Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nagaraj TYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old. I m having hair fall frequently. Can I have some suggestions for not happening this?
Hi. I am 39 years old. I want to have even a normal sexual life with my wife. But off lately I have failed to get aroused during intercourse. Wanna avoid unwanted medications which aid in the process. please help.
Sir, I am unmarried now a days I am habit of doing hand job to my penny regular is their any issue will arrive in future. Kindly suggest.
Is doing sex for 1st time is always painful for girls mean to say when hymen breaks is it always painful. As I am going 2 get married this month. What should I do to have safe nd enjoyable sex with my life partner?
I am female 20 years. From past 3 days I'm having left lower eyelid swelling and pain on closing the eye (just like stye) but the swelling is on the lateral end where the two eyelids meet rather than the ending near nose. I've applied neosporin for 3 days but today I noticed left cervical tenderness as well.
Sir/Madam, MY AGE IS 23 YRS. MY WEIGHT IS 80 KILOGRAM AND HEIGHT IS 5'8" I WANTS TO LOOSE MY WEIGHT AND WANTS TO GET STOMACH IN SHAPE IN VERY LESS TIME AND I HAVEN'T WANT ANY SIDE EFFECT AND EXERCISE AND GYM. WHAT CAN I DO PLEASE SUGGEST.
Two times angioplasty operated now feel tired after little walk are in staircase. recommend me about this problem?
Fluoride products for the teeth have immense importance in dentistry. Fluoride is one such chemical, the balance of which is highly required for strong and healthy teeth. However, there is an optimum amount of fluoride needed for teeth. Anything lesser than that or greater than that can cause harm and serious teeth and gum problems and tooth decay. The best option, therefore, is to get a fluoride based toothpaste or mouthwash, which will keep on providing the teeth with the optimum quantity of its daily dose of fluoride.
The benefits of fluoride products:
Before delving into the types of fluoride products available, let's have a look at the benefits of fluoride on teeth. Fluorides actually save the teeth from dental caries. It happens such that fluoride makes a certain mineral bonding on the teeth which is called fluorapatite. This is not normally found in human teeth, but when teeth damage is done, then to heal it fast this compound is needed to repair the damages. This adds to the mineral bonding in the teeth and strengthens the teeth.
The fluoride products:
The various fluoride based products, which you may use are as follows:
- Fluoridated water: Fluoridating water is a simple process where the optimum amount of fluoride is mixed with drinking water so that drinking the water automatically keeps on adding fluoride to the body and keeps in contact with teeth. This therapy alone is enough and needs no more therapies generally. But not all water reserves contain this, and it's not possible to add fluorides to all water reserves. That is why the other fluoride treatments are needed.
- Fluoride toothpaste: This is one of the most common forms for fluoride treatments. Every common daily use toothpaste contains a 0.22 to 0.312 percent of fluoride, and this is highly beneficial to the teeth for healing of decay and fast repairs. It lets the teeth get stronger.
- Mouth Rinses: Fluoride mouth rinses are an option. The sodium fluorides commonly used in the rinses are used in small amounts in the product which is used just like toothpaste and washed off.
- Fluoride foams and gels: The foam and gel are used when the teeth of the child or adult are under high risk of cavities. The foam or gel is rubbed on the teeth, and kept for a while and then washed off. The typical application time is 30 minutes.
- Varnishes: The fluoride varnishes are just like gels, and they are also used on the tooth surface similarly. It's the choice of the dentist or patient as to which one they want to go with. Besides, these slow fluoride releasing devices, medical supplements and lozenges are also there, which slowly release the optimum amount of fluorides to keep the teeth strong and healing.