Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nagraj AithalYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I have Headache from 3 days thought it is because of cold. But after that it remain same what should I do.
My mother has diabetes since 3 years. Now we diagnosed hypothyroidism. I want to know whether these two are interlinked or not?
Hi, Hi can you please suggest any Ayurvedic medicine to overcome from premature ejaculation or to last for long time.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
I am getting pain in my lower abdomen area most of days, what is cause of this, is this serious or normal.
I and my gf had unprotected sex one week before and she had an ipill contraceptive and her period menstrual cycle is 25th of this month and we both have unprotected sex today morning is there any chance of pregnancy for her?
Bit in my early days am 38 years old boy. Due to over masterbation I am to suffer certain type of diesase over couple of disease the symptom are -premature ejacuation, watery semen, testicle shrinkage, poor erection, penis shrinkage, excessive hair loss. I would to know the alternative medicine so that I could have remedy of this,
I did temporary tattoo on my hand after few days I got red rashes and it is etching now. what should I do now? Please help me.
I have fracture in my right hand from a small jerk, so what should I do to increase the strength of my bones?
Kya period ke baad 10th to 16th day k beech me sex karne se fungus infection ho Jane k baad bhi pregnancy ka chances ho sakta h? I am suffering from fungus infection just after having sex after completing my period.
hello sir today I these winter days when I go out o my bike I have ever happen a headache give me solutions for this?
Sir My humble request that I have daily night fall problem. Please suggest me a medicine for Better life. And I have a medicine its paxidep cr 12.5 what's its work.
I am 30 years male, diabetic patient, my problem related with sex, I doing sex occasionally with my partner, she lived outside, so last few times I going to sex I feel erection of my penis very slow, its not feel very hard during sex, so once it get down it take too much time to getting hard for sex, I feel very bad for that, I can't satisfy my partner, so kindly suggest any possible solution, as soon as possible.
Hi mam/sir I am 2 month permanent 3rd month just start . And today I feel fever and cold ply tell me what to do.
Sir mujhe dhat swapandosh sheegrapatan and mera ling tedha theela aur shithil hai please help me please taken by answer hindi.
The liver is a key organ in metabolism and will have some amount of fat. However, excessive fat accumulation in the liver can be abnormal and is referred to as fatty liver. If the fat content exceeds anything more than 5% to 10% of the liver’s weight, it would be referred to as fatty liver.
Types - There are mainly two types based on causes:
- Alcoholic fatty liver: This is very common in people who consume excessive amounts of alcohol. Even a one-off instance of binge drinking can cause increased fat accumulation in the liver, but it would not produce any symptoms though. Preexisting hepatitis, pregnancy, obesity, and genetic predisposition may also lead to alcoholic liver disease.
- Non-alcoholic liver disease: This is the less common type of fatty liver, and there would be no alcoholic abuse history here. However, there could be genetic predisposition, obesity, autoimmune liver disease, malnutrition, which can lead to this condition.
Fatty liver disease is a chronic condition with insidious onset (meaning to say, the exact time of onset cannot be pinpointed). However, as the disease condition progresses, symptoms will become evident, which can trigger a medical evaluation to identify the fatty liver. Some of the symptoms include:
- Excessive fatigue and weakness
- Unexplained weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Trouble focusing and concentrating
- Impaired judgment
- Constant, slow enlargement of the liver can cause pain in the right upper quadrant of the abdomen (where the liver is)
- There could be jaundice, where the skin and the white of the eyes turn pale yellow
- Symptoms of liver failure, including increased levels of proteins in the chemical tests.
As noted earlier, it is not easy to identify liver disease, as there are no specific symptoms. However, the above symptoms could point to a potential fatty liver.
- Blood tests, especially for liver enzymes
- Ultrasound, where the liver is imaged to look for any structural changes
- Biopsy, where liver tissue is extracted to confirm the diagnosis of fatty liver
There is no specific treatment for fatty liver. It can be managed through the following, where symptoms reduce in severity, and overall prognosis improves.
- Diabetes control: There is a relation between how well diabetes is controlled and severity of fatty liver. Improving diabetes control ensures fatty liver does not progress.
- Alcohol: Cutting down or even better quitting alcohol, definitely helps improve symptoms. If it is alcohol induced fatty liver, alcohol should be stopped.
- Weight management: Obesity and fatty liver are related, so weight management is essential.
- Healthy diet: Eating a healthy diet and regular exercise regimen also helps improve symptoms of fatty liver. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.