Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Nagari VeerannaYour feedback matters!
I do all my work very efficiently but my family keep on say you are wrong. Can you please tell me can a person be wrong all time. My friend are selfish when they need me they call me but when I can they don't reply me. I am fed up of this life. I believe if a person is wrong several times but he or she may right also. & relationship needs efforts but two way not one will do. How to stay with them.
What home remedies one should follow to avoid white discharge. I facd this problem from the time of ovulation perhaps. Its panic too perhaps to the womb.
In spite of our good relation my wife very often develops relationships with doctors in the hospital she works, here matter of discussion is very much personal and physical, when confronted she admitted her mistake but started it again, is there any guarantee she will not go physical with any of her doctors? I can not understand how the educated doctors also behave like that in spite of having their wife and children, they will argue it as natural friendship, but they immediately turn their faces if they are asked to tell it to their wife, tried to coerce my wife in building extra marital with my wife, when I intervened he threatened me with legal steps, can I trust mt wife?
I'm a 21 years old female. I'm working in corporate industry as a Business Development Consultant. Being a consultant myself, I'm seeking for consultation for my personal problem. I am in love with a married man and so he is but we cannot open this relationship as because he is a father of 2 children and I'm not to be blamed as a third woman for breaking their relationship. I'm filled with so guilt and at the same time I'm so jealous of his wife. Though I tried to avoid the situation but my mental stress is getting worst day by day. I'm trapped with so many emotions, guilt, jealousy, stress, anger and anxiety. I don't know to whom I should consult this problem with. This is something not good in our society but I'm madly in love with him. He is a coworker and I cannot leave my job as I'm heading so many responsibilities. I need help on how can I remove this anxiety or jealousy from my mind because all my energy has diverted into this and I'm not even able to perform at work. Please suggest doctor what should I do. Thanks.
I am getting tensed. Get irritated on anything. I feel whatever is told to by any one even so close to me is all wrong and talkbalwas end up in arguments and fighting. What is the reason forbthid be how be can it be solved
My 56 year old sister (who lives with my widowed mother) is diagnosed with schizophrenia for past 35 years. She is able to get free care at ECHS (for military families) but as she does not want to get out of the house recently she is unable to avail of it. She has a 3 month prescription by a private licensed psychiatrist which is about to expire end of this month. We need to renew it so she is able to obtain the 2 medicines prescribed: Aripiprazole 5 mg and Sizodon LS for next 8 months. Please let me know if we can do this through you. Thanks.
Modern lifestyle is witnessing gifts of technology and simultaneously facing the side effects that come along such as peer pressure, stress, hectic schedules, complexities in life and various other issues that are plaguing the people today in a manifold manner.
They are being forced to succumb to depression, and fight back the same; they are taking pills, anti-depressants, anti-psychotic drugs or other narcotics.
These are proving extremely detrimental by taking a toll on the overall mental and physical health of the humans. One of the main ill-effects of these dangerous drugs is decreased desire or sexual urge, which is also known as Libido.
How drugs affect our physical and social lives?
Anti-depressant drugs have certain chemicals in the composition such as serotonin, melatonin, dopamine, inhibitors, tri-cyclics, etc. that severely affect the emotions of love in both the males and females along with decreasing the sexual push or aggression, thereby degrading the conjugal life of a couple to a large extent. This is indeed a matter of serious concern because ultimately the happiness and health are at stake.
At some point of time, an individual affected by such problems tend to distance away from his or her partner and also isolates from other people. He or she cocoons in a shell and this gives rise to another form of depression.
How Help Can Be Achieved Through Ayurveda in Such Cases?
As each of the symptoms is related to lifestyle issues, therefore, at first it is important to balance these. Ayurveda today has become a very crucial cure in such cases. The specialists are also recommending the use of same in the treatment of libido. The Ayurvedic treatment includes:
- Counselling- Sitting with their patients, giving a patient listening to the problems, counselling them and then advising some hormonal therapy or lifestyle changes.
- Shiro Dhara Panchakarma- This therapy aids in curing stress and depression which ultimately bring back libido.
- Satvavjay Chikitsa- In this form of treatment, the patient is required to stay away from negative thoughts and reinforce the positive thoughts in the brain. Letting go of these thoughts will help the patient stay happy and content which in turn would let you enjoy the intimate moments to the fullest.
- Nasya Treatment- In this treatment, Ayurvedic medicines are taken through the nose as it is assumed that the effect reaches from nose to head thus curing the ailment.
- Shiro Basti Treatment- This is a process of medicated enema for increasing libido. A cap is placed on the head in this treatment.
- Meditation and yoga- These are the best natural therapy for curing libido related problems. Meditating daily for 1 hour can drastically increase the libido level. Also, yoga poses, like Pigeon Pose, bound angel, eagle pose are good for getting back libido. Yoga and meditation are very good for reducing stress level. Thus, by reducing stress level, libido is increased.
- Manasmitra Vataka- This relieves stress in an efficient way, thus increasing libido naturally.
- Swarna Saraswatarishta- This reduces mental fatigue and helps in increasing retention power. Overall, this results in an increased libido.
- Ashwagandharistha- This is good for men as this helps to improve the testosterone level. Testosterone helps in increasing libido. Ayurveda is all about natural and herbal cure with very handy home remedies such as maintaining the correct diet comprising of plenty of water, fruits, onion and garlic, the Mediterranean kind of food, etc. that will help to enhance the sexual desire. Ayurvedic pills for increasing sexual feelings known as libido enhancer pills and other herbal sexual pills are sometimes prescribed to the patients as well, but those must be taken with utmost care and under strict medical guidance.
- Stop Bad Habits- Stopping every form of bad habit like alcohol consumption, and smoking is also essential.
If one wants to come out of such problems, there will always be guidance and assistance to him or her. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.