Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Earlier I used to have bad company of friends and they used to show and tell me various things related to sex and used to watch porn because of these things I did somethings which were not good and now i'm having nightmares regarding that so i'm going to tell you about those thing 1) I put a pen in my hip, 2) I kissed my friend's hip not the inside hole but the hip and 3) once my friend put his sperm (little quantity on my pennis head) on my pennis. So the thing is I want to know that will I get HIV/AIDS OR/AND CANCER (ANAL CANCER OR SOME OTHER KINDS OF CANCERS OR SOME OTHER DISEASES) sometimes I feel a sudden pain in my anus and the skin of the hole is swollen and sometimes that skin becomes a little bit less swollen mostly when I suffer from loose motions because of all these things I have started to worry and after thinking all these things I have started to have nightmares and worries regarding it. And I do masturbate often. Please I am very much worried about it I can't even tell my parents about it. It has been 3 years for my point (1) and (2) and 1 year for point (3. Please don't give me false hope that i'm absolutely fine if i'm not and if i'm absolutely fine then please do not misguide me about my health that i'm not fine and I need to seek medical treatment because i'm already scared. I have a blood check up of vitamin D, sugar, vitamin B12 and some others like them but the reports were normal just a little bit fluctuation last year. I hope to hear positive reviews from you. Please reply me very soon because i'm very worried about it and 'i'm going to have exams this month but i'm not able to concentrate please help me please! THANKS!
Sir im 33 years old I have erection problem during foreplay itself penis erection reduced so in that tension I can not concentrate in foreplay ,directly enter into sex but with of partial erection I can not able to do successful intercourse.
I want to do anal sex with my wife. What precautions should I take while doing anal sex with her? And how to do for long time without paining her? Please help me its my dream to do anal sex with my wife plzzz help me doctor.
NECK PAIN FROM 1 MONTH SOME TOIME UPTO LEFT HAND SOMETIME UPTO RIGHT HAND I TAKEN GASTRIC AND PAIN KILL TABLET BUT STILL PAIN IS THIER
I am suffering from constipation from last two years. Please give me some medicine that can cure that.
I have recurring headache for past few days. It starts as soon as I come from the outside. What should I do?
There are few things more exhausting or more irritating than the four month long Indian summer. With soaring temperatures and the sun raging outside, mangoes and lychees don't seem like much of a silver lining.
So, here are 8 health hacks that will make your summer a little better:
- Replace soft drinks with water: When you are out on the streets or sweating at home, a sweet fizzy drink does seem tempting but try resisting and have a glass of sparkling water instead. The preservatives and chemicals in the soft drinks do nothing to help your metabolism, which is slowed down by dehydration. Add a bit of lemon juice if only water does not appeal to you.
- Try yoghurt instead of ice cream: The primary difference between the two is that one contains cream and the other does not. Yoghurt is lighter and has lesser fat content. Excess fat consumption during summer actually makes you sweat more.
- Use honey instead of butter: Butter like cream has a heavy fat content and your metabolism (which is slower in summer to retain water in the body) takes longer to break fat down. So, ditch butter this summer and spread some honey on your crunchy breakfast toast.
- Stock up on cucumber: Cucumber is an underrated blessing. You can munch on them anytime you like without worrying about calorie intake or stomach aches. Rubbing some cucumber on your skin can soothe sunburns and itches.
- Aloe Vera can work wonders: You must have heard about the boon that aloe vera is when it comes to skincare. It is the best solution to nasty sunburns, especially aloe vera gel frozen in small Ziploc bags, can heal burns and prevent skin peeling and chaffing.
- Lower the pH value of your skin: Application of citrus fruit juices like apples and lemons or vinegar can lower the pH value of our skin and prevent the multiplication of bacteria. This keeps both sweat and body odor away much more effectively than deodorants.
- Make small sacrifices in terms of diet: Some of your favorite things like coffee, alcohol, spicy food, sugar and cigarettes are best consumed minimally in summer because they all aggravate the functioning of the apocrine glands and cause sweat and body odor.
- Shower before you workout: One of the good things about summer might be that you have an excuse to skip work out. But, if you start with a cold shower or a swim, or keep a cold, wet towel round your neck, workout can be surprisingly refreshing. You can do the same after your workout, it lowers the body temperature and cooling the muscles can heal soreness very quickly.