Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nagesh M B
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Nagesh M BYour feedback matters!
1. Obesity can triple the risk of heart disease.
2. 31% of indians are either overweight or obese.
3. Hypertension and stress, esp. From work, account for more than 50% of heart ailments.
4. 100 million people in india have high blood pressure.
5. Over 40% of urban indians have high lipid levels which are major risk factors for heart disease.
Please practice healthy lifestyle habits.
1. A strict no to smoking, alcohol, illegal drugs, hypertension, stress.
2. Eat low fat, low salt, high fiber diet.
3. Do physical activity.
Most people can not resist cocktail parties, obsession with shipping, sedentary living etc. Man needs to control his senses, freshen up his common sense and make life healthily convenient.
Mother is suffering from Atrial fibrillation and admitted from last 6 days, want to know some brief and treatment
I have chest pain and I am getting from past 10 days. It is slight on right side of chest. So tell me what it is.
I am 18 years old boy, My weight is 82 kg, I do really feel more heat than my parents, friends,I get lot of sweaty, I even asked a doctor about heart problems but My Heart beats and Lung Capacity is Normal and My Heart is Healthy and Normal And According to Birth report It is In Normal ,Besides my hands never get sweaty, Its Mt Head And Face Which gets Sweaty ,Then why do I feel more sweaty When other people gets chills I feel normal, I can't take heat more than 29C I feel normal in 18C-25C what Possible reason can be behind this heat? I really feel too much heat than normal people, Im suffering this since 5 years, Is it because of My Overweight, My Parents and Relatives are thin With 58-70 kg and I have 80 kg weight, I really feel tired and more heat, but why?
I am 52years Old. Recently I am getting pain in right side of the chest. I used Pantop 40mg and in night time using Rivotrile 2mg for sleep. I am facing too many problems that I could not over come. Deep heart broken problems. I am living alone. Govt. Employ.
I am getting tinkling sensation in chest area and getting light pain walking after food. Also getting pain after taking deep breath, it won't be always. It happens in winter time, I got same sensation last year January consult a doctor told no problem, he conform it by without prescribe any tests. I have gastric problem, while walking or doing any heard activity I get more bloating and heart burn. Can you just let me know what might be my problem.
Angina is chest pain or discomfort you feel when there is not enough blood flow to your heart muscle. Your heart muscle needs the oxygen that the blood carries. Angina may feel like pressure or a squeezing pain in your chest. It may feel like indigestion. You may also feel pain in your shoulders, arms, neck, jaw, or back.
Angina is a symptom of coronary artery disease (CAD), the most common heart disease. CAD happens when a sticky substance called plaque builds up in the arteries that supply blood to the heart, reducing blood flow.
There are three types of angina:
- Stable angina is the most common type. It happens when the heart is working harder than usual. Stable angina has a regular pattern. Rest and medicines usually help.
- Unstable angina is the most dangerous. It does not follow a pattern and can happen without physical exertion. It does not go away with rest or medicine. It is a sign that you could have a heart attack soon.
- Variant angina is rare. It happens when you are resting. Medicines can help.
Not all chest pain or discomfort is angina. If you have chest pain, you should see your health care provider.