Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Nagesh M.vYour feedback matters!
Hi I had a heart attack last month but here in mordabad doctor told me that there is a 90% blockage so please refer me some good treatment
She has diabetes nd she even takes medicine nd rarely she eats any sweet thng or sugar thn why it is so tht he blood sugar level is high like 215 or 169 nd so. Also he blood pressure goes down to 170.
My mother takes 1000 mg fish oil everyday Of EPA 180 mg and DHA120 mg for healthy heart functioning and joint support. She is also a type 2 diabetes patient. Will there be any side effects of using fish oil long term?
My cousin had a chest pain last year September. Then he went to Cardiologist and they did angiography, they told him that he's having a block and they did angioplasty put a stent. Doctor advice him to have a medicine for 1 yr. His blood pressure, sugar, and cholesterol level is normal last month he stopped his medicines without consulting his doctor. He is only taking ecosprin only. Is that Ohkk?
He is 70 years old already taking Rozustat 20 medicine for cholesterol as per last report ldl cholesterol count-65. But I just checked through Lybrate. It is showing hdl cholesterol-19 Ldl cholesterol-75 & ratio is 8 & 4 respectively. .pl. Suggest he will continue same medicine or any changes. Pl. Confirm.
I am 36 yrs old suffering from palpitation, I had ecg and heart scan everything came normal in reports but even though my heart beat is fast please guide me in this matter.
If I turn my neck on right side I start to feel pain in chest when I move my neck some times I feel pain in chest what is cause n how to cure.
I have examined that I have blood pressure from last 10 days for about 160/120 daily. I consulted my private doctor and he told me that it will get normal by itself and I cannot give you medicine for bp. I am having pain in head. Please help me and suggest what should I do? reply fast.
I am 57 year old and under went bypass surgery ten years back. I am fit and fine but I am suffering from gas trouble. After meal or before meal I feel heavy in my stomach and and feel suffocation. Though I can breath easily but feel uneasy. Please advice.
I am 26 years old .i don't have habit of smoking and drinking But while walking sometimes I got right chest pain suddenly .its not frequently rarely only.
I had echo ecg tmt chest x-ray which came out to be normal but still I get frequent chest pains. And whenever this pain trigger I still fear it could be heart disease and my pain worsens. I google my symptoms some sites says some stories that even if tests comes out Normal still you may have heart disease this makes me fear. I am not able to go to office thinking about these chest pain. I started taking lot of tension regarding this pain. I am Not able to enjoy my life. I always think something must have been missed in my tests. I am not able to travel alone as well. What do I do to get rid of this and start my Normal life again. Can a 24 years old get heart disease can tension alone cause heart problems?
While you may be worried about being affected with coronary diseases just because your forefathers suffered from it, there are various factors that are absolutely in your sole control. With a little change in lifestyle and following a well-regulated routine, you can easily keep your hereditary cardiac diseases at bay.
- Take a Healthy Diet Regularly: Increase the amount of green leafy vegetables and colourful fruits in your regular diet as they are rich in phytonutrients and other anti-oxidants, vitamins, fibres, minerals as well as anti-inflammatory molecules that would increase your immunity.
- Regulate Your Blood-Sugar Level: Studies show that blood sugar is a great contributor to cardiac diseases. So try to replace your high-carb diet with loads of fibre, protein and healthy fats to keep your blood-sugar level in control.
- Increase the Intake of Fibre: Try to increase the amount of fibre in your food chart by having lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and soya so that it amounts up to at least 50 grams a day. You may even include fibre supplements in your diet.
- Stay Away From Processed and Junk Food: We know you are crazy about fast food, but you must also include sodas, processed jams, fruit juices and soft drinks as well, which are the greatest contributors to diabetes and in turn lead to heart diseases.
- Increase the Intake of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Try to include cold-water fish like sardine, salmon and herring along with flax seeds and sea weeds. This 'good' fat would keep your cholesterol level in check and lower down the amount of malicious LDL levels and transform them into harmless LDL particles.
- Get Rid of all Hydrogenated Food: This implies that you should abstain from having cookies, margarine, baked stuff and crackers. Don't be fooled by the label saying, "no trans-fat" and instead look for healthy coconut, olive or sesame oil.
- Abstain from Consuming Alcohol: Alcohol can do no good to any organ of your body. Instead, it triggers the amount of triglycerides, causes fatty liver and creates sugar imbalance in your body. By reducing alcohol consumption you can reduce inflammation, which causes various chronic diseases.
- Have good quality supplements: Along with having a healthy diet and workout, you must try to take in multivitamin and mineral supplements regularly to keep fit and active all around the year.
- Exercise Regularly: Researches report that a minimum of half an hour's exercise is required by our body regularly. After all, the heart is a muscle, and you must work out regularly to keep it healthy for a longer span.
- Manage your Stress Levels: Stress alone can lead to a fatal heart attack without prior signal. Take the time out to indulge in yoga, meditation, tai chi or anything that would keep your stress levels under control and help you to lead a happier, healthier life.
These 10 easy ways will help you to prevent cardiac diseases; but you must consult a responsive cardiologist at the earliest.