Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NagarajaYour feedback matters!
Hey. I have been experiencing hair fall from last three years. Is that due to education stress? please reply.
Hi sir my Age is 26 years how to get rid from white Hairs. I have white Hairs can I remove Hairs, is there any procedure removing already had white Hairs.
I am having dandruff from about 5-6 months. I always apply coconut oil or olive oil before washing my hair but the dandruff still prevails. And I am getting too many pimples on my face and my skin has become very oily.
I'm using melamet cream since 10 months I got positive effects but after some reviews I heard that it's bad for skin. I have even heard that using hydro quinine 2% doesn't cause any harm. I have stopped using this cream since 10 days didn't find any changes on my face. I have 2 questions is there any chances of turning black again if yes then how to maintain that fairness which has come to my face? Please help me and do the needful please.
I am 24 year old man my hair are falling from front and acquiring v shape in front and also turning white in between please help me to grow them back.
While combing your hair, tufts of hair coming out with your brush does not make up for a good sight. It is said that your hair adds to your personality. So, when you start experiencing hair thinning and hair fall, naturally it affects your look as well as confidence.
There are a number of ways by which you can combat hair thinning and subsequent hair fall. There are some regimens you need to follow:
- Have a healthy and balanced diet rich in nutrients and proteins. The antioxidants present in vegetables and fruits prevent hair fall.
- Drink lots of water as it will keep you hydrated. Staying hydrated is one of the best ways to tackle the menace that hair thinning is.
- You should get adequate rest each day. Lesser sleep hours are directly associated with malfunctioning of the hormones and a weakened immune system, both of which directly impact hair thinning and hair loss.
- Use a good herbal shampoo that is rich in organic substances and proteins and low in ‘paraben’ (group of preservatives present in cosmetic products, primarily shampoos) and sulphur content.
Some measures which you can adopt to prevent this condition are:
- Eggs are great for promoting thicker hair. You can either consume it or use the egg yolk directly on your scalp. Let the egg yolk on your hair for 30 minutes and then wash it off with mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Olive oil adds to the health of your hair, acting as your home-based hair spa. Massage your hair with olive oil and leave it for 40 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. You can also use honey to make a concoction out of it.
- Avocado is a natural way to moisturize your hair and scalp. The fruit is rich in vitamin E, which thickens your tresses. You can also include avocado along with olive oil to make a thick hair paste. Apply it on your scalp and wash it off with a mild shampoo after 30 minutes.
- Castor Oil, which is available in any local medicine store, is the easiest way you can get thicker hair. It has Vitamin E which makes your hair and scalp healthy. You can mix castor oil with coconut oil to make it thicker. Use this concoction on your scalp to fight hair thinning as well as to get the lost shine back.
1. Do not squeeze or prick pimples it will worse causing scars
2. Try to avoid things that irritate your skin like greasy lotions oily make up face scrub or harsh soaps
3. People prone to pimples should not use bleach on their face. Keeping the face clean and diet healthy is the best remedy for treating pimples
4. In case of hormonal imbalance or postpartum consult a dermotologist for better and speedy treatment