Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NagaratnaYour feedback matters!
The benefits of aam panna are:
- It helps to improve digestion by fighting with acids of stomach. It is a sure shot (ramban) medicine for gastro intestinal disorders.
- It helps in preventing diarrhoea.
- It is rich in iron and vitamin ‘c’. In order to help in absorption of iron in the body, we take additional vitamin c, but in aam panna, we find iron and vitamin c together. So, it is very good for anemic people and it boosts our immune system.
- It prevents our body to excrete excess salts and iron during sweating. Thus it helps to beat the heat.
- Unripe mangoes are also rich in vitamin b1, 1b 2 etc. These vitamins provide us energy.
- It acts as a tonic increasing our body resistance against tb, dysentery, cholera, anemia etc.
Wht shud I take to improve joint health. Am 43 old lady having chronic Rheumatoid and Osteo arthritis? My periods r also nt coming properly and there is a pain in extreme rite side of myl lowest abdomen and there is a slight pain during urination also from right side. Is it due to improper periods? Please help.
It's about my girlfriend. Her period time was on 18 this month but now it is 24. She thinks that she is getting pregnant. We didn't involve a proper sex, I mean we didn't intercourse our reproductive organs but we are thinking is what if somehow my sperm get into her bcoz I used my fingers. What should we do now? How to get a conclusion?
She is not getting her periods properly. This problem was happening from 3 months. After we intimate. Her periods was happening just 2 days only. And its not clearing. At this stage what should we do, please give us some advice.
She is going through periods problems (like brownish periods and lesser ammount of flow) since 5/6 month and recently in 3 months she has lost 6 kgs of weight. For this problem as per consultation a usg has been done and according to usg she has 14.9mm*16.5 mm sist on left ovary. What is it? what is the best treatment available? what may be the cost of treatment? and what is the risk factor? mam, please guide me I am in deep trouble and tensions. Please
Hello I had sex with my gf 8 days before after sex I had given unwanted 72 but during sex I used protection but at last removed but I did not ejaculated inside. After 48 hrs she taken another unwanted 72 but today is 5 day from her periods date she did not got periods yet. Is this due to two tablets. Or she is pregnant. please help me.
I have a baby of 4 years, he has A+ blood group & I am AB-. My husband is O+. Is there any problem is 2nd baby.
2. PCOS affects more than your skin.
3. Medication can help PCOS.
4. It could be a benign tumor- not PCOS
5. PCOS could be caused by the adrenal glands.
6. You can still get pregnant.
7. Bariatric surgery may reverse infertility.
8. Losing weight could help tremendously.
9. You could have sleep apnea.
10. A healthy diet is important.
11. A huge population of women are not diagnosed.
An STD is transmitted by means of physical contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually, STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all.
But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Abstain: The most effective way to avoid STIs is to abstain from sex.
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to a healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduce the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world.
Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses trust between partners, plans to have children, and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If in doubt, don't hesitate to visit a skin specialist or a physician.
5 Tips To Boost Your Memory
1. Don’t Forget About Physical Exercise
Believe it or not, when you’re exercising your body, you’re exercising your mind as well. Aerobic exercise or yoga gets your blood pumping, which increases the oxygen going to your brain and lowers your risk of disorders such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease that can lead to memory loss.
If you can, start with some exercise in the morning. This can clear your head right off the bat to stay focused and alert during the day. Exercises that require coordination are especially helpful for keeping the mind active such as simply throwing a ball back and forth.
2. Make Sure You’re Sleeping
Sleep is one of the best ways to make sure your brain and memory are in tip-top shape on a daily basis. To get the most out of your sleep, aim for 7-9 hours every night.
Make sure to shut off the electronics at least an hour before bed to help the mind shut off as well. Try to limit your caffeine and alcohol intake earlier in the day. Both can result in a shallow sleep.
3. Keep Your Brain Stimulated
Research has shown that keeping mental stimulation as we age is very important for lowering the risk of dementia.
Stay social, interact with others, learn new skills, play mind-exercise games like crossword puzzles or Sudoku. Interacting with others and continuing to learn is vital for keeping the brain healthy at any age.
4. Be Aware Of Your Stress
Chronic stress can not only make someone miserable, but also cause serious long term effects. Stress over time has been shown to destroy brain cells and damage the area of the brain that creates new memories and recalls past ones.
To avoid memory loss, minimize your stress. Don’t take on too many tasks if they overwhelm you, sometimes it is okay to say no. Make sure you have outlets to relieve stress whether it is physical exercise or talking with someone about your frustrations.
5. You Are What You Eat
Certain foods have shown to be significant in preventing memory loss. Make sure to get your fruit and vegetable servings in. Don’t forget avocados!), many are filled with antioxidants that help protect your brain cells. Eat more foods with omega-3 fatty acids such as salmon, tuna and foods cooked with olive oil.
Take a good quality Omega-3 supplement such as Innate Choice or Nordic Naturals. Green tea is another option that has powerful antioxidants to protect from brain damage. Stay away from sugar and sugary foods.
Your memory is important at any age. Start incorporating these healthy habits to keep a strong memory for years to come.
Will I be able to surgical abortion in the 8-9 week of pregnancy? What are the after effects? Will be able to continue my office?
I had few drops of blood from vagina when I use to go for urine only since 5 days. I had taken unwanted 72 on 25 th oct. So is it normal of having this light bleeding? And it's still coming few drops of blood only.
I am 38 years lady widow wit 1 daughter I had sex with my cousin who is 25. I had my sex after 8 days of my periods is it safe for me or chance of getting pregnant.
My wife is 25 years old. She had her last period on 2nd February 2016. After one month she did not have her periods so we went for the pregnancy test and it was negative. So she started to take Pearl birth control pills (15) numbers and Norethisterone tablets (6) numbers but her period did not start. Than on 22nd April again done a pregnancy test and it is positive. Now she is 7 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Will the birth control pills harm our baby? What will be the side effects for the baby and my wife? Please do reply. The doc said it will not harm but we are confused. Please anyone consult me.
My daughter, ruchi, 22 yrs, is having a problem of poly cystic ovaries, for which she has been prescribed Diane 35. Is the medicines only solution or any not solution for this.
She had unprotected sex last month i. E sep, she even took ipill, after that due date for periods was 10 sep and it was normal period but bit painful, she took pregnancy test which was negative, but for oct due date for her periods was 8 oct but its delayed by 7 days, are there any chances of pregnancy or what is the reason behind the late periods?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!