Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nagaraju RYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from headache since last 3 yrs when I am using specs but when when I use lens then its ok.
I am 32 years old. I am looking like always very tired and vomiting sense. I can not walk and run very some times. Kindly tell me what is the solutions for my problem. I am also looking like very lean.
Hello respected doctors .My sis is having cold cough and fever since 7 days .Since 6 Days she's taking azicip 500 mg one tablet for 3 days ,reaction plus 2 tablets in a day for 4 days as per doctors prescription .But still cough cold and fever haven't reduced .could you please help?
Hlo doctor. Am rachna of 18 yrs. I was a gud student n hrdworker of my class. But these days I am unable to concentrate and focus. And totally scattered. I feel lazy n sleepy all d time. And am sleeping more. Actually I read an article about" smart drugs" are they really work. I have my vry imp exam this week medical entrance for wich I can do anything. I dnt understand wats happening wid me. Is there any quick solution or there exits any pills so as to keep concentration and stay focused long time. And to stay awakefull. Can I use concentration capsules jusz for a week. Are thre any side effects. Am using short trm na. I willnt be addicted for sure. If there r such capsules/pills. please suggest me. And its dosage. N also its guds n bads please Thnk a ton in advance.
I am 22 years, male: 3 month ago I got sudden hearing loss in my left ear with ring- ring sound continuously audible, PAT was 75% loss in left, normal in right, doctor's confirmed it as senseronural hearing loss and I had given steroid injections and also tablets only about 10% improvement, Now they asked to stop using medicines. Any treatment is available for regain if hearing and any treatment for ring-song sound in ear.
Hi. I feel nausea almost everyday and i'm hungry all the time. I'm underweight and regular on my periods.
Dear sir . My problem in my head. My head very pain at evening time in office everyday please tell me solution Thanks.
Dear doctor I'm not getting well sleep what to do Shall I am taking sleeping pill or any excess for it.
What's the price for Angioplasty and what's the price for stent and where can I get this done? Kindly revert.
Age is 30 and her son is 3 years old. In physical life no interest and not desire in sexual life. Not interested internally. She is not interested in sex. Please advise.
Sleep is a natural part of the daily biological functions and we spend some time of the 24 hours sleeping.
Sleep cycles are different for different persons and while 5 to 6 hours of sleep may be enough for some people, others may need up to 8 hours of sleep to feel refreshed. How you sleep is as important as the duration. This is one area which is often neglected by people.
Why sleeping positions are important?
Sleeping positions are very important as you stay in a single position for hours at a time every day, and if these habits are bad, they can contribute to spinal problems. Thus, many of the spinal problems can also be alleviated by sleeping correctly.
Some of the bad sleeping positions that may adversely affect your spine are as follows.
- On your stomach - This position is in overall a bad position as it curls up the spine, especially where the neck meets the spine and can cause spinal deformities over a long period of time. Certain adjustments to this position can lessen the effects, but it is important to try to change habits and sleep in a better position.
- The fetal position - Although this is one of the more natural positions and most babies are crouched up in this form in the mother's womb; as a sleeping position, it has its disadvantages as well. The lower spine is especially put under a lot of stress when someone curls up in this position.
- On your side - Although this is safer compared to the other two, sleeping on your sides straight would cause blood circulation issues and also put a lot of stress on the relevant organs, depending on the side you were sleeping on.
In all of the cases, slight adjustments to these positions will lessen the stress on the spine and also help you sleep better.
Some of the adjustments that you can make are:
1. Sleep with a pillow between your knees to align your hips and cause less strain on the spine.
2. If you don't have sleep apnea, put a pillow under your knees to raise them while lying on you back.
3. If you sleep on your back, try to consciously change your position to sleep on the side.
4. Try and actively change your posture throughout the day to ensure good sleeping position at night.