Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NagrajuYour feedback matters!
I have been having difficulty in breathing for quite some time now. I have been trying to identify the cause for nearly an year now. I recently has a severe throat infection and even my nose was blocked due to inflammation and I had breath to breath using my mouth. The cause for my sore throat was diagnosed as Acid reflux and was prescribed to have gaviscon and rabeprazole sodium. My Nasal block is not completely getting cured. Any suggestion and advice.
I am 23 year old male and I am suffering from fever earlier but now fever is over but still my body temperature and I am feeling like I have internal fever but not showing in thermometer as thermometer show 97 degree please suggest me which is natural fruits I take to increase my immune system to fight with fever or suggest me medicine so that my internal fever will over.
Running nose since long time. Begin with continuous sneezing. No relief till a tablet of cetragin. Relief only for two days after taking the cetragine tablet.Please do help
Modern hectic schedule at home as well as workplace has led to the popularity of strategic snacking. Nutrition and Snacking habits have a direct relation on energy level, mental sharpness and motivation. One must identify the right snacks that will not only fill one up without triggering the craving for more snacks.
A snack is considered to be healthy if it is packed with nutrients and its calorie level lie between 100 and 150 calories. Strategic snacking is a great way to keep a check on one's appetite maintaining the energy levels keeping the body balanced.
The following ten snacks are a powerhouse of nutrients which will keep one full and satisfied:
- In order to have a 100 calorie nut pack, make packs of 15 to 20 Almonds, Walnuts or Pistachios. The nuts are rich in protein, fibre and cholesterol-lowering unsaturated fats, which makes one feel full and have powerful antioxidants, like vitamin E.
- One can try out one medium-size raw sliced red pepper or, twelve pods of sugar snap peas or baby carrots with a snack-size 2 ounce container of hummus.
- A cup of high Protein Yogurt, blueberries, cherries, raspberries or strawberries will give 50 calories coupled with 100 calories worth 6 ounces of nonfat yogurt.
- Bars comprise of protein, fibre and healthy fats and a single bar can give 150 calories per bar. They contain nuts and dried fruit, which help minimize the calories keeping the belly full for a longer period.
- Apples and Peanut Butter are high in fibre and peanut butter is high in protein and unsaturated fat and spoonful of peanut butter can stabilize blood sugar and quell hunger.
- Light Cheese is packed with protein, which our body digests slowly so it helps one to stay full for hours. Most cheeses pack a lot of fat and calories, so only light cheese recommended as it provides 150 calories and 18 grams of protein.
- Avocados are full of Omega 3 fats and antioxidants and having an avocado with a sprinkle of olive oil and sea salt will last for the whole afternoon.
- Multigrain Corn Tortilla Chips are made with stone ground corn, flaxseed, quinoa, brown rice and chia seeds which are digested very slowly helping belly to stay full for a longer duration.
- The serving of five to ten Olives are a good source of the antioxidant vitamin E, which reduce risk for cardiovascular disease.
- It is extremely important these snacks proportioned so that one does not have to count or measure them while at work. These will keep one's belly full reducing the hunger urges and moreover these are healthy.
My dad is 90 + and is a diabetic he has been prescribed cobadex czs with other medicines of course, in mumbai there is acute shortage of this drug. What could be a good substitute.
Can a person do sex without any problem if he is facing peyronie disease? How can he know about this disease? please tell me the symptoms.
Today while passing urine I noticed that it was orange-red in colour, my periods are over 4 days back. Along with urine white fluid also passed. Kindly clear my doubt why it happened. .i am tensed.
With summer right around the corner, it is tremendously important to stress upon the importance of using sunscreen. The right sunscreen provides protection from the spectrum of harmful rays of the sun that are known as uva and UVB, which not only create the threat of skin cancer but also fasten the process of skin aging. Taking adequate measures against these hazards is thus of prime importance.
No sunscreen provides absolute protection from the harmful rays of the sun but using the right product in the right way will take you far in shielding yourself from their harshness. These are the do's and don'ts you need to follow before you apply sunscreen the next time.
Do: Choose a sunscreen that is, at least, spf 30+
That is the minimum protection that your skin requires. And if you must stay outdoors for an extended period of time, opt for a product with a higher SPF rating.
Do: Apply sunscreen 15-30 minutes before going outdoors
For the product to be most effective, it needs to be fully absorbed by the skin before exposure to the sun; the reason why applying approximately 30 minutes before you step out of home is a must.
Do: Test a small amount of the product on yourself before application
Apply a small amount of sunscreen on your wrist first and check for allergic reactions if you're trying it for the first time or are switching over to a new brand. In case it causes an allergic reaction, discontinue use at once and consult a dermatologist regarding, which sunscreen you should use.
Do: Use sunscreen every day of the year
The sun's harmful rays persist in all seasons, whether it's summer or winter. Even on cloudy days, it's advisable to apply sunscreen to protect the skin as UV rays are still able to penetrate through thick covers of cloud, thereby harming your skin.
Don't: Apply sunscreen only on the face
Make sure you apply it to every part of your body, especially the hands, forearms, thighs and ears, which are commonly exposed to the sun. Not only are these more prone to skin ageing, but the risk of melanoma (skin cancer) is also tremendously high in these portions of the body.
Don't: Forget to reapply
Sunscreens rub off quite easily due to sweating or contact with water. Reapply as often as you can, ideally every 2 hours.
Keep in mind that apart from the application of sunscreen, it is also necessary to keep the skin covered as much as possible to protect yourself against skin ailments caused by exposure to the sun. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.