Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NagrajYour feedback matters!
What are the effects of excessive masturbation. How to cure them if we r suffering frm one of its effect and stopped masturbation.
I discharges very early during sex. I am unmarried but going to marry soon. Am I sexually weak? What should I do?
My wife is suffering from sneezing continuously. we showed her to many doctors but after there medicine intake she feels ok for some days but again she start sneezing once she complete the course. Also she feels itching in her eyes. Can you please suggest us what to do.
I used condom twice in a week that include ovulation day I am sure that I was in a safer side in using it is there chances of pregnancy.
I had erection issue. I consulted famous sexologist in Chennai. He took lot blood test. Finally he said you have hypothyroid and given thyronorm 100mg and nano leo for erection issue. But now erection issue started. Male boob slightly increased. Pls help me.
Hello doctor my sister is in danger please help us its urgent. She was consult a doctor because she has suddenly heavy fiber and his head is paining and paining so firstly doctor do test of malaria parasite and immunology chromatographic test and urine test also I am going to attach it. Please help us.
Asthma is a condition characterized by wheezing and difficulty in breathing. Asthma is a common disease that affects children, teenagers and adults alike. Depending on what triggers an asthmatic attack, asthma can be categorized as four types. These are:
- Allergic asthma: This sort of asthma usually begins in childhood and is caused by the overproduction of immunoglobulins as a reaction to the allergen. This type of asthma can also be passed on from one generation to another through genes.
- Infective asthma: This is caused by viral bronchial or upper respiratory tract infections. It is not hereditary.
- Emotional asthma: Some cases of asthma can be triggered by psychological factors such as stress, grief or anxiety. However, it is not clear if this is the sole trigger for asthma.
- Occupational asthma: Exposure to metallic dusts, biological detergents, polyurethane, etc. can also trigger asthmatic attacks. This type of asthma is called occupational asthma.
A homeopath will not only determine the type of asthma, but will also delve into a detailed medical history of the patient before prescribing medication. Some forms of homeopathic medication that can be used to treat asthma are:
- Lpecac: This is used to treat asthma in cases where the difficulty breathing is accompanied by a feeling of heaviness over the chest, dyspnoea, constant coughing with no expectoration and cold perspiration. It is often aggravated by motion.
- Arsenicum: Asthmatic attacks that begin in the middle of the night and are accompanied by restlessness and anguish can be treated with arsenicum. This is especially beneficial in cases of chronic asthma in elderly people and habitual dyspnoea.
- Nux vomica: This is used mainly to treat asthmatic attacks triggered by gastric troubles or be excessive intake of coffee and alcohol. A constricted feeling around the lower part of the chest is another symptom of this type of asthma.
- Kali bichromicum: Asthmatic attacks that wake a patient up in the wee hours of the morning compelling him to sit up, in order to be able to breathe can be treated with Kali bichromicum. A stringy yellow mucus expectoration is another symptom of this type of asthma. It can also be used as an effective form of treatment for asthmatic attacks caused by nervousness.
- Natrum sulphuricum: This is used to treat asthmatic attacks caused by a change in weather. In such cases, the asthmatic attack is accompanied by diarrhea and greenish expectoration. It is usually worst in the early mornings.
How many continuous strokes can a normal man give while masturbating? Actually I am asking this question just to know if I am a sexually healthy person or not without any medical check up. So please tell me how many continuous strokes can a man give before he ejulucates or how much time can he last if he is stroking continuously?
I am 17 years old and my eyes are very good but I have problem of headache related with eyes. What should I do?
My mother got paralysis attack on 8dec 2013. It affect on face. She feel nerves tightness on the left side of facial area. What will be the treatment for this. She takes medicine regularly
I have recurrent UTI problem since 7 years. I do many test like Sonography, x-ray, Ctscan, but there is no internal problem but it's repeat every year. I can't find actual reason of my problem.
Communication in any relationship is indispensable for creating a strong bond between a couple and a part of that communication is communicating about your desires and fantasies.
Sexual Communication is when you and your partner are able to express your needs and wants without the conversation being awkward, taking in account what the other feels. It is a fulfilling, satisfying, and a fun part of life. The physical aspect of love is an important part of a relationship and communicating with your partner about it only helps to make it better. Sexual communication will make it easier for you to take pleasure in sex with safety and have a satisfying sex life.
Physical Communication: Communication is not linked with words only. Sometimes, a gentle hand placed on your shoulder or back, a simple glance at you or even a wink are enough to lure someone towards you. Healthy and amazing sexual activity is procured mainly through physical intimacy. Almost all the time, couples find out what the other is thinking even without asking them. ‘Actions speak louder than words’ is proven to be very true in this case. So, ensure that you understand physical cues of each other.
Sexual Directions: Giving your partner verbal or physical direction is an integral part of achieving a satisfied sexual life. He or she needs to be informed of where to touch you and where not to in order to turn you on. If your spouse is clueless of what you might want or expect in bed, sexual gratification will not only become impossible but may turn disastrous. If there is verbal communication between you two such as, ‘kiss me’ or ‘touch me there’, the sexual experience will become ten times better. This happens only when there is love and proper sexual communication.
Conversational Communication: Sexual urge is aroused only when there is vocal communication. All relationships require good oral communication. Communication related to sex must be done tactfully without making it awkward or uncomfortable. It will help solve many issues in your sexual and love life. You must focus on what your partner might prefer doing more or may work around issues which cause strife and eventually resolve them.
Intimacy: Emotional as well as sexual intimacy requires honest communication. Some display their inner inhibitions while others are reserved in matters of expression on sexual life. Each couple is accustomed to different and unique styles of communication with their partners. It is important to be able to comfortably and smoothly express yourself and get instant feedback from your spouse in order to be most compatible with each other. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.