Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Nagendra PrasadYour feedback matters!
I am 16 year old. I am in relationship with a classmate. We have sex regularly. My boyfriend does not want to use condom. I am very worried because my perîod is late. 1 week. I am scared. I do not know what to do. Please tell me what to do. I can not tell anyone.
I am not getting periods regularly and some time I get twice so please advise me a tablet for regular periods?
- Ideal for weight loss!
It has only 33 calories in a cup of cooked cabbage, is low in fat and high in fiber. It is definitely a smart carb.
2. It is a brain food!
It is full of vitamin K and anthocyanins that help with mental function and concentration. These nutrients also prevent nerve damage, improving your defense against Alzheimer's disease, and dementia. Red cabbage has the highest amount of these power nutrients.
3. High in sulfur, the beautifying mineral.
Cabbage helps dry up oily and acne skin. Internally sulfur is essential for keratin, a protein substance necessary for healthy hair, nails, and skin. Check out this Homemade Cabbage Face Mask
4. Help detoxify the body.
The high content of vitamin C and sulphur in cabbage removes toxins (free radicals and uric acid). These are the main causes of arthritis, skin diseases, rheumatism and gout.
5. Has well-known cancer preventative compounds lupeol, sinigrin, and sulforaphane.
They stimulate enzyme activity and inhibit the growth of cancer tumors. A Study on women showed a reduction in breast cancer when cruciferous vegetables like cabbage were added to their diet.
6. Help keep blood pressure from getting high.
The high potassium content helps by opening up blood vessels, easing the flow of blood.
When 24-year-old Erin learned that she had type 2 diabetes she simply could not believe it was true. This could never happen to her, she felt. The diagnosis must be wrong. During the next few weeks Erin was prescribed appropriate treatment, and given advice on self-managing her condition, to control symptoms and reduce the risk of long-term problems. But before too long it became clear that Erin was continuing to suffer symptoms. Her diabetes was clearly not under control.
Erin was eventually referred to our clinic, where we discovered why the standard therapeutic approach was not working for her. Deep down, she still did not believe that she had diabetes. When faced with pressures in her daily life – Erin had recently moved to another country to take up a demanding job – she would feel overwhelmed and simply stop managing her diabetes, which seemed much less important than the immediate issues facing her. We helped Erin to recognize and understand this pattern of behavior, and to learn to cope with her disease. She has now finally accepted that she has diabetes, and understands clearly that she can benefit by taking responsibility for her treatment, complying with instructions and adopting a healthy lifestyle.
Erin's case is by no means unique. Studies suggest that less than 50 percent of patients with a chronic disease follow their management plans correctly, for a wide variety of reasons. Many people with diabetes, for example, do not adhere to their prescribed diet or take their prescribed medication, resulting in poor metabolic control and a high risk of developing long-term complications.
Two major external factors influence the course of diabetes in an individual patient. Healthcare professionals control one of these when they establish a management plan, involving specific treatments, lifestyle modifications and regular assessment. The other factor, controlled by patients, is their ability to self-manage the disease, adapting the plan according to daily circumstances.
Few people – if any – will have this ability when diagnosed, and it is the responsibility of health professionals to help patients develop the necessary knowledge and skills. Patient education is widely recognized as vital for effective long-term care. However, its implementation is often inadequate, and too often it involves little more than putting information in front of the patient. Key issues for the patient, such as understanding the implications of the disease and learning how to incorporate its management into their day-to-day life, are sometimes not addressed.
I am 29 I have one child but my periods is irreggular I want anthor child tablets use but period is not comming I have pcod problem before my child.
Sir period nhi aarha hai hmesa 28-aur 2 Ke bich aajata tha but is bar nhi aaya aane ke jesa fil ho rha h bt aa nhi rha koi problm ho sakti h kya.
Hello, during my 28 weeks + 6 day pregnancy i went to my gync for routine check up. She examined and made a note - 'oblique pregnancy. Does this mean my fetus is not in a right position? by when it moves in head down position for birth?
Sir, I am 35 years old & I am pregnant 18 weeks 1 day. My ultra sound scan report is -- 1. Cervix -- internal os is closed. 2. Placenta -- anterior wall. Lower end of placenta closed to internal os. Sir, I request you to please give me solution for me & my baby.
I have pimply spots on my urethra gland skin and on my penis. Which didn't pain and on itching then it looks they continue do itching.
I had unprotected sex on 8th august, I took ipill within 2 hours, My period date for last month was 23 august. Its been 6 days but still I am not bleeding! my periods usually comes 4-5 days before the previous date! please help.
Hi doctor am a pcos patient also hormonal imbalance. I had protected sex 3 months ago. Then I got periods like twice n month I consult doctor she referred krimson 35 after that spotting for 7 days then one day regular flow now I stopped krimson 35. Then I started bleeding within 14 days. Then ref deviry for 5 days now I completed 5 days. When should I expect my periods ? IS THERE ANY POSSIBLE FOR PREGNANCY? I had sex with condom.
I am having few breast fibroid in my right breast approx 2 cm width ND few small swelling. So what can I do.
Hi madam fr me no baby still five years last week I have got periods then no bleeding it comes lightly I have extended periods days extra 15 days but I checked pregnancy test it comes negative but no bleeding.
