Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
The day, I was diagnosed Diabetics, I begin to take sugar free tablet with black tea and stopped completely normal sugar that I used to take before. Please let me know how far is sugar free tablet effective for the health? Please advice.
I have diabetes test reports a month back. The values were 99. Am I really close to become diabetic..
Hello Dr. Andriol undeconate testosterone 40 mg is good option to set ones testosterone level? I have some problems like ed and low sex drive. please reply.
Hi Doctors we are recently married n since last two months my wife has no periods. We have done pregnancy test by prega news n results are positive. We don't want child now so what is a way to not to have child. Please help. Also if we do abortion what will be its effect in future. If we do abortion then will we plan our child in future.
My father bp is always above 155/85. Earlier he was on cresar 40 in morning and amlovas 5 in evening. We increased the dose of cresar To 80 still even after 4 weeks the BP is either same or sometimes even more. He has hyponatremia so a diuretic I don't think should be added. Other tests are normal. Pls advise. Is Telma 80 a better choice than cresar.
I am civil engineer, working in chemical zone and in sun heat and my skin gone too dark, please suggest me something.
We had intercourse some days ago without any protection and I gave her an i-pill now she is having vaginal bleeding which is causing her so much weakness and vomit feeling. Please provide some suggestions regarding benefits and side effects of these pills.
I m a athletic person I have to do lots of practice's but due to having lots of pain in knees I face much difficulties.
Hello sir, I am diagnosed with pcod few months back. Is there any problem for conceiving for pcod patients?
On my face many darkspots like pigmentation , blackhead and whitehead what can I do please suggest home remedies.
How your baldness is completely reversible (non-surgically): part-2
I explained in part-1 about prp treatment. Dermaroller treatment follows the prp treatment.
Let's understand how does it work.
What is derma roller?
Dermaroller is an instrument with multiple small needles attached to a handle, which is rolled over the treatment area, to stimulate hair follicles.
How does derma roller work?
It activates stem cells in hair bulge region and releases growth factors to stimulate re-growth. It is again a painless procedure and is usually done without anesthesia.
Any risk or side effect of derma roller?
There is no risk for using derma roller as it is used is a completely aseptic and clean environment.
Total number of treatment sessions required?
For most patients 3prp + 9 derma roller (total 12 sessions done every week over 12 weeks) are sufficient.
Are results achieved with prp + derma roller permanent?
This treatment reverses the 'hair loss stage' to 'hair growth stage' and once the bald scalp is covered with hair, the results can be maintained with just a solution. However, some patients may need prp for maintenance every 6 months to 1 year.
Advantages of i-prp
- Simple, effective and non-surgical procedure
- Completely safe, as your own blood is used.
- Hair regrowth with i-prp gives best cosmetic appearances.
- It gives a natural density. Number of hair strands is in lakhs as compared to a maximum of 6000 hair follicles that can be grafted when a hair transplant treatment is done.
- The hair growth direction remains same (giving a completely natural look), which is not the case with hair transplant treatment where the hair growth direction changes (giving an odd look).
- Cost of i-prp is much less compared to hair transplant
Hello sir. I suffering from fever at every time. On every 5 or 6 days it occurs. Give me a suggestion how to relief that disease. And all time my nose is full of snots. All time I am taking medicine but this doesn't effect due to daily taken habit. So give me any suggestion please.
STDs or sexually transmitted diseases refer to medical conditions that are contracted through engaging in sexual acts with a person who has an STD. These diseases spread though sexual activities that involve the penis, vagina, mouth or anus and occur commonly among those who are sexually active, especially with multiple partners.
STDs are usually severe conditions that require proper medical diagnosis and treatment. The kind of treatment method used depends on the nature of the condition.
The important thing to understand and know is that these STDs can be prevented.
3 ways of preventing STDS are:
- Practice safe sex: Use a latex condom every time you have sex and use a water-based lubricant. If your sex life involves intercourse, anal or vaginal, make up your mind to never have sex without a condom. If you or your partner is at a high risk of STDs, be consistent about barrier use during oral sex as well. Avoid sharing towels or underclothing to reduce the risk of an STD. Check the expiration date of the condom and make sure that it has an air bubble, which shows it has not been punctured. Dispose the condom properly and never reuse it.
- Don't drink alcohol or use drugs before sex: It's impossible to make responsible choices about your sex life under the influence of drugs or alcohol. When you are under the influence of any one of them, you are not in your mind and are likelier to choose a partner you wouldn't have picked otherwise. In that case, you may be at a higher risk of contracting an STD. Also, if you are on birth control pills and you vomit, the pills could lose some effectiveness.
- Precautions before sex: There are some things you can do to reduce your risk of contracting STDs before sex. This include limiting the number of sexual partners, talking honestly with partners about your sexual history, getting tested, along with your partner, before having sex, getting timely vaccination against HPV and HBV. If you have been diagnosed with an STD you should tell your partner about it and also explicitly ask your partner about the same.