Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Hi I'm a new mother. My baby gal is 1 month 5 days old. While she taking breast milk (always before start sucking) or while cry (at times) she sounds like nose block. I feel like whether it would be cold or snuffles. Worried please advice. If snuffles how to get ride of it.
My son age now 6 month plus, we are given lactodex 2 & cerelac1 for feeding, is it sufficient to him also take from her mother, please advise?
My daughter examined by a doctor when she was 4+. She had urine infection that time. Now she is 7. She played game with her school friend in school premises where she told her to touch her private part. She play doctor doctor with her frnds. When I asked her y she is playing all these game. That time she told me that once doctor touch me here for checkup. She likes that touch. So she started playing doctor doctor Although she never played this at home. She played in school's washroom. She promised me that she won't repeat it again. But pls help me what should I do. It might b happen again.
Hello, I am father of 7 months old baby. Last week she got cold and cough. We went to pediatrician. He wrote medicine, There was not any visible effect. At the sometime, we can now see little blood in her stool.
I have a 3yrs old baby. Should I use toothpest during washing her teeth? if yes, please suggest me which tooth pest?
My 3 years old daughter does want to eat non -veg food. Always she wants to eat some spicy food. She wants chicken in her every launch or dinner. She doesn't like Dal, sabji etc. It is not good for her health, isn't in Dr? Can I give LIVSAVE KIDS to protect her liver? Please give me suggestion.
Hello sir, My little baby is 7 months old, I have low/less breast milk, I cannot completely feed him with my own milk, please tell me what to do right now?
My 17 month son having problem of potty not clear discharge it is too much hard and panik. He take milk and other food but problem as it is. This problem occuring while from 7 month.
My son 1.4 years wants to drink lot of milk (is bottle fed) and is fussy in eating fruits/veggies/cereals. Has healthy weight and is active. My paed. Says reduce milk to just half litre in entire day. But baby demands more. What to do?
My daughter is 10yrs old, she is daily urinated in the bed, how to stop her bed wetting? Is that any problem?
Hii. My baby born on April 1. I am using lactogen for feeding. He is not feeding my milk. How my hours does the powder milk can keep and give powder milk to my son.
My brother 0f 11 years old, had an infection in mouth and his right side cheek got swollen and have pain. I too have faced this problem once. Suggest some tablets. Please respond immediately.
My baby is 3 months old. He has chest congestion from last 4 days. I am giving him maxtra 6 drops thrice and asthalin 1.5 ml thrice a day. Now the mucus became loose and it came into his throat. He becomes very uncomfortable at that time. What to do ?
Children are found to be more prone to falling sick than adults. This is not only due to their lower immunity, but also the carelessness of the elders around. Since it is not expected of children to take precautions, it is up to the parents to take care of that. The following is a list of ways to protect your child from one of the most common kinds of illness encountered by children lung infection.
- Avoiding smoking in front of children: It is a well established fact that passive smoking or being in proximity to a smoker is almost as harmful as smoking itself. Parents who smoke in the presence of their children are putting the latter at the risk of lung infections and various serious lung conditions. Thus, children should be kept away from tobacco smoke as much as possible.
- Limited use of mosquito repellents near children: Mosquito repellents have been known to cause asthmatic attacks in small children. The liquidators and the mosquito coils contain chemicals which should not be inhaled, especially by children.
- Avoiding air pollution: Air pollution causes irreparable damage to the lungs of children. Harmful gases and smoke from vehicles can lead to asthma, or even lung cancer, in children. To avoid this as much as possible, children should be made to wear pollution masks, especially while travelling through busy streets with heavy traffic.
- Avoiding objects which can cause allergic reactions or act as triggers: The triggers vary from one child to another and for some, there might not be any trigger at all. However, it is the responsibility of the parents to keep the children away from things, which might cause allergic reactions. Examples of such objects are, certain fabrics, fur of animals, incense sticks, perfumes, talcum powder, citrus food, peanut, pollen, flowers, dust, fumes and so on.
- Teaching them personal hygiene: Teaching children to carry handkerchiefs, cover their mouths while coughing or sneezing, washing their hands properly, and other good hygiene habits, can combat lung infections to a great extent, as these help prevent the spread of germs.
- Timely vaccinations: Proper vaccination acts as a precautionary measure for lung infections in children. Thus, parents should get their children vaccinated after consulting the respective physician.