Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nagraj AithalYour feedback matters!
While watching romantic movies some thing come in my inner wears. Like some discharge in my panties. Why.
My mother aged 85 years used to suffer from chronic constipation. About eight weeks back she was operated for a broken left femur and a rod was implanted. For last three weeks she has been suffering from loose motions. We have giving her lopamide, without much success.
I have got typhoid unfortunately please tell me what should I have to do now I need any favor and wana any solution please help me its urgent plz.
I am 45 years old. I am suffering from prostate enlarge. Burning and pain in urine. On pressor urine and latrin release simen from my penise. I am eating medicine aurved, unani. But no releif. I am diabetic.
I have recurrent episodes of headache, insomnia, bizarre dreams since 3 years tell me solution to get rid off these problems.
masturbation is injurious or not? And one more question if the menstrual cycle of a girl is not regular then there is a problem in future for pregnancy or not?
I am 49 year old. I am suffering from diabetic problem doctor day I have to keep insulin daily to get rid from further problem. Is there any another day except medicine.
Hlo sir, I have some sexual problem. When I watch any adult movie or think about it I get water falling from my internal part. So please help me how to get rid of it.
I am 29 years old man. I have hairfall problem (going to baldness), skin problem (in my face lot of pimbles and uneven) and my eyes brow itching.
I am a 55 years old and facing problem in having and maintaining erection which is affecting my sex life. Please suggest.
Hi I am virgin, my penis size is to small Can take some medicines to increase my sex power because when I saw porn movie or any sexual thing whiten 5 minitue spum is drop out in my penis And suggest me some oil or medicine to increase my penis size harder as well as sex power And when I learn the sex teqnics which give my partner satisfaction please reply Thank you E.
Hello sir, How clean a woman ear perfectly? What type of tool we choose? Is bud good or bad for cleaning? Have any side effect for bud used cleaning?
I have 49 years, I am suffering from diabetic for last 14 years. I am using human mystard 25 mg for morning and night, as well as galvusmet 50/1000 in the afternoom and supradin, now my sugar level under control. My problem is my sexual organ is not working properly, it will not expand, what ever I am trying no reaction will not be there. It will hang as it is, it will not stand straight. Shall I get any development? or it will be as it is due to diabetic. I am expecting your valid reply. Thanking you.
I am suffering from irregular erection and my testicles have also lost its tightness, I am 31 years old but feel like I have 50+ lose erection and loss testicles. Guide me for any test required or which type of doctor to visit. Also facing premature ejaculation.
Hearing is one of the five senses that you or anyone else relies on for communication and a whole host of other things. Among the five senses, touch, smell, taste, hearing and sight, it is often hearing, which is the most easily affected. You don't have to be a senior citizen to experience hearing loss as it is quite common among younger people as well. This problem is also getting widespread with each passing day.
Before coping with hearing loss, the first job is to detect it
If you have a hunch that you or any of your loved ones is suffering from hearing loss, it is important that you get it diagnosed. Some of the common symptoms of hearing loss will be:
- Hearing difficulties while talking to someone over the phone
- Straining to hear conversations with family members or friends in household situations
- People usually need to repeat what they talk to you with a louder voice
- You often hear complaints that you keep the TV too loud.
- In crowded situations, such as family gatherings or a restaurant, you have problems listening to people.
Although this condition tends to affect senior citizens, an increasing trend shows younger people i.e. people mostly in their 40 and 50s and even younger than that suffer from this condition.
How to deal with hearing loss?
Some of the options to deal with hearing loss are mentioned below.
- Once diagnosed with hearing problems, change your ways of communication: If you or your loved ones have been diagnosed with hearing problems, it is important that both adjust your ways to deal with the problem. Rather than getting angry at the other for not being able to communicate effectively, develop and strategize ways to make communication less problematic and erratic.
- Cochlear implants: This is a newer technology, which has gained popularity in the past decade or so. These are directly implanted into the inner ear and are designed to bypass the damaged areas of the ear and directly stimulate the auditory nerve. These have become very popular, although, are not a replacement of natural hearing. It is only prescribed for people who have severe hearing loss or are deaf.
- Hearing aids: Although selecting a hearing aid is difficult as the patient needs to be comfortable, once selected it is one of the best solutions for the hearing impaired. The functionality of these devices can be extended with the hearing assistive technology or HAT devices that can focus the audio waves depending on the situations and give a more tailored approach for every individual's needs.