Or it can also cause a strain in the veins along the rectum and lead to
- It affects your Bladder control: The colon and the bladder share a close relationship with each other. If there is too much pressure on the bladder because of a full colon, it can lead to decreased control of the bladder. Your bladder will not fill all the way, empty badly or cause unexpected leakages. So, chronic constipation can cause apparent leakage problems too.
- It can make you lose appetite: Eating food can be a major turn off for people with constipation. Appetite loss is not just an enjoyable form of hunger suppression, but a big inconvenience.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I'm 7 week and 4 days pregnant. I want to know is there any type of sonography known as mag 2 or mag 3 for checking whether child is healthy.
My wife is 24 weeks pregnant and recent ultrasound revealed severe bilateral hydronephrosis 11 mm and 17 mm. Can you please suggest any procedure/surgery/medicine in the current neonatal stage.
I am 34 and my partner she is 37 .we have 3 year old son born normal. We want do ivf. Please send full information including fee. If I don't come and just send sperm do you have any facility to do sperm transfer. Kinds regards.
Hi, I am 27 year old married female with a 2.6 year old daughter. There is some mental or physical problem with me, I am not sure. I do not like having sex. Because of this my husband is upset with me and has even warned to fall out of marriage because of this. Would you please help me.
Do you know about the ill effects and various serious consequences that are associated with endometriosis?
In this disorder, there is a presence of endometrium (lining of uterus) outside uterus. It is likely to spread to ovaries and other nearby areas. It can involve any other part of the body also. Endometriosis, at times, causes great pain and may result in infertility.
The exact cause of endometriosis is not known.
- It may occur because of a process, known as retrograde menstruation. In this, menstrual blood flows back via fallopian tubes into the pelvic cavity, along with natural process of flowing out from the uterus.
- The displaced endometrial cells stick to the pelvic wall and on the surface of pelvic organs such as ovaries, bladder, and rectum. They continue growing thicker and bleed during menstrual cycle.
- The condition is also likely to occur when small regions in the pelvis convert into endometrial tissue.
The intensity of symptoms of this condition vary.
- In some women, mild symptoms are experienced, while the intensity may be severe in others. Pain in the lower abdomen is one of the common symptoms.
- The severity of pain experienced does not indicate the degree or extent of endometriosis.
- Other symptoms include painful periods, lower abdominal pain during and before menstruation, development of cramps, abnormal uteine bleeding, pain during sexual intercourse, discomfort during bowel movements, and lower back pain during menstrual periods.
- It is also likely for you to experience no symptoms at all.
Complications and Consequences
- Problems with fertility are considered to be common with endometriosis.
- Women who have mild endometriosis can conceive and give birth to a baby.
- Medications do not help in improving fertility.
- It is possible for some women to conceive after having the endometrial tissue removed via surgical procedures.
- In case, these measures do not show effective results, you should opt for undergoing fertility treatments such as IVF i.e. in vitro fertilisation. These might improve your chances of giving birth.
If you are affected by endometriosis and want to have a child, consult Gynaecologist. This is because your symptoms can worsen with time, which may make it difficult for you to conceive on your own. It is recommended for you to talk to doctor for suggestions and remedies.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!