Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Nagaraju RYour feedback matters!
I am so luss my sex life in my child play time I well sex to another girls I loss my penis size I well sex one time and pen my body bone totale body bone pen it I well go again to sex but not titha my penis pls sir help me
I am 68 years old and I have slightly enlarged prostrates with PSA reading of 5.9. Is there any treatment to reduce enlargement and lower PSA level so as to avoid this developing into cancer at later stage.
I am diabetic with erectile dysfunction. I am told if frequently sperms are not released I may face prostate problem. Please suggest what would happen if I am sexually inactive.
I'm suffering from gastric problem. Early in the morning feeling pressure in breast. Little pain in stomach. Potty not clear and blackish. please help.
I am 45 years old Male suffering from Heart burn since last 2 years. I take Histac AVT with water. Suggest me some other remedies.
I have stomach ache for past two weeks. Mean while I'm getting some bad smell from my mouth. What are the symptoms for ulcer. Is it ulcer. Provide me some suggestions.
Hi Dr. I have issue related to my sexual life. I have been masturbating since very early age and I am having premature ejaculation issues. Kindly guide accordingly.
I haven't bleed and the skin is still attached to my penis, but I have been physical to my gf and while physical I am having pain bcz of the attached skin.
My problem is nightfall will you please help me nightfall once in a week and I feel very lazy due to this problem.
I have sever headache since 1 month. I have gone through many tests bt there is no result. Whats wrong in my body can you please explain.
How can I enlarge my penis size. Also finished too early whenever having sex. Please suggest what would be the best medicine.
Hi doctors I am suffering from neck pain can you tell me how you can decrease it because I am totally disturb.
My uncle is suffering from high dizziness, feeling like vomiting with headache. This occurs thrice a month. please suggest some medicine and reason for this.
Hi. I am 27 years old and suffering from pcod since 2009. Currently taking diane 35 and this is the 4th cycle. All hormonal tests are normal except testosterone which is at the verge of highest range of normal. Kindly suggest some remedy with which I can mange my weight which is 66kgs (height: 163 cm)
One thing that can put away talking to someone very interesting is bad breath. And it is not an uncommon problem. While most just try to use mouth wash and chewing gums to keep it away, it is important to note that bad breath can be a sign of underlying causes, both in the mouth and the body as a whole.
Identifying the reason can help in early diagnosis and prompt treatment of the actual disease condition.
There could be oral and general causes for bad breath or halitosis as it is medically called. Food habits and other lifestyle habits including smoking can also lead to bad breath.
- Presence of food debris in a moist environment (saliva) is ideal for the oral bacteria to act on the food particles and break them down. This causes a bad breath, when it leads to plaque formation and it then calcifies into a hardened substance called calculus. Plaque and calculus are the main ingredients for tooth decay and periodontal disease.
- Severe tooth decay leads to bad breath as does periodontal infections. In severe cases, there could even be abscess formation in the root area of the tooth with pus formation
- Unclean dentures are another source of halitosis. There could be food lodged in between teeth or the undersurface of the denture, leading to bad breath.
- Dry mouth or xerostomia - Certain diseases and drugs can lead to dry mouth with reduced amounts of saliva. Saliva has a natural flushing effect on the bacteria, and in its absence, the bacteria thrive, leading to a bad odour.
General health: Chronic diseases like gastroesophageal reflux disease, digestive disorders, liver disorders, cancer, and diabetes can lead to bad breath.
- Long-term smoking and/or chewing tobacco and alcohol are also reasons for bad breath.
- Crash diets: People on low-carb diets can have a bad breath, owing to burning of the fat and producing ketones, which have a strong smell.
- Medications: Nitrates to reduce angina, chemotherapy agents for cancer, phenothiazines for anxiety can all lead to bad breath. They reduce saliva and/or release chemicals causing bad breath.
Management: The first step in managing halitosis is to nail the cause down, which makes it easier to treat.
- Start with oral hygiene check, and if there is decay or gum disease, consider restorations and cleaning.
- Mouth rinses can be used in the maintenance phase.
- Cessation of tobacco use should be considered.
- General health conditions like GERD should be managed
- Artificial saliva in cases of xerostomia
- Alternative medications if they are causing the bad breath
Oral breath is definitely embarrassing but can be managed very easily.