I am getting stomach ache since 3-4 days in the middle portion, and feeling food is filled in stomach, I did not even get periods, I lost my appetite, what should I do?
I noticed blood stains in my 2 month old daughter's nappy. It seems the blood comes with urine and it only happens like once or twice in a week or so. Doc suggested to get urine test routine and culture, both are clear. What can be the cause?
Urinary infection is one widespread disorder that most of the human beings face in the later stages of their lives. The infection is experienced mostly by half of the women and according to statistical data, it has been noted that about 40% of women and 12% of men get infected with urinary infection. Women who are sexually active have more possibilities to get this infection. It is an infection suffered by many people and which is more vulnerable to children and women.
The symptoms that are identified for a person with urinary infection are frequent urination and burning sensation at the time of passing urine. In certain cases, women even experience leaking of urine while sleeping. It is advised not to take this condition casually as it can lead to further complications, and medications need to be taken to reduce the discomfort caused.
Main Causes of Urinary Infection:
- The main reason for urinary infection is the bacterium that moves from the urinary duct to the urinary bladder.
- The other main reasons for urinary tract infection are due to sexual intercourse, pregnancy and diabetes.
- There are chances to get urinary infection if a person has sex with many partners.
- In most women urinary infection is caused due to hormonal imbalance after menopause.
- Women should not hold back the urge for urinating frequently, as it can weaken the bladder and makes it prone to urinary infection.
Treatment for Urinary Infection:
There are simple and helpful home remedies that can be used for the treatment of urinary infection and these include
- It is very necessary to drink a lot of water, as it would help flush the bacteria from the bladder that causes the infection. It is advisable to drink at least 80 ounces of water on a daily basis.
- It is advisable to eat foods rich in Vitamin C as they are helpful in making the urine more acidic, and it inhibits further growth of the bacterium in the urinary tract.
- It is very important that spicy foods and bladder irritants like caffeine, carbonated drinks and artificial sweeteners be cut from the diet to reduce the irritation.
- It is very important to include healthy foods in your diet, and that are high on fiber carbohydrates and helpful in digestive health of your body.
- Herbal remedies can be opted for treatment of urinary tract infection, and the leaves of bearberry are used for this purpose.
- Most importantly, it is very necessary to adopt healthier habits and quit smoking. Women should wear loose clothing and make use of personal hygiene products that are free from any fragrance.
संधिवात में शरीर के किसी संधि जोड में शोध
की उत्पत्ति होती है। धीरे-धीरे शोथ
विकसित होता है और तीव्र शूल (दर्द) होने
लगता है। शोथ के कारण त्वचा लाल हो जाती
है। संधि शोथ को स्पर्श करने में भी पीड़ा
होती है। रात को अधिक पीड़ा होने से रोगी
की नींद नष्ट हो जाती हैं।
संधि शोथ और शूल के कारण रोगी चलने-फिरने में
असमर्थ हो जाता है। उठकर खड़े होने में भी तीव्र
शूल होता है। संधिवात के कारण रोगी को ज्वर
भी हो जाता है। संधिवात के उग्र रूप धारण करने
पर रोगी की भूख नष्ट हो जाती है।
* लहसुन की एक-दो कली प्रतिदिन हल्के गर्म जल
के साथ सेवन करें।
* गर्म जल व दूध में मधु मिलाकर पीने से बहुत लाभ
* लहसुन की कलियों को सरसों के तेल में देर तक
उबालकर जलाएं, फिर उस तेल को छानकर संधि
शोथ के अंगों पर मालिश करें।
* मेथी का चूर्ण बनाकर प्रतिदिन 3 ग्राम चूर्ण
हल्के गर्म जल के साथ सेवन करने से संधिवात का
शूल कम होता है।
* संधिवात का रोगी कोष्ठबद्धता होने पर एरंड
का तेल 7-8 ग्राम की मात्रा में उबाले हुए दूध में
* अदरक के 5 ग्राम रस में मधु मिलाकर सेवन करने से
संधि शूल नष्ट होता है।
* महा नारायण तेल की संधि शोथ पर मालिश
* चुकंदर का सेवन करने से संधि शूल नष्ट होता है।
* प्याज के रस को सरसों के तेल में मिलाकर
हल्का-सा गर्म करके संधि शोथ पर मलने से बहुत
लाभ होता है।
* आलू की सब्जी खाने से शूल कम होता है।
* कुलथी को जल में उबालकर क्वाथ बनाएं। क्वाथ
को छानकर उसमें सोंठ का चूर्ण और सेंधा नमक
* अजवायन का 3 ग्राम चूर्ण थोड़ा-सा सेंधा
नमक मिलाकर हल्के गर्म जल के साथ सेवन करें।
क्या न खाएं?
* संधिवात के रोगी शीतल खाद्य और शीतल
पेयों का सेवन न करें।
* सब्जियों में गाजर, मूली, टमाटर, अरबी,
कचालू, फूलगोभी, भिंडी न खाएं।
* दही और तक्र (मट्ठे) का सेवन न करें।
* चावल व उड़द की दाल का सेवन न करें।
* घी, तेल, मक्खन से बने पकवान न खाएं।
* उष्ण मिर्च-
मसालों से बनी तली हुई चीजों का सेवन ना
* नंगे पाव फर्श पर न घूमें।
* भीगे वस्त्रों में देर तक न रहें।