Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nalina DYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am very confused about the pregnancy of my wife my marriage date is on 18 nov 2015 and she want to be pregnant please tell me what I have to do and how to do sex and how many days in a month.
What is blighted ovum? Reasons for cause. Is there is any problem in future for conceiving? Thanks in advance.
I am 30 years old female with infertility problem and also suffering from vaginal burning micturition & itching from 1 year. My doctor advised last month after capsules, candid vaginal capsules& ointment and also asked to sit in warm water with boricacid, but still burning & itching is there. She told sperms will die as ph increases near vagina is it so? What should I do please kindly help me to overcome this problem and to conceive soon.
My girlfriend is having something like Vagismus as per symptoms. Few months ago, penetration was so easier during sex. Now I am unable to penetrate like there is no vaginal opening but a week ago we did intercourse after a gap of one month to check whether vaginal opening is there or not. It was there but she was in pain during intercourse. Also I got dot size red spots on Penis after sex which goes away in few days. But it comes back again after intercourse.
Hi doctor m 32 years old. I got married in March 2016. M trying for baby from last 2 months but not able to conceive don't understand why. I n my husband both have B positive blood group, does it creates any problems in conceiving. N on my menstrual day I have very light bleeding but before marriage it comes normally n remain for 3-5 days. M in great stress not able to understand what is happening with me. Kindly help us doctor.
Why does the CDC recommend HIV screening for all pregnant women? And how can I tell if I am infected with HIV? What are the symptoms?
Its been a week past my actual timing of period. I checked three times in three different mornings but my pregnancy test is negative. I had intercourse with my boyfriend but he used protection. NEED ADVICE.
Old woman agar gir gayi ho to hand me soojan aa gayi ho to soojan nahi ja rahi ho to kya karna chahiye.
I am 17 and weigh 36 kg. I and my bf were getting close and I had his ejaculation on my hand. Then about 3-4 minutes when the ejaculation was almost dry I had inserted that finger in vagina. We didn't have any intercourse. I had menstrual Cramps 2 days before this happened and the next day I had my periods. Also I had taken regestrone (2 doses) on my 1st day. And I didn't have much flow on 1st and 2nd day also I was over stressed and have thyroid but since 3rd day I had same flow of periods that I usually have uptil other 3 days Can I get pregnant? Are there chances that I'll miss next period? I am very much worried.
When a person is aroused there are a host of hormonal changes within the person's body. These changes do manifest on the surface in the form of certain physical variations. Sexual stimulation happens to alter the state of human genitalia and that too in obvious ways. The blood flow to the concerned area increases, there is enough of natural lubrication in and around the organ and for women, the vagina loosens up and the clitoris swells. Intercourse followed by a climactic release will make the clitoris regain its original size. However, worries crop up when that is not the case with every single female. This serious medical condition of a swollen clitoris should never be overlooked; it must be treated by seeking experienced medical assistance.
- Trauma: Any slight scratch or one wrong touch can cause a swollen clitoris. Even a scratch of your fingernail while you are masturbating or a rough sexual intercourse can and is enough to create trauma in your clitoris.
- Hair: Hair grows normally around your genital area. It is very common for a woman to have pubic hair. But sometimes small hair splinters lead to trouble and hair gets stuck into your clitoris and causes swelling. This is a very annoying process, sometimes you may have to use a magnifying glass to remove the hair from your clitoris.
- Clothing: Sometimes your tight clothes can result in a swollen clitoris. The friction from your rough clothing material can cause your clitoris to swell. Sometimes you may be using a detergent that is not suitable for you or you may be wearing a dress material, which you're allergic to. You should always wash your clothes in plain water and dry it before using.
- Infection: You may also have some bacterial and fungal infection in your clitoris, which can cause a swollen clitoris. This infection can also invite itchiness and redness and these can make it even worse. If it doesn't subside within some days then you should definitely see a doctor.
- Cysts: Small cysts known as Bartholomew's cysts can grow on the clitoris. This thing hampers the natural lubrication of the body. If you are having clitoris swelling because of cysts then you should seek medical attention immediately.
Your clitoris is naturally sensitive and if you are having a swollen clitoris after intercourse then you should pull back from sexual intercourse for a few days. At times the swelling goes away on its own. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Is sticky mucus a sign of pregnancy mine hormonal profile scanning everything normal as well as my husband semen analysis is also normal.
If we do sex this weak and take unwanted 72 and again we have sex next weak so we should take it again or not? Please advise.
I am 24 year girl. Earlier. From vagina. The lubrication was normal. While making love. But from a month. There is a. Very little lubrication and also I'm not feeling enough sensation. So. What to do? Is it normal?
I am trying to conceive for 6 months now but unfortunately couldn't. Done all the required tests, doctor said everything is normal only issue is the pus cells present in my husband's semen to which antibiotic is prescribed. But along with that he has prescribed tab obimet Sr 500 (1 each day. My question is I am not suffering from Pcos or diabetes, also I hav a regular cycle so how this drug is going to help me to get pregnant?
Chewing gum may be made popular as a style statement in the recent past, but in reality, it is as ancient as the Aztecs and the Mayans, who had the habit of chewing gum or bark. Over the years, numerous studies have been conducted to deep-dive into its benefits, and it has been found to be very beneficial.
With the recent fad of foods going sugar-free, chewing gums also left the sugar in them out.
For routine regular oral care, it is advisable to brush and rinse after each meal. However, in cases when one is not at home, this becomes a practical challenge. A good option is to chew a sugar-free gum after each meal, so that decay and gum disease are reduced to a large extent. This can be supplemented with a brushing or flossing as soon as it becomes available.
In addition to avoiding sugar load, there are other benefits of chewing sugar-free gum as listed below:
- Kills microorganisms: It is believed that chewing sugar-free gum for about 10 minutes can kill up to 100 million bacteria in the mouth.
- Stimulates production of saliva: The jaw movement that happens with chewing gum increases saliva production and flow. This helps in diluting the acids in the mouth, flushing out plaque, and removing food particles that are lodged in various areas.
- Prevents decay: With improved salivary flow, the chances of dental decay are delayed. Studies comparing pH of the mouth before and after chewing gum have confirmed that sugar-free gums reduce the acidic level of the mouth, which is conducive for tooth decay. There is no actual sugar in the gum, thereby one of the factors required for decay is eliminated.
- Xylitol: One of the main ingredients in sugar-free gums, it is shown to reduce the amount of bacteria that lead to decay in the mouth. This is an ingredient from fruits and vegetables and so good for the overall health.
- Improves digestion: As is well known, the first step of digestion begins in the mouth. With improved salivary flow and increased chewing, food is digested to a greater extent leading to reduced incidence of acid reflux.
- Boosts logic and memory: Chewing gum stimulates blood flow to the brain and stimulates the neural pathway. This has multiple benefits including improved memory, improved alertness and logical skills, reduced anxiety, and improved learning and memory.
- Saves money: With all these benefits, especially reduced incidence of gum disease and tooth decay, it is estimated that a lot of money spent on dental treatments is saved.
So, the next time you see the sugar-free gum at the billing counter, there is no need to think too much about it, go for it!!