Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Hi ! I'm 42 year old. 6 months back I've got menopause. But every month I'm getting period pain and sore breast without bleeding. Little bit white discharge also for 3 /4 days. Is it normal? Pl. Let me know. Thank you.
Hello sir. Mera naam pushp lata h mey 44 years ki hun meri eyesight bahut weak ho gyi h Dr. ko dikhaya woh bole ki apki eyes dry h peeche saal mera no. 1.5 tha jo ki ab 2.5 hi gya h mujge smjh nhi aa raha mey kya karu .aise toh me 50 years ki hote hote blind ho jaungi .pls btaye mujhe krna chahiye jo no. Na bade mera. .mujhe spaces lgane me dikkat hoti h sir me Drd hota h ji matdata h .plz btao me kya karu.
I want to gain weight. I do not have much appetite. I only eat well if the food is really good in taste. Anything less than that is only used to eradicate my hunger. Not fill my stomach. Also I do not have easy access to very tasty foods. What should I do?
My age is 23 year but I look as if I am 35+. My hair is almost gone. My weight is 103 kg. Can you please help me?
I am 55 years old last month I was in ICU due to loss of Oxygen and CO2 reached my brain. At that time I was inserted with a catheter for urination, at the time of removal the nursing staff pulled out the tube in a bad manner very fast. Now till today I am facing a problem that I am not getting the pressure of urine and it comes in normal drops with pain. Due to which I have to wake up at least 3-4 times in the night and I am not getting proper sleep. What should I do. Please suggest.
Does whole grains like wheat flour, oats give glucose supply for brain as I have read in the Lybrate as I am diabetic 39 years old pls advice.
I am 19 years old. I loss my hair so much. It is very thim and I am getting bald hair (front side. Please tell me what should I do?
Sir, I wants to know about how can I increase in my height and there is chance to increase height because im 19 years old.
I am having a hair loss from last one year, so please give me suggestion about the hair and I think it will be helpful to me.
I have pimples on my face frequently they r coming & going&this happen only in summer. What can I do. Does masturbation leads acne on face?
I'm 34 weeks pregnant with second baby, and first baby being 3 years old born in Aug 2013 via Cesarean due to fetal stress (as reports say). Now, doc has advised me 12 mg of Betasol to be taken twice at a gap of 24 hrs interval. Please suggest the reason for this, when I asked my gynae she said it's for High risk factors. Following are the medicines/ supplements which m taking nowadays.
Facial hair in women can be an embarrassing and touchy subject. While people may notice it and avoid speaking about it, the stare that lasts for just a second longer on your face will be uneasy. It is time you get rid of it and stop grabbing more attention than you need:
1. Hide it: Some of the most common methods to hide facial hair are bleaching, threading, waxing, depilation or electrolysis. Each of these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Bleaching, for example, masks the hair for a while and gives it a golden tinge which still makes it less visible. Threading or waxing has to be undertaken at periodic intervals and both may result in thicker hair growth in the surrounding areas. Women who are regular with their body care regimen can try these methods.
2. Destroy it: Use a tweezers to pull it out: This one mostly works on the instinct that you get when you see the hair. It works if you don't have too much hair and just a couple here and there that can be easily pulled out. Sterilize the tweezers with alcohol to avoid infection. You will have to grip near the root and give a firm pull to get rid of the whole thing. It is painful but if done right it can last 3-8 weeks before its replacement shows up.
3. Shave it: Yes, women do it too. Apply a shaving gel or foam and use a disposable razor to clip the hair. Though this is relatively less painful, hair growth afterwards is quite fast so you'll have to be careful to add it to your schedule often enough.
4. Try natural methods: It is slow but cheap and reliable. The visible effects of using natural ingredients for hair removal happens only over a period of time but the results are well worth the wait. Turmeric powder is an ancient remedy for facial and body hair - so much so that Indian brides follow a traditional 'haldi' routine before their wedding. Other natural ingredients you can try include gram flour (besan) and sugar was. You can also give a good rub with a pumice stone.
5. Try Electrolysis: It is the only permanent method but is tedious and requires multiple sessions. It is usually recommended if there are few thick hair limited to one part of body. In this method hair root is destroyed with the help of thin metallic probe connected to a machine through which electricity is delivered to hair roots.
6. Try a laser treatment: Laser is one of the most effective treatments for unwanted body hair. The bright beams of heat and light from the laser directly reaches the roots of the hair, removing it and preventing re-growth for a fair period of time. The downside is that it'll take a few months and prove to be expensive but the results can be well worth the wait as it can permanently remove hair. You may also need multiple sittings to destroy the hair growth completely. If peace of mind is your criteria, then go for it.
If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, consult a professional who can help you find a way.