Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Nagaraja Rao AYour feedback matters!
Last day night I have sex with my wife with extra doted condom so after intimate some doted red mark been on anus sported. I have tried to rub pr wash twice but those mark are not going. So what to do sir. I have already sex many times but never have this mark earlier. This tym I sex after 1 week So please tell how to remove these marks from anus.
My father is suffering from urine infection, bacteria is clebsila species from 1 months and his right scrotum is big from normal in size and infected in some fluid. For this admitted him to the hospital.At first Doctors give him Xylisten Forte 2mlu. But doctors say that fluids are taken out by the operation now. At this time what do I do?
What is the specific medicine in Allopathy or in Ayurved for successful treatment of Solitary Rectal Ulcer. But so far no body has prescribed me proper medicine for healing of SRU. Can any Doctor help me in this regard?
Hi am 23 years old. Unmarried and living in a hostel in bangalore. From 21st feb I am having pain in my stomach as if something is pinching. The pain is sometimes in the mid of stomach sometimes left and right part of lower abdomen. And sometimes near the ribs. It even goes to my back. I had periods on 29th feb and it started at night with a spot and from next day it was normal. In my ultra sound it was showing that small cortical cysts seen in both ovaries. My periods was fr 5 days. And on 12th march I had urine test. Appearance slightly cloudy. Colour pale yellow. Puss cells 3_4. Rbcs occasional. Thyroid level 1.05. Pain while urinating and some white fluid I had found in urine sometimes. Knw pain while urinated in that area is not there. Some pain is still there in my stomach. In my blood test hcg <0.1 and from my nipples white fluid is coming out while pressing. In blood reports it was showing prolactin level 30.23. What could be the reason fr that? please reply and do the needful.
My age is 18, how much water should I intake daily? Why if I drink less water my urine turns yellow?
My father is 68. He is suffering from diabeties,hypertension,CAD(recentlystanted in one vessel).Now he is diagnosed 15mm calculas in left kidney's lower side & his cratine report is 2.4.Plz. Suggest me.
My father is bed ridden for past 20 days. His lower limb has no strength at all. Upper limb gain strength. He was suffering from urine infection. Body got swollen (hand, leg, face.). Urea and creatinine was high. He is diabetic also. What to do to diagnose?
I have bilateral kidney. Doctor advised me to drink more water and to eat egg. But I am vegetarian. What should I do?
I'm 64 years old male. Frequent urination during night 5-6 times. Ultrasound shows prostate enlarged in size with median lobe hypertrophy. Urologist advising CPE/hole. Pl advice if any other easy way out.
I am suffering from anal pain for about 2 years and chronic diarrhoea please help me what should I do?
I am having hemorrhoids for past 1yr and I'm using smuths ointment. But the problem is that is not healing properly. When I eat chicken or paratha the blood starts to come from my rectum. What will I do.
My dad is a colon cancer patient since 2013. He was operated thrice, 6 chemo n 23 radiotherapy done. He had an intestinal obstruction so a bypass was done. Again the metastases at the rectal site has grown further and puss was formed. It was drained out by a small hole in the abdomen. He has urine burns. Sir, how much time it takes for the other parts to get affected? Pl advice. Am helpless.
Treat Anal Fissure Using Homeopathy
The first effortless and urgent task after you wake up is freshening up. But just imagine if passing stool becomes a painful exercise? In fact, a regular difficulty can turn into a traumatic experience. You can treat anal fissure using homeopathy. It is basically a tear or cut in the skin lining inside the anus which causes pain and/or bleeding in the patient. Anal Fissure can be caused by the passage of hard, long stool due to constipation. In case of women, it may happen after a normal delivery of a child.
Treat Anal Fissure Using Homeopathy Medication:
Allopathic treatment suggests oral pain relief medicines or stool softeners, topical ointments relieving some symptoms. But they in reality just suppress the problem for a short period and do not cure it completely. In worst case scenarios, a physician would advise a surgery as an only option for treating an anal fissure. But our answer is No. Anal fissure has an excellent treatment with homeopathy. Don't think of surgery unless you have tried homeopathic medicines for a fair period of time. These medicines are made out of natural substances and have zero side effects and could be very beneficial in providing relief in anal fissures.
But the question that might be arising in your mind is how homeopathy can avoid surgery. Actually in a surgery, some muscles surrounding the anus are cut which helps in reducing anal spasms. But according to homeopathy, this can be achieved without a surgery and using a knife.This holistic treatment works by using one's own restorative processes and is safe. Medicines are selected based upon patient's particular symptoms and many other factors using a holistic approach. The aim of this medication is not only to treat the fissure but to also cure its underlying or root cause.
Homeopathic medicines facilitate healing in the patient, improve the blood circulation in the affected areas and relieve the pain and prevent further infection. The medication also takes care of the root cause, that is, constipation or weak digestive system and cures all underlying symptoms.
So what can be expected with homeopathic treatment?
According to studies and data, this treatment has been effective in curing more than 80% of the patients of anal fissures. Most of the patients start showing improvement in about 3 to 6 weeks but some might need a longer course. There are many remedies which can provide relief but it's always wise to consult an experienced physician who can study your case, symptoms, and complete case history and provide medication.
Urology is a branch of medicine that focuses on the diseases affecting the urinary tract system and male reproductive organs. The organs that come under the scanner here are the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate, and penis). Though there is a prevalent misconception that gynecologists are for women what urologists are for men, urology also deals with certain women related health issues. These include overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence. In fact, doctors who specialize in female urology gain detailed knowledge of the female pelvic floor together with intimate understanding of the physiology and pathology.
Here are 9 things you should know as a woman
1. Age related factors affect both men and women: Right around the time when menopause and andropause strike, changing hormone levels affect the pelvic floor, bladder, urethra and vagina in women causing problems like urinary tract infection and incontinence. These conditions are effectively treated by an urologist who can also probe for underlying conditions like kidney stone, polyp, or tumor in severe cases.
2. An overactive bladder is more common than you think: Around 40% women have to hit the bathroom every hour or so owing to this. Simple lifestyle changes like lowering the intake of caffeine and alcohol, in combination with pelvic floor exercises can solve the problem.
3. Women sometimes pee in their pants too: A majority of the female population between 40 and 60 suffer from either stress incontinence (when you cough, sneeze or laugh) or urgency incontinence (leaking when you want to go badly). Urologists want you to know that there are less invasive options and medications available to treat this problem.
4. Walk the exercise path to good health: Exercises for your vagina like kegal are great when done right. You can connect with a practitioner who specializes in toning and the stimulation of pelvic floor muscles to treat incontinence.
5. Pelvic pain: If it is not gynecology then it is urology. A general pain in the pelvic region triggers a visit to the gynecologist first for most women.From menstrual cramps to ovarian cysts, all of this may well be taken care of by your gynecologist too. But when the usual culprits are not the cause for your discomfort, it's time you get the urology aspect examined thoroughly too.
6. Know the difference between UTI and STI: Because of cross symptoms, one often gets mistaken for the other. So check with your urologist to understand the cause and cure of your particular problem.
7. Recognize pelvic organ prolapse: This condition is defined by a bit of bladder, rectal, or uterine tissue bulging into your vagina. An urologist can provide non invasive options to deal with this.
8. Women can get kidney stones too: This is true, especially when you forget to hydrate yourself in hot climates or high temperature situations.
9. Urology can solve some sexual problems too: Whether it's sexual dysfunction, low libido or trouble reaching orgasm, urology can play its part to help you out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.