Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Nagesh M BYour feedback matters!
Sir I am having normal blood, ECG and urine test But having 150/90 BP and suffering headache. Wat I do.
I am 29 years old, hair loss problem and gastric problem gas is chock in my heart & brain so senses less some minute, but my parents said your heart bit is stopped. Mri scanning to brain and heart scanning is normal.
My father is 95 years and had pacemaker implant in Sep 2012 at Medanta. He was also diagnosed and treated with COPD at Medanta in 2014. He has been leading normal lifestyle til now. However for past two weeks his abnormal parameters are :- Serum urea - 51.4, Serum creatinine - 1.78, Uric Acid - 8.21, Hb - 10.8, BP - 175 / 82, Heart beat - 102, Oxy Saturation - 92 %. There is water retention in his feet upto knees and fingers also. Please advise urgent oral medication. Colonel Sudhir Nethan, 9415103282.
Hi sir. How we can cheque cholesterol without consultation of labs? What natural remedies use for the chequing of cholesterol and sugar?
My mother is suffering from headache and low blood pressure from several years. She had taken many medicines but it doesn't work. What should she do?
I am 21 year old, I am facing bp low problem, and day by day my weight is loosing please suggest something ?
My Father is 67 Yrs. Old recently he is facing some body balance problem, trouble of speech, forgetfulness, mostly require support while walking, standing up, getting up from bed etc. He takes medication for High Bp but is now controlled, asthma & is also diagnosed with low Vitamin D & B12 for which medication is on. Recently Done MRI of Head please suggest as per below conclusions of MRI- - Diffuse cerebral atrophy with ill-defined T2 hyper intense white matter signal changes suggestive of mild leukomaraiosis with few chronic lacunar infarcts in bilateral front - parietal periventricular & deep white matter. - Chronic punctate haemorrhagic focus in right inferior cerebellar hemisphere. Please suggest the treatment course & any immediate precaution to take. Also please suggest how serious the matter is?
I am 43 yeas old and from last six months, sometimes I feel that my heart is beating very fast and noise of the same is heard by me, mainly at nights. After dinner I feel heaviness sometimes, Whereas my stress echo was normal, ECG was ok. Still I have been suggested to undergo ANGIOGRAPHY. KINDLY ADVICE.
Hi, my son is 32. He is feeling palpitation (increased heart beat). He is not sleeping well for last 10 days. Cardiologist says his heart is working fine. All tests normal. Is this anxiety disorder.
I am having a minor chest pain on my right side since few days. I smoke. ANd just after smoking I get an instant cough for once or twice and sometimes I feel a bit weak and lazy. What can be done to overcome this problem sir or madam whomever addressed.
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.