Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nalina DYour feedback matters!
I am married and I have 1baby and now coz of unprotected sex I feel pregnant in this 7 days but in pregnancy test its negative what should I do.
I am 6 months pregnant and during my last visit to doctor , she said that I am having loose cervix. What does that mean and what should I do to prevent that. Please suggest.
I am 46 year old and I am having pain in my right ovary. The pain start from ovary and went to whole right leg not on regular basis but sometimes. But in period time the pain became hell. I have done all tests n reports all are normal.
Dear sir Muje Ye puchna he Ki Meri Wife Ke vegina Se WHITE Pani Nikal Raha he .2 ya 3 din Me Ek bar Nikalta He .Kya ye Normal He ya Fir Wife Koi Problem Hogi? Please give Suggesion.
Laparoscopy, also known as keyhole surgery, is a type of surgery, which involves the usage of small tubes, surgical instruments and video cameras for operations through small incisions or cuts in your body. Though different people experience the surgery differently due to difference in health conditions, there are some points everyone should know about a laparoscopic surgery.
1. The problems that laparoscopy addresses
Conditions like ectopic pregnancy, endometriosis and pelvic inflammatory disorders are generally treated using laparoscopic surgery. Moreover, laparoscopy is also used to remove the gallbladder, appendix, patches of endometriosis or detect adhesions, fibroids and cysts. Also a biopsy of the organs inside the abdomen can be done through laparoscopy.
2. The duration of your stay in hospital
Usually performed on an outpatient basis (release on the same day as the surgery), a laparoscopic surgery may require you to stay overnight at the hospital if your condition requires a complex or lengthy surgery. Moreover, if the doctor feels that a bowel resection or partial bowel resection needs to be performed, you may have to stay at the hospital for a few days.
3. The preparation required pre-surgery
If you are going to have a laparoscopic surgery soon, ensure that you inform your doctor if you are taking any blood-thinners like aspirin or if you are allergic to any medications like anaesthesia. Moreover, let the doctor know if you are pregnant or planning to conceive. After giving all this information to the doctor, strictly follow all the instructions he/she gives you. Also, make sure that someone is available to drop you home after the surgery as you might be too weak or in too much pain to go back home by yourself.
4. Pain management post surgery
Laparoscopy is generally followed by a sore feeling around the cuts as well as shoulder pain. If the pain is unbearable you can ask for medication from your doctor or consider common analgesics. Recovery time for a laparoscopic surgery is only a few days, and to get through this period easily seek the help of a friend or family member to manage your medications and lift your spirits.
5. Restrictions you need to follow during the first couple of weeks
For the first couple of weeks after the surgery, your doctor might ask you to abstain from driving, tub bathing, swimming and having sexual intercourse. Make sure that you follow these rules and get adequate amount of sleep to ensure speedy recovery.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
What are the safe days for women's having sex without condom? Is it possible to have safe sex without any pregnancy?
We couple I am 36 and wife 31 haven't any child after 10 years of marriage life. Before 5 year we had unsuccessfully IVF process at Anand, Gujarat based IVF hospital. My sperm counting is normal. Wife's left tube is not working properly. Right tube working properly. The expenses of IVF and test tube baby is very high. We couldn't effort the same. What we should do? Please. Guide us.
My girlfriend is not interested in sex. But I love sex. But she'll do what ever i am saying. How to make her mood? What can I do for that? Is oral sex helps?
I have been married for 2years and want my wife to conceive but things are not happening I and my wife both r ready for a child how can she deliver.
I want to ask that when we doing sex. After that we never release sperm inside the vagina. It may chance to pregnant or not.
I have a matured 15 days daughter but my wife is unable to produce adequate breast milk please suggest medicine to increase breast milk.
Laughter is the best medicine, they say. Apart from making you happy and thawing a potentially anxiety ridden atmosphere, laughter can also promote good health. A deep rooted laughter session once in a while can actually rejuvenate you and give you a dose of health.
If this surprises you, then you need to read the rest of this article to find out how a bout of stress free laughter can help you in the health department. Read on to know more!
- Blood Pressure: Laughing can helping in keeping your blood pressure low, as per various medical studies. This can potentially reduce the risk of falling prey to heart attacks and strokes. The blood pressure will genuinely come down when you laugh heartily, which is especially helpful in situations for patients of hypertension so as to bring down the stress levels.
- Immunity: Did you know that the immune system of the body can get affected by the stress hormone levels? When your brain brings on signals that hint at stress and anxiety, laughter can also help in bringing down the stress levels simply by sharing a joke and laughing about a funny episode with someone close to you. This also gives a boost to the body's immune system. Also, when you laugh really hard, the T cells of the body get activated, which is how the immunity gets a boost so that the next time you are about to catch a cold or flu, the immunity takes over naturally.
- Cardiac Health: Laughter is great for the cardiac health because it helps the heart pump and burns the same number of calories that one would during a long walk. It is a great cardio workout that is ideal for people who are bed ridden due to illness or injury.
- Abs: A long and heartfelt laughter session can actually work your abs as it helps the inactive muscles of the area in contracting and relaxing. This is similar to a moderate work out for the abs. So getting a toned tummy can actually be as easy as having a good laugh.
- Endorphins: The body's natural pain killers reside in the Endorphin hormone. So have a good laugh and release these hormones as a natural side effect of laughing hard. This can help in reliving chronic pain as well.
The best part about laughter is that it generally increases the feel good factor inside you and helps you achieve a more relaxed mind and body where the immunity, heart health and general wellbeing are taken care of. So laugh your way to good health and get a well-functioning immune system with a well-toned body as well.
4 months ago my wife had some rashes in vagina after periods. After his periods over we had sex. Then Every time when I sex with my wife without condom Some red rash appears in my pines Head. But it's disappear with in a week. But it's come again and again. I am very scared? please help me. Is it any chance of HIV?
Dried plums can help fight colon cancer finds a new study from Texas A & M university and the University of North Carolina found that a diet containing dried plums can positively affect microbiota or gut bacteria thus helping reduce the risk of colon cancer.
Dried plums contain phenolic compounds which serve as antioxidants that can neutralise the oxidant effect of free radicals that can damage our DNA.