Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NainaYour feedback matters!
I am loosing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but n effect yet I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me with this?
I am suffering from acne and some red marks on my face. So what is the solution to remove that marks or acne? please suggest non chemical medicines.
I am 21 years old. And I have some dark spots on my face. I have taken saferet 20mg but still it is visible on my face. I want to get rid of those.
Dear Doctor Is there any medicines in ayurveda which can regrow the lost hair in case of androgenic alopecia. I have gone bald on the top portion bur hairs are present all over the scalp which are less dense, thin, dandruff is also there. What medicines can I take to regrow the hair and make it thick. I apply Mahabhringaraj hair oil and internally amala powder. No bad eating habits and lifestyle. All blood reports normal. Tell me what to do to regrow the hair. Thanks in advance.
I am losing my hairs very frequently, what should I do to prevent it kindly give me some suggestions.
I have oily skin, I have lots of pimples scars in my face . I used so many creams. No use. I want some changes in my face pls tell me scar remove creams. Pls pls sir.
Hi this sagar, my face was very oily and having black Hades and acne /pimples too, please give me suggestions to fix the problem.
I have black spot and pimples and dark skin and burnt skin so what can I do please prescribe me some suggestion.
A red patch appears to be growing around my crotch and is growing day by day and is very itchy. I m using beclomethasane but doesn' t appears to be helping. I need some help. Some prescription please.
I am 23 years old boy and I have significant hair-fall problem. And also food eaten not completely digested. What should I do?
The skin on your body is an important organ which also has many important functions such as regulating the body temperature through perspiration, allowing you to touch and feel the world around us. The skin is a supple organ with folds and variations and different levels of thickness. To maintain its health, it is very important to keep it properly hydrated. Let’s look at a few ways that can be done naturally:
- Moisturize: This is an important step that many don’t follow and it is a very important part of skin care. Moisturizing is necessary in both dry and wet climates. What you need to be aware of is to change the type of moisturizer from season to season. It is better to moisturize with a lighter lotion and less often during summers while the winters would require a heavier lotion with increased frequency.
- Use humidifiers during the dry seasons: Many people may miss this trick, but it is a good idea to run a humidifier within the room during the dry seasons as it helps you to breathe better as well as keeps your skin hydrated. Also, when sleeping in air conditioned rooms, it is a good idea to run a humidifier to ensure that the cold air doesn’t dehydrate your skin.
- Stop taking hot showers for too long: This is another common reason for dry skin. Taking hot showers for extended periods of time will rob your skin of its natural moisturizers and result in dry, scaly skin. Too long and hot showers will strip the skin of its essential oils and thus result in it becoming scaly and dry. Preferably, take shorter and colder showers.
- Change lifestyle habits: One of the greatest disruptors of skin health are bad habits, such as smoking, drinking excessive alcohol and sun damage. Ensure that you have enough protection from the sun to stop sun damage. Smoking and alcohol both dry out our skin and thus result in you looking older as well as developing more wrinkles. Give up smoking and try to limit alcohol consumption to limited quantities.
- Exercise: Many of the skin related woes occur due to the lack of physical movement, which results in underlying conditions. These underlying conditions may not only cause the skin quality to deteriorate, but will also result in it being dry. It is important to exercise to keep the internal regulatory systems in best condition and keep the skin hydrated.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.