Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NainaYour feedback matters!
Hi. I'm 27 years old male. I'm having trouble sleeping at night. I smoke 10 cigarette sticks per day. Otherwise I don't have any kind of issues. I do workout 6 days every week. Drink water properly. And eat healthy food. For some days I'm feeling a little pain in my stomach. That's not my main problem but I think this is related to my sleep disorder. For this reason I'm unable to get up early and getting late for work. A friend of mine told me that you're having gastric problem and suggest me to have some tables for the pain. I did that, but the problem is still the same. Please help me out. This sleep disorder is giving me serious trouble.
I started smoking a few months back and it continued for about 2 months. Now my flatmate is accusing me of giving her PCO (polycystic ovarian syndrome?). I think 2 months is very less time considering I smoked in my room and that too a max of 4-5 cigarettes a day. Is there any truth to what she is saying?
I am 25 years female. Today I did diabetes test from a pharmacy. My reading was 6.2.I did it because I had high pressure since last few days. Is that reading normal? Do I have any possibility of diabetes?
This is not a physical medical problem. I wanted to speak to a doctor about my social anxiety, and what I can do do gain control over this. Since I was a small child I have been very shy. Now that I am an adult I am less shy, but still have problems speaking to others. Not just strangers. I also have a problem speaking with my own family. People that I do not feel 100% comfortable around. I enjoy being around large groups of people, but I have a problem speaking to them. It seems like when I speak I am spending more time on my facial expressions, or what I said the last time I spoke, or how the person I am speaking to thinks of me, or what I will say the next time I say something to this person. By thinking about everything other than what I'm actually saying I tend to say words incorrectly. I'll have to repeat the word to correct it. Then, I'll be so humiliated that I just said a word incorrectly and how embarrassed that I am that I continue to say the wrong words or continue to say the words improperly. I also find it very difficult to look folks in the eyes for too long. Especially during silent moments. I am a very affectionate person, and I find that I need to be loved on physically and told that I am loved, but I find it difficult to get too close to people I'm not very comfortable with. I also find it difficult to keep friendships. It's not because my friends don't want to be my friends anymore. It's because when I feel like I'm getting to close to a friend, or that I'm opening up too much I shy away. I won't answer the phone for that person anymore or I'll make an excuse to not meet up with them and keep our plans together. My relationships with my husband, my children and my sister and mother are all very normal relationships. I'm also very close to my father, he was my favorite parent when I was growing up and I even work with him everyday but I find that I feel very nervous around him all the time. More so because I'm afraid that he will see how awkward and strange I am. I have always seeker my father's approval all my life and being in front of him everyday while working is almost too much for me to handle. It's somewhat overwhelming. I'm constantly afraid I will mess up or do something wrong and my fear is that he will see it. I almost feel as if I love him so much and look up to him so much that I prefer to not be around him everyday due to the higher risk of letting him see how strange I am. Or maybe that he will find out that I'm not as smart as he thinks I am. I know these feelings are not normal. I can't just do something mindlessly. I'm constantly mapping out in my head my every move, but that almost always causes me to mess up what I'm doing because it's impossible to map out my every move and word but still focus on what I'm doing and saying. I wish that I could just relax. I think my fear is humiliation, or showing people that I'm not terribly smart, but part of me feels like I am very smart. What is wrong with me?
Depression, severe mental illness and loneliness are linked to heart disease and dementia.
A 3-year study by Dr Jesse Stewart, formerly of the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine found a correlation between depression and hardening of the arteries. The arteries of those who are most depressed were narrowed twice as much as those who were least depressed, in the study. Hardening of the arteries is a precursor to a heart attack or stroke.
Depression may also upset the body?s regulation of glands that release chemicals governing energy level and growth, and alter the functioning of cells responsible for blood clotting.
Hardening of the arteries leads to an overreaction of the immune system and the resulting inflammation is known to release chemicals that can cause the disease.
Quoting a British study, Dr Aggarwal said that severely mentally ill people are more than three times as likely to die from coronary heart disease and stroke as those not suffering from mental illness. Mental illness more than doubled the risk of dying from heart disease for people up to the age 75. The risk of dying from heart disease was even higher among those taking antipsychotic medications.
A persistent feeling of loneliness among the elderly doubles the risk of developing Alzheimer's-like symptoms compared to those who felt connected to others.
I have problem with my skin every day a new pimple comes out what do I really irritated with pimples I want to clear skin and that small holes are included how to fill the holes please advice I will take action? Thanking you?
Hi I have weight issue what should I do to loose weight. And other problem is. The fat around my tummy, kindly help in this.
My hair is too oily. Even though if I have head bath daily hair becomes oily in 4 to 5 hours. Is there any medicine to control oily hair.
I want increase my weight my current weight is 55 with height of 5" 7 and age of 23 years. Which protein of supplement should I take which has no side effects.
Hi I am a 29 year old, I have stomach pain and tenderness since 8 months now, I have had 2 endoscopies, ctscan and endoscopy . First endoscopy said focally enhanced gastritis and the second endoscopy which was after 6 months said chronic inactive gastritis with lamina proper shows moderate lymphoplasmcytic inflammation. Till now I was under gastritis treatment. Please help me diagnose. Thanks!
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my Weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I Want to lose weight. Please help.
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.
Remedy for removing DARK EYE CIRCLE
1.Chop and crush a sprig of mint leaves
2.Apply the mashed leaves to dark under eye circles, leave for 20 minutes then rinse
3.Do this twice a week