Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. NagarajaiahYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old. Recently, I had piles. When I insert my finger in, it was very painful. But, now inside, no problem. But, a single pimple like thing appeared exactly proximal to the hole outside on the circumference. When I pinch it, there will be more loss of blood and pain too. Itching also happens. At the bowel time, I get pain while bowel scratch that thing & again, there will be much loss of blood. A small scar like injury extended from pimple to inside of the hole. Please suggest me some ointments or medications, which soon reliefs me, and also how to use them. Please.
I am suffering from Benign Prostate Hyperplasia. I underwent two month course of Urimax followed by 6 month course of Finasteride but the frequency of urination is not reduce. I am 68 and have no Diabetes. Walk 10 KMs per day and follow healthy lifestyle. Am a total teetotaler. What is the solution now ? Sonography has revealed only a very minor prostate enlargement.
I have bubbles in urine which looks like white bubbles. I had urine routine which has pH level of 5 and nothing else. Please suggest.
After urination some drops come after 2-3 minutes when I sit or jump. Sometimes it is sticky also. Please suggest some homemade remedy.
I am 53 yrs old male, I have enlarged prostate (BPH).Sr PSA test is normal.Sonography shows enlarged prostate 60 gms.Having increased frequency of urine more in the night. Please advise some Ayurveda medicine. Is there any cure?
Hello Doctor, My Father is sugaring from Kidney problem and he is also diabetic patient. He is having this problem from 5 years and going hemodialysis in a hospital twice a weak. Before 2 days when we went to hospital for dialysis he started shouting and shivering and fever started. We were very confused and frightened. We rushed him to our neighbor hospital SKIMS in Kashmir. Doctors advised to get an X ray for chest and was observed fluid in chest. They drained 1200 ml of fluid from dialysis. He is still admitted in hospital and he is not doing urine from 48 hours. Doctor advised for USG and Urinary Bladder was found empty for two checks of usg. Please tell me that what is actual problem. We are upset and hopeless. PLEASE HELP US.
I am 26 years 3 month before I had pain in left lower back I went to doctor he ask for kidney ultrasound there were small stones in both kidney sizes 7 mm.
My grand father having age 81, Prostrate get increased and having value is 6.034 (PSA), What is the daily diet to decrease that and what is the resolution of it.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure where your kidneys are cleansed and rebuild using the kidneys of a deceased person, in order to flush out the excessive waste fluids from the kidneys. It is of paramount importance and your dietary patterns and lifestyle should be altered after you go through a kidney transplant. Your dietician will help you out by preparing your diet chart to clearly list out the foods that you should consume and those which you should avoid after the surgery. The diet chart that would be prepared for you would be highly subjective and it would totally depend on your lifestyle, medical history, family health records, genetically transmitted conditions and such others. Apart from improving the condition of your kidney and assisting your transplant, the diet chart will also help you to lose weight, boost your metabolism and enhance your immune system. Some of the most common recommendations that your dietician may give you are as follows:
- Eating at least 5 full servings of fresh fruits and vegetables each day as both are an important part of a healthy diet for a person who has just undergone a kidney transplant. The vegetables should mostly be eaten after cooking/boiling as per the suggestions of your dietician.
- Having enough of fiber rich foods in your daily diet is essential as it speeds up the process of digestion and prevents constipation by promoting frequent and easy bowel movements.
- If you are a non-vegetarian, then you should be going for lean meat alternatives which are low on fat and high on nutritional value. Examples of such meat are fishes and poultry. Additionally, you should also avoid all kinds of red meat as it is high on fat.
- Consume low-fat milk and dairy products as they help to prevent the fat accumulation inside the body and also maintain an acceptable level of calcium and phosphorus inside your body.
- Maintain a low level of iodized salt in your meals, as it helps to keep your blood pressure under control.
- Over the counter health supplements like vitamins and proteins can also be taken, if recommended by your dietician.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'