Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nagaraj PuttaswamyYour feedback matters!
I am 44 yrs old I have black patches on my chicks. Can you please help me or suggest me what medicine to take and what to apply ?
72 hrs are over after taking unwanted 72. Mild and sometimes itching gets more nd more on hands. Because I have a very sensitive and dry skin. So inspite of this normal side effect of sensitivity I need to know whether its been working inside my body or I need to take another. Today I took a bit of papaya in the morning as a part of my healthy diet so whether it 'll have an adverse effect on such contraception working?
Hi, I am Amit sarkar. I have skin problem. My skin is oily, I have tried many oil free cream nd face wase, but didn't work on my skin. Can you suggest any solution.
For e. G. I have black spots as well as pimple on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am a 17 year old guy born in Dubai nd now residing in India since 8 years, When I was born I was too fair, But now due to exposure in Sun, I have become black, Now I wish to get my previous colour back, What should I do?
I am 33 yr old lady now a days I am getting dark black under arm patches even around the neck also I have another problem where I am gaining wait every day so please suggest
I am 30 years old. Last 3 years I was suffering from lichen planus entire body. Now I want to know how to remove the marks.
I'm becoming dark day by day what is remedy to get my color back and what diet should I follow for that?
On my face has many pimples but it is over and show her bacteria dry black mark on whole face pls tell and solution.
Hello, sir, me chahta Hu ki Mera face, oil free and clear Rahe or pimples na ho to please, koi solid cream bataiye n darkness door ho, face ki.
I feel a small lump after defecation. But sometimes I do not feel any lump. I noticed blood on the stool at the end of defecation in very small amount which mixed with stool. Burning present after defecation. And its some time irritated when sitting or walking. All time I feel a irritation in the anus. So what happened in my anus? And what is the remedy to cure this problem. It is occurred in only two months I feel that problem.
How to get rid of Dark spots and patches on the skin? What are the creams to be applied on the skin? The patches been long since 7 years.
I hv so many scare marks n black heads on my face. N my skin getting so loose. please suggest me what can I do.
I have small small holes on my face because of pimple.I consulted doctors and spent soo much money but no use . please suggest me what should I do>?
I have prostrate problem . I am 60 years old. Does sex life is affected after the operation, if yes for how long.
Ingrown toenails have become a common trouble these days and there are many causes that are responsible for the same. Nail edges or corners mostly get affected by this trouble. It often appears to be a toenail infection while it is not so. Bigger toes are highly prone to this toenail issue; therefore you need to be very careful.
Before the issue can become serious, you should take careful steps to prevent the same. Medical advice is required so that the right treatment can be chosen, which gives you an instant relief from the symptoms. The skin around the nail becomes tender and might get swollen or hard coupled with a lot of pain in the toe.
Leading causes for ingrown toenails:
- Incorrect nail-cutting: If you make a mistake in cutting your toenail correctly, then you might face the situation of an ingrown toenail. Therefore, you should always finely concentrate while cutting your toenails with the help of any nail cutter. In most of the cases, curved or irregular nails are to be cut with great care.
- Wrong footwear: If you have chosen the wrong footwear, which create tremendous amount of pressure on your feet, it may develop this kind of nail condition. Only repeated or consistent usage of these kinds of footwear can develop this horrible situation. Sometimes, extremely tight stockings or socks can also be responsible for ingrown toenails.
- Improper hygiene: Acute foot hygiene needs to be maintained without any fail otherwise you will not be able to prevent ingrown nails. You should always keep your feet clean and dry. If your feet remain in contact with moisture for a long time, then this condition might arise. You can now use specialized solutions available in the market for washing the nails on your feet.
- Toenail injury: If you have any injury on your toenail, then it needs to be corrected as soon as possible otherwise the injury will get converted into ingrown nails. Which further results in acute painful sensations and these kinds of experiences are simply unbearable. Poor posture can bring injuries to your toenails. If you have any existing toe injuries, then you should try your level best for the speedy recovery of the same.
- Poor health-conditions: There are many health conditions, which result in ingrown toenails out of which diabetes is the most prominent one. Due to poor blood circulation, the nails on your feet get damaged internally resulting in ingrown nails.