Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. NageshYour feedback matters!
When I sit on chair or anywhere after 5 minute in my heart pain get started And when I sleep then stats as well. Please advise.
My grandmother is 75 years old and she is a diabetics patient and has has high blood pressure, 8 years ago she has got chikungunya and since then she is suffering from joint pain, she also struggles to walk properly, is there any medication for her joint pains apart from surgeries and high dosage tablets.
Sir. 31 years male. TC 245. Hdl 38. Ldl 164. Triglycerides 160 on jan 2016. Now TC 159. Hdl 46 ldl 84 triglycerides 96 vldl 29 uric acid 8.60 lipoprotein a 46.50.how can I mange lipoprotein a. Lipoprotein is dangerous??
I am feeling a pressure on my left chest for last 1month. I had a chest x-ray and an ecg but nothing wrong was found in the report. I am 34 and lives a balanced corporate life, I don't drink much but smoke 8-10 cigarettes a day. Don't get time to do exercise as I feel lazy. Also I have started feeling mild pain around the ankle area and getting tired quickly. I am 163 cm with 75kg weight.
My lower BP rate is higher than the normal rate n that is 10points higher. I alwz feel sweat drops on my face only in d noon time n Dat happens in winters also. Wat is d cause of this n solution. M 35 years old. Please describe briefly.
Dear Sir, I am 30 years old. Once I just randomly thought to check my blood pressure and I was shocked to see it wasn't normal it was 127/85. Then after 3 weeks I checked again it was 133/90. Can you please tell me what can be the reason? Or do you think I should follow some diet. As I don't want to be on medicine at this early age. I am little worried as its in the family. Please advice.
His heart rate is always 75 bpm he os only 26old is this normal pulse rate? Or he should worry? How to lower it? Pls guide.
I am unable to eat little spicy food and some reduction in mouth I have habits of eating tobbaco n betl nuts. Now what can I do. And from last 2 month I am having pain in my chest. Which type of symptoms is this or what treatment I should take.
My wife is five month pregnant. Now she is suffering low thyroid what can I do . She have high blood pressure in last pregnancy. HELP SYNDROME.
I am suffering from high BP, initial stage depression, stress and cervical pain. Can you please suggest what should be done in it without medicine.
I feel too much heated around my chest. I have to drink a lot of water all the time. I can not drink even half a cup of coffee as it soaks every ounce of water from me. It feels like hormonal imbalance. Is there anything to cool me down from inside. I have tried juices water amla murabba everything but nothing works.
I have seen recently that my BP is ranging at about 140-160/ 89-100. Pls advise. I am 47 yrs, 5'10" and weight would be around 78 kgs.
Hello, This regarding my mother. She is 65 years old and a BP patients is suffering from high fever 102, however it fluctuates sometimes 100,101 102. Its been three days and the situation is still the same. We got her checked we got her blood test done and doctor said its just the viral. If it is viral why is it taking so long. Can you suggest what can be done? Can you reply as early as possible. Thanks.
I am 30 years living in London and I work like 7 hrs but I have chest pain and palpitation which makes me feel low and weak all the time and now I feel back and neck pain as well any suggestion.
Hypertension or high blood pressure in common parlance is caused by irregular blood circulation in the blood vessels. High blood pressure has been an established cause for several fatal and critical heart diseases. Middle aged individuals are more prone to heart diseases caused by high blood pressure. Doctors also caution those with stressful lifestyles to keep the blood pressure levels in control. While there are prescribed drugs aimed at curing high blood pressure troubles, a large number of people are reposing their trust in homeopathy for treating high blood pressure.
Among a long drawn process of cures, homeopathic treatments are extremely effective and trustworthy methods:
- Aconitum: Certain high blood pressure conditions have sudden outbursts. It inflicts a fear of dying and acute anxiety disorder. Aconitum abates such situations.
- Argentum Nitricum: At times high blood pressure occurs due to anxiety and mental agitations. Argentum Nitricum is an effective remedy in curing such conditions.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Certain high blood pressure conditions arise due to suppressed anger and stress. Harrowing events of the past and unsolved issues can induce heightened blood pressure levels. Natrum Muriaticum is a perfect solution for such troubles.
- Veratum Viride: Veratum Viride helps in reducing arterial tension and normalizing cardiac palpitations.
- Natural Supplements: For a variety of ailments caused by high blood pressure, homeopathy offers certain natural supplements like Co enzyme, Hawthorne, Omega-3, Vitamin E for remedying blood pressure concerns. It improves heart function and prevents blood clotting.
- Ignatia: To heal high blood pressure caused by emotional upsurges, grief and trauma, Ignatia can be perceived as a useful remedy.
- Belladonna: This is an emergency medical condition caused by vigorous throbbing of arteries which may progress to haemorrhaging. Belladonna goes a long way in taming such untoward medical emergencies.
- Lachesis: Certain bodily changes result in high blood pressure, especially in the cases of women. During the onset of menopause, high blood pressure becomes a common concomitant. Lachesis is used to treat such issues.
- Glonoinum: On certain occasions blood pressure level shoots up due to heat and excess exposure to the sun. Glonoinum is aimed at controlling the blood pressure levels in those situations.