Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. NagmalleshYour feedback matters!
My triglyericides level are increased. Its 250. I am trying to reduce it by exercise and diet. Please suggest me some medication also.
1. How to get over depression or any tragedy moment i.e best friends left, breakups, some close one passes etc. 2. If it comes to mind each n every second, wat is the solution to this to get over? 3. Do all these have any relation to health n mind n heart related problems ?
I had bad fall 8 months ago in hospital for 2 months have TBI PTA 33 days. My blood pressure has recently got high 185/92 I was hypothyroid now hyper very depressed and gaining weight but my GP does nothing about it. What should I do.
I am 20 year old, much chest pains by sleeping chest downside the pillow, it also feels like burning.
I am suffering from cough and chest pain from the last two weeks sometimes I feel pain on my stomach also. Please suggest me the worthy medicine that I use for better health for me.
.I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
My lipid profile test shows all normal except LDL cholesterol direct as 77 (normal range 85-130). Is it a cause of worry n needs treatment.
In Ayurveda, the heart or Hridaya is most vital since it is the organ that is responsible for enabling proper circulation of blood all over the body while governing your emotions so as to keep you fit and energetic. When it comes to the development of heart ailments, a highly stressful lifestyle, and poor eating habits are considered to be the main culprits of heart diseases or Hrudroga. As a consequence, these causes bring about the hardening of the arteries, leading to problems like angina (ruja) and angio-obstruction (vata dosa). Factors like high blood pressure, heredity, diabetes, smoking and high cholesterol make you predispose to developing problems of the heart.
How does Ayurveda help?
Ayurveda offers safe and innovative preparations for the handling of heart diseases. Plants like garlic, Arjuna, cinnamon and their preparations are used for treating heart ailments. Depending on individual cases, certain very effective natural preparations are recommended by a practitioner of Ayurveda along with lifestyle changes like:
1. Getting rid of stress - When it comes to the heart, Ayurveda propounds a holistic approach in the treatment of this organ, which encompasses both physical and emotional considerations. Herbal formulations that contain ingredient like Ashwagandha are known to reduce tension in the mind as well as the body while strengthening the heart muscle.
2. Eating right - Developing the habit of correct eating is vital for improving heart health. According to Ayurveda, the ideal food portion should be one that fits into the cups of your palms. Having meals three times a day at fixed timings can help in training your digestive system to not only anticipate but also digest the food consumed. For stimulating a slow digestion salt, ginger and lime can be consumed.
3. Removing Ama (arterial plaque) from your body - For enabling a proper functioning of the heart regular cleaning of the internals is recommended as per Ayurvedic teaching so as to flush out the arterial plaque that gets accumulated in your blood vessel. From eating a high fiber diet and drinking lukewarm water to going to sleep by 10pm, Ayurvedic treatment of the heart consists of these recommendations.
4. Exercising regularly - The key to a good heart health is exercising regularly but in moderation. In this context, Ayurveda believes in the concept of Balaardh, which is exercising to about 50% of your capacity. This reduces instances of strains and injuries received due to exercising. Walking for about half an hour every day is considered to be a great metabolism booster as well and it brings about an improvement of the heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.