Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nagraj
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NagrajYour feedback matters!
My eyes are constantly feeling tired, and slightly burning up. Also tears up a little bit every now and then. My vision is not as good as before, but not that bad. I have no form of headache though. Could this mean I will be needing glasses? Or could this just be because of stress?
I have head ach for last 12 years because of migraine. I am facing some difficulties while having the medicine, they are of very high dosage. What should I do?
Asthma is a disorder in which respiration becomes very difficult. It is caused due to the inflammation of the muscles surrounding the bronchial pipes. Due to the swelling, the oxygen inhaled doesn’t get into the lungs causing an under-supply of oxygen that can at times be fatal. A person has to depend on medicines and especially on an asthma pump that relieves the inflammation instantly.
Try these home remedies to keep Asthma symptoms under check such that you do not have to use the pump.
1. Prevent The Triggers: The best way to treat asthma is to prevent it. By not letting it harm you at all is the best way to keep yourself protected from it. Avoid getting into places where the ventilation is less, this may trigger the need for more oxygen which may in turn trigger an attack. Avoid dust and pollution; always keep a mask with you to tackle such issues. Most importantly, don’t take excessive stress and subject yourself to exhaustion. The chances of an asthma attack increase with the body’s demand of more oxygen.
2. Correct Food Habits: Eat in small quantities and avoid food that is hard to gulp down. Avoid cold water and drinks as well; any liquid at room temperature is more than capable of quenching thirst. Make sure that you include anti-inflammatory foods like ginger, turmeric, cloves, cinnamon etc. in your daily diet. This will keep your anti-inflammatory resource full, preventing any inflammation in the bronchial region. Also, drink a lot of water, it helps immensely.
3. Do Light Exercises: Exercise, but don’t exhaust yourself. Every exercise has a controlled pattern of breathing, concentrate on that. This will strengthen your respiratory organs. Practice Yoga regularly, there are various Yoga poses and breathing exercises that are developed to facilitate better respiration. Also, there are a lot of Yogasanas that are designed to battle asthma so practicing them would be a plus point.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am 20 my pennies skin is not stretching back. And when it is small it is stretching but when it is big it is not going back. Can you suggest me some solution.
I am 21 years girl, I am having dizziness since a month and I am sure I take my food on time but still confuse why I am having it whenever I stand up, wake up from bed, and while walking.
I have done lot of masturbation daily and I want to stop it I want suggestion what can I do to make my body fit and healthy from today.
In modern day societies of intense stress and work pressure, the average diet mostly comprises of street foods, packaged fast foods and processed foods. Such stress and overexposure to a lot of toxins (present in the processed food, fast foods, and street foods) disable the liver from performing its primary function of cleansing the toxic materials through the skin, the respiratory and the digestive system. Besides, this overexposure to toxins also disrupts bile formation, which hinders the absorption of necessary nutrients, resulting in a severe disruption in health. Also, liver is responsible for the proper functioning of the eyes, the brain, the kidneys and the joints in the body. Thereby, it is necessary to include these 7 foods in your diet which help to detoxify your liver from the excessive toxins and allow it to function properly.
- Avocado: Avocados contain a rich amount of the antioxidant glutathione, which helps the liver to fight against the toxins.
- Garlic: Garlic contains a rich amount of selenium and allicin, which helps to cleanse the liver. A little amount of garlic helps in the activating liver enzymes which in turn helps to eliminate the toxins from the body.
- Green tea: Green tea contains a rich amount of the plant antioxidant known as Catechin, which help the liver to function properly. It also helps to protect the liver from the toxins.
- Beets and Carrots: Beets and carrots contain a rich amount of beta - carotenes and plant flavonoids which help to regulate the overall function of the liver.
- Turmeric: A little amount of turmeric in your daily meal helps in the cleansing the liver by helping the enzymes to get rid of the toxic carcinogens.
- Green Vegetables: Green Vegetables like spinach, bitter gourd and chicory contains a rich amount of detoxifying components, which helps in the neutralization of heavy metals which in turn regulates the cleansing ability of the liver. Green vegetables also help in the simulation of the flow of bile.
- Grape Fruit: Grapefruits contain a rich amount of vitamin C and antioxidants which initiates the cleansing process of the liver. Grapefruits also help in the formation of enzymes that destroys toxins like carcinogens